NFL 2012-2013 Season

Anacybele

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute garbage. The Jaguars lost in over time after playing so well. To make matters worse the Eagles lost horribly to the Redskins. And now I hear that the Colts/Patriots game is tied with the Patriots scoring.

/whine

It's Ravens-Steelers, someone is getting hurt. In other AFC North news, did anyone see AJ Green's TD catch today?

Edit: found the .gif

AJgreentd.gif

That is one pretty awesome catch. Not as awesome as Mike Wallace's catch from the game against the Chiefs though. ^^

Anyway, yeah, someone will probably get hurt in Steelers vs Ravens, but that doesn't mean they'll be hurt badly enough to miss the rest of the game.

Ed Reed's still got it. I love how he holds the ball when he's running back after a turnover. Such a G.

Jacoby Jones just had an awesome TD celebration

Edited by Helios

The Ravens don't deserve to be celebrating. The Steelers obviously aren't at their best, and Leftwich's shoulder got messed up in his TD run. And no, I'm not angry just because the Steelers are losing right now. In fact, I'm not even angry at all. Just frustrated because Leftwich is no longer 100%.

nah we can do what we want

besides if we lose this game then my school will be depressed this entire week, you dont want that

Why should I care about your school? :/ Also, you don't have to get cocky with me.

Damn it that medical team! They should have looked at Leftwich a long time ago. Now look what's happened. They're just lucky Batch is dressed. Batch sucks at throwing though. His only hope is the running game if the Steelers are going to win. The Steelers need this win if they want to get first place in the AFC North. And I'm sick of them losing to these purple birds lately.

EDIT: ...The offense might not even get another chance. Man this sucks.

EDIT2: Well, that's that. The defense played really well, but the offense just couldn't keep up, especially with Leftwich messed up. I'm surprised he came back in.

I'm still sick of losing to the damned Ravens, but at least those losses weren't embarrassing or from a Steeler team that was 100%. And besides, the Steelers can come back for some sweet revenge in two weeks.

The team just needs to get healthy again. All these damned injuries this season has really hurt them. No pun intended.

Edited by Anacybele

A game where we've been leading by at least 3 for a very large chunk of the game is hardly "coming close to losing"

But a game where the losing team came close to getting game-winning touchdowns a couple times while the winning team never scored again is close to winning.

Edited by Anacybele

Flacco is mediocre at best and I'll take the Steelers when healthy over the Ravens when healthy. Defenses are a wash between the two and Baltimore has the idiotic Cam Cameron running the offense. Unfortunately Pittsburgh is getting old and their dudes are always injured. It's too bad really because when will they have another shot at the division this good?

Flacco is mediocre at best and I'll take the Steelers when healthy over the Ravens when healthy. Defenses are a wash between the two and Baltimore has the idiotic Cam Cameron running the offense. Unfortunately Pittsburgh is getting old and their dudes are always injured. It's too bad really because when will they have another shot at the division this good?

Uhhh, most of the injuries the Steelers have had this season were on young players. One of them is even a rookie. But you're right, there have been too many injuries on the team this season.

The Ravens would've been smoked like a cigarette if Ben had been able to play. I could tell Ben was upset he couldn't too.

^ Big Ben is a rapist, and I am glad he is hurt. Byron Leftwich SUCKS! Always has, always will. His throwing motion is so bad. As long as he is the starter, the Steelers will lose. Which is good for me because having the Steelers tank their season only makes the Bills playoff chances higher. And after this week, their chances actually look pretty good now.

^ Big Ben is a rapist, and I am glad he is hurt. Byron Leftwich SUCKS! Always has, always will. His throwing motion is so bad. As long as he is the starter, the Steelers will lose. Which is good for me because having the Steelers tank their season only makes the Bills playoff chances higher. And after this week, their chances actually look pretty good now.

Uhh, no, he is not. Ben has never been a rapist, he isn't one now, and I doubt he'll ever become one. He was only accused of it and wasn't convicted. If he had really done it, don't you think he would've raped again, like all rapists? Rapists are sex addicts and pyschopaths. They never stop until they're caught and put away. Also, I doubt the Steelers would have kept him on the team if he was really that bad, no matter how good he is. Oh, and did you know that Ben is married now? Sounds to me like he's more or less become a better guy since that trial and learned his lesson.

Also, if Leftwich sucks so bad, why'd he get a TD all on his own and avoid a bunch of tackles while doing it?

Btw, the Steelers play the Browns next. They're awful, even a team using a second-string QB can beat them.

Edited by Anacybele

Ben actually had 2 "incidents".

The Ravens said after the game that they didnt factor in Leftwich's ability to run since they didn't think he would actually try to run. How many rushes for how many yards did He have after that 1 long run? Besides, QBs are supposed to THROW the ball. Something which Leftwich happens to be very bad at. They only scored 10 points...

Im just letting you know, Leftwich is NOT a back-up that you should be optimistic about.

The Browns just played the Cowboys very close. If the Steelers cant score more than 10 points, they will lose.

Btw, dont take any of this personally, Im just voicing my opinions. I'm a friggen BILLS fan for crying out loud. My entire season is riding on next weeks game against Indy.