FE8!Selena is becoming my LEAST favorite FE Character

Mikado

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I have no idea why the TC hates Selena because it got drowned out by all of the oks.

I think, however many hours ago this started, that I was actually curious as to why he hated Selena of all characters.

Now I don't really care but this thread is amazing.

EDIT: OH YEAH can't forget this bit

So you are saying I can't have a right to hate one character just because my opinion is "wrong"? :/

You nailed it, chief!

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

You nailed it, chief!

Well then I have to say this, Fuck you!

I can have the right to like or dislike whatever i want to, it is my opinion, NOT yours! That doesn't mean you can go "hurr durr you hate a favorite of mine therefore you are wrong!" What makes this world or any world (virtual as well) is the FACT that everyperson has the right to their own opinion, NO MATTER what other people think. We are NOT all the same - we do NOT have to like all the same things! That is why there are so many character choices so may different options, We DO NOT have to all be the SAME! ...But not in the FE community I learned and I've been holding this in for so long and YOU just have to go and say that I can't hate this stupid slut! >_>

Thats it! Stick a fork in me I'm done!

Fuck the forums

Fuck FE

Fuck Life

And Fuck Selena

This is not how I wanted to start my morning...

Oh and while we're at it... Fuck MK4040

Well then I have to say this, Fuck you!

I can have the right to like or dislike whatever i want to, it is my opinion, NOT yours! That doesn't mean you can go "hurr durr you hate a favorite of mine therefore you are wrong!" What makes this world or any world (virtual as well) is the FACT that everyperson has the right to their own opinion, NO MATTER what other people think. We are NOT all the same - we do NOT have to like all the same things! That is why there are so many character choices so may different options, We DO NOT have to all be the SAME! ...But not in the FE community I learned and I've been holding this in for so long and YOU just have to go and say that I can't hate this stupid slut! >_>

Thats it! Stick a fork in me I'm done!

Fuck the forums

Fuck FE

Fuck Life

And Fuck Selena

This is not how I wanted to start my morning...

Oh and while we're at it... Fuck MK4040

ok

EDIT: would it make everything better if I said "i'm sorry it annoys me that you hold an opinion contrary to mine and refuse to support it"?

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

dudes i never joke

this is my joking face

EDIT: seriously, nobody is allowed to hold an opinion contrary to mine. how is this not known??

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

EDIT: seriously, nobody is allowed to hold an opinion contrary to mine. how is this not known??

Integ

Hey Integ

I....

I.....

I ENJOY FARMING GIGGINOX

SOLO

WITH MY AGNAKTOR LANCE

WITH ANTIDOTES AND TRAPS AND BOMBS AND EVERYTHING

dudes i never joke

this is my joking face

Ok

Integ

Hey Integ

I....

I.....

I ENJOY FARMING GIGGINOX

SOLO

WITH MY AGNAKTOR LANCE

WITH ANTIDOTES AND TRAPS AND BOMBS AND EVERYTHING

fretab

i like farming gigginox too

with an agnaktor lance

:?

fretab

i like farming gigginox too

with an agnaktor lance

:?

You said "GAH I HATE FARMING GIGGINOX IT'S SO TERRIBLE BUT I NEED TO"

But the Agnaktor lance was just me being more specific I didn't say you didn't like using it x3

But the last part

You complain about that part a lot =b