FE8!Selena is becoming my LEAST favorite FE Character

Mikado

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, sometimes I over react to things that bother me. I guess you could say I have anger issues...and I get depressed alot. :| I really don't need to share a reason why I dislike Selena, it's just I can't stand her and that's just how I feel towards her, no big reason. I just feel real bad about how this thread has turned out. Ever since I snapped at integ, I feel that everyone isn't happy with my appearance. So we're all good?

Hey, sometimes I over react to things that bother me. I guess you could say I have anger issues...and I get depressed alot. :| I really don't need to share a reason why I dislike Selena, it's just I can't stand her and that's just how I feel towards her, no big reason. I just feel real bad about how this thread has turned out. Ever since I snapped at integ, I feel that everyone isn't happy with my appearance. So we're all good?

Um... okay.

You're a weird dude.

Dude, you can have your opinion, but it seems like you haven't really given a lot of context for it. Without that, most people aren't going to have any idea why you're bringing it up, so it might as well be nonsense. I can almost guarantee you are struggling far harder to make yourself understood than you need to, and people don't hate you for it or whatever, we just have no idea what you're on about.

Depression, just wanting to say something and be assured somebody agrees with you, I get that. But take your darn title off, man. You don't have to let one thing you said once be your identity unless you never say anything else.

But why did you make a thread about it if you didn't want to talk about it

That's what I'm not getting here

this is the part that still confuses me

but ok welcome back?

But why did you make a thread about it if you didn't want to talk about it

That's what I'm not getting here

this is the part that still confuses me

Omg you two must be related =o

Selena tries to be Camus and fails.

Makes sense why her loyality is alot like his.

I still don't understand why this is a thread. Why don't people realize when their opinions are contrary to mine and therefore wrong?

And she doesn't wear a mask and posing different names. xD

did you just try to type with your boobs.

p.s. not typing with my penis ever again

Join the Nintendo fun club, Mac.

Oh and while we're at it... Fuck MK4040

Did Hookey just use Double Team? =o

wait did I suddenly multiply when were there ten of me? o_o

lol

----

And Selena doesn't get any love because of her making stupid chioces that lead to her demise even though she knew it. x.x

Edited by ポーラ

Makes sense why her loyality is alot like his.

And she doesn't wear a mask and posing different names. xD

Join the Nintendo fun club, Mac.

Did Hookey just use Double Team? =o

lol

----

And Selena doesn't get any love because of her making stupid chioces that lead to her demise even though she knew it. x.x

ALL BECAUSE SHE WUBBED SOMEBODY....who didn't really love her back...plus he was kinda dead...:facepalm: well now i know why I hate her