[FE7] HHM Lockstep

riariadne

I stopped FE12 Lunatic at the desert and haven't played since (my units are underleveled as hell, I need to redo this one), and I beat FE13 through sheer tyranny of will :( Also my MU pretty much blew and I wasn't playing efficiently.

Edited by Lord Raven

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C13, C13x, C14

Notes

-eclipse's opinion on music is objectively terrible, Brad is awesome, Queen is amazing, etc.

-Not a whole lot to say other than that, I guess. Ch 13x was boring, most of you did similar things for 13.

-14 is where variance becomes notable. Horace skipped it, BBM took a penalt, Raven just took a bit of extra time, Brad went in with a plan and did well.

-Shinori messed up with the save file or something. I just give him minimum points for C13 and C14.

-Lucina dropped out. Oh well.

Turncounts so far

Player 11   12    13  13x  14  Total
Brad     6     8      6     7     8   35   
BBM     7     7     7     7    10   38
Horace  6     7    6    7     13   39  
Raven   7    10    6    7    11   41
Shinori  7    10   11   7    13    48

Standings

Horace takes the assumed 13 for ch 14

Shinori takes the assumed 11 for ch 13 and the assumed 13 for ch 14 (didn't use the right save or something)

Player Points
Brad     24
BBM     21
Horace   20
Raven    18
Shinori   11

videos

horus

Brad savefile

Next up is 15, another defend chapter, and 16, where you get the amazing Wil and thus have nothing to fear. Hopefully this will be less infuriating for you guys than last round. I'll do until Sunday at this time again for next round, I guess.

-eclipse's opinion on music is objectively terrible, Brad is awesome, Queen is amazing, etc.
Queen is overrated as shit, it's for hipsters that hate on modern day music for the hell of it

I wish people noted my chapter 14 :( No healing and shitty stats :(

Edited by Lord Raven

Horus did that last round

You just get 0 points for the chapter

I don't like that "x didn't do the last chapter of the round" is becoming a theme, though. It's happened for at least 1 person per round already. I don't want to see people doing that all the time. Take a Marcus penalty or something.

Edited by Strider