[FE10] Rout Draft

Florete

How much move do swamps cost for a Marksman again? Im trying to check if i can 1 turn 4-5 with a bastian rescue, celerity pass leo and reyson + a smite from like, lyre? Meh, Ill pick Bastian anyway most likely since the other options are bad anyway. Bastian.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much move do swamps cost for a Marksman again? Im trying to check if i can 1 turn 4-5 with a bastian rescue, celerity pass leo and reyson + a smite from like, lyre? Meh, Ill pick Bastian anyway most likely since the other options are bad anyway. Bastian.

Its 4 per square according to the site.

That very map is why I chose Volke despite having Heather (and Sothe) already, haha.

Haha ha. I guess it being a rout draft changes everything. Also, I'm curious as to how 4-E-4 will be handled, as reinforcements appear nonstop for about 50 turns.

with great difficulty

1-P - 5 turns (5)

Draco to Micaiah.

1-1 - 8 turns (13)

Should have got the Hand Axe. Oh well.

1-2 - 7 turns (20)

Micaiah goes up so she can reach the Thani chest in time. Nolan goes round the right and catches up with her. Sothe takes the top part of the map. Got Thani.

Haha ha. I guess it being a rout draft changes everything. Also, I'm curious as to how 4-E-4 will be handled, as reinforcements appear nonstop for about 50 turns.

There are a lot of maps that change rather significantly here. I counted before starting and it was something like half of the chapters in the game. Like, think of doing 2-E without being able to end it right away...and without the mountain of BEXP you usually have since you need to kill everyone in 2-3! Did you know the CRKs show up halfway into 2-E? That matters now.

Part 1 Team:

Micaiah, Sothe, Rafiel, Black Knight, Leonardo, Zihark, Muarim

1-P 5/5

Standard stuff. Couldnt feed boss to micaiah because of bad luck.

1-1 7/12

Nolan Leo and Micaiah kill things. Nolan killed boss after Micaiah chipped. Leo got the Hand axe village.

Unit		Tier	Lv	Xp	HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	WLvs					Support
Micaiah		1	3	87	16	2	9	9	8	11	4	6	Light D
Leonardo	1	5	00	17	9	0	13	11	7	5	5	Bow D

1-2 7/19

Micaiah goes left. Nolan and Leo take the right then Nolan and Micaiah go for the Thani.

Edward ferries Laura to arrive tile. Sothe kills everything up north. Had to skip the energy

drop but got both Thani and Wind Edge.

Unit		Tier	Lv	Xp	HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	WLvs					Support
Micaiah		1	4	88	16	2	10	10	8	12	5	7	Light D					Sothe A
Sothe		2	1	79	35	18	4	20	20	15	14	9	Knife A					Micaiah A
Leonardo	1	5	78	17	9	0	13	11	7	5	5	Bow D

Ugh, Micaiah proc some spd plz.

For anyone who plans to use the 4 turn strat for 1-9, there is actually a Soldier that appears in the bottom left corner of the map on turn 4. With my strategy, you can position Micaiah so that both he and the Archer will attack her, but Jarod will attack the Black Knight before the Soldier attacks Micaiah. So unless someone can figure out a way to get both those guys killed before Jarod on turn 4, the minimum for 1-9 is going to be 5 turns in this draft. There is an Archer reinforcement on turn 5, but BK can kill him and then kill Jarod on enemy phase.

And of course, I'm mentioning this because 1-9 is FoW and there's no easy way to find out if there are any more enemies since it's a Boss Kill map, so I wouldn't be surprised if people just assumed there was nothing left other than that Archer on turn 4. My Prima guide with detailed information on reinforcements has some uses.

• 2 months later...

Did you mean we only have to kill generic enemies in 4-E-3, not 4-E-4? Because of Gareth and Nasir and all.

1-P - 5/5 turns

Welp, at least this is a rout map.

1-1 - 8/13 turns

Which is more than I can say for this map. ;/ This was awful. Took a turn for the hand axe so I could actually get Thani, unlike usual.

1-2 - 7/20 turns

AWFUL. Thank God for Sothe. I had Micaiah grab thani after Nolan attacked the javelin dude, and then Nolan went around to eat stuff.

1-3 - 12/33 turns

FML: The Map

1-4 - 7/40 turns

Standard rout map, not a problem. Though I chose to sacrifice that one turn for the robe since my turncount is going to end up being awful anyway.

1-5 - 6/46 turns

Forget it, I can't rout this map with only Volug and Sothe. ;/

1-6-1 - 4/50 turns

Standard rout, grats to Sothe, Volug and Resolvecaiah.

1-6-2 - 7/57 turns

Fiona sux and needs to stop dying

1-7 - 9/66 turns

THIS CHAPTER. This is why I chose to get Thani, because armors. I had Volug GO UP while Miccy and Sothe charged through the middle together. Sothe got Tormod and Vika who dealt with stragglers and stuff.

1-8 - 4/70 turns

Standard rout, having Vika and Tormod is great. Volug takes care of his side, Vika flies, Tormod burns stuff. Sothe goes to the right as usual.

1-9 - 5/75 turns

Resolvecaiah

1-E - 12/87 turns

RAEG: The Map

Black Knight is ferried to the top by Brolug. Tormod, Vika and Fiona stay down to kill things.

2-P - 7/94 turns

2-1 - 10/104 turns

RAGEQUAT

2-2 - 8/112 turns

Nephenee, Nealuchi, and Brom charge. Mordy smites Lucia since it's allowed.

2-3 - 13/125 turns

Marcia free, Geoffrey and Astrid charge. This is so much easier when you can kill everyone.

2-E - 15/140 turns

Fuck it, experience for Asstrid is good.