/topic

Percivalé

Four croe and seven years ago our founding fathers and seven dinosaurs created a plauge that devastated the entireworld and one'thousand fairies

hi I'm writing this thing even though I don't knwo whta I dshould talk about so I am dgoing to default to kittens. Kittens are adorable,especially the fluffy kitrens because their hair gets everywhere and their tails geta ll poofy and usually they hold them high up in the air and it;s just the cutest thing ever. I just want to take all of the kittens, even the non-fluffy oncs, and just take all of them up into my arms and hugs then and cuddle with them because whenever im whintin ample proxity of a kitten I turned into an incomprehensible five-tyear jold and giggle and I can't stop touvghcing the kittens I just hold them and carry them around everywhere and I feel kind of sorry for the kittens

I'm alsogoing to talk about Fire emblem. Karel isn't actually my favorite acharacter out of all characters, that place actually belogns to Stefan. i just really like Karel (yes, in both games)because he goes fromma badass serialkiller to a badassold man that has the highest grownths in history and is still pretty attractive. I mean how the fuck is that not awesoe?

I don't actually mind if I'm referred to as he or referred to as she

Heehee there are some cases in which I'm a bit of a perfectionist about

and apparently that includes what gender people are called? x3 I just find it kind of annoying for no reason~