27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK

##Vote Helios

Ran an alignment check on him last night, turned up Cereal Killers. I wasn't redirected, and my results stated his name, so no arguing out of this for you.

Next, I got a letter sent to me from a certain player (who is obviously a Courier) who asked to remain nameless. Changes a few things, but nothing major at the moment.

Wait. I completely read that wrong. The word killer threw me off

##Unvote

Helios turned up Cereal Killer, which is town. Hurdur I can read.

Doesn't mean that he's necessarily town, but sure, let's go with that right now.

Also people are forgetting that we had 2 kills n1 as well: It could very well still be the mafia responsible for those kills.

Also scorri needs to out what she did last night.

Pokemon Tactical had no Godfather from what I can tell, so Helios is clear unless he's buddies with Elie (unlikely) or there's a tailor (perhaps likely, but not sure it'd target Helios).

lolEli

I think Scorri should probably only post her action if she killed/tried to kill someone, or if she got a guilty in case being roleblocked didn't use up that action. I mean, at this point, it's not that likely she'd be scum, right? So it doesn't seem worthwhile to let the mafia know what she can still do.

##Vote: Balcerzak

Sheeping town-Snike. And you need to post.

Might have other interesting comments and a case on Sage up later, but prefer Bal lynch since Rapier's D1 was Bad.

##Vote: Balcerzak

Also since people think I'm scum, might as well fullclaim:

Dear Tyrant Sage,

You are Len, Military Wizard. You ran away from home to see the world, which apparently involves joining the military.

At day, you may respond to your role PM with "Day X - Holding USER." You will cast a spell to hold USER in stasis, preventing him from performing his night action, but also causing all night actions targeting him to fail. Additionally, you will be able to talk to USER outside of the main thread for that night.

You are allied with the Cereal Killers. You win if the Cereal Killers eliminates all threats.

Man, I wish I did this earlier but eh.

Really sucks we lost a Cop.

Well I was about to make a case on Tyrant Sage, but he posted his role. Can you tell us what your actions were so far?

I actually used my ability on Anouleth to talk to him during the night since I still had a gut feeling about him. I wasn't sure whether or not he was scum and I figured that even if he wasn't, I could still possibly get some info from him. At the very least, it would be harmless.

He didn't talk at all to me though, so no dice :/:

Helios is not necessarily clear, for reference

Schoolgirl was probably the tailor role

which leads me to my next suggestion: Gameclaiming round 2 to determine who picked the damn thing. (There are 3 unclaimed games off memory)

this doesn't have to happen if people don't think it's a good idea

next question: why the heck isn't scorri dead

this is ringing alarm bells but I don't want to jump too quickly

What do you guys think about just having an all-out massclaim? Scum are hard-pressed for good fakeclaims in this game. I think it could benifit us.

I'd like Bal to go first, then pick the next player.

JailorNetworker confirms neither your aligmment nor Anouleth's, Sage. It's a good role but does nothing as far as confirming.

Speaking of, who was your day1 target?

What do you guys think about just having an all-out massclaim? Scum are hard-pressed for good fakeclaims in this game. I think it could benifit us.

Not opposed to in the slightest.