Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to elaborate? I'm interested in getting your full opinion.

Marth sort of launched into a weak defense of aere during n1 that really just doesn't sit well with me. His D1 in my eyes isn't memorable either, which sort of hinders his case.

Rapier should be looked at immediately for his etrian odyssey role claim and his recent post about letting the vig (note lack of "day" there) get BBM. That's pretty suspicious in my eyes, but there's also the fact that I feel he misrepped elieson d1 (accused him of having no opinions) that sort of leans me onto him.

These are brief examples, of course, but I think they're strong enough to act on.

@Wolf speculation: It's also possible I guess that the hypothetical wolf has a strongman role, which could explain the n1 kill. I don't think we should waste too much time thinking about it, however, what with our limited information.

Manix: Prims called for the theoretical safeguard to be on me. Which I'd totally agree with.

both BBM and Sage have viewed the thread without gameclaiming. odds they're consulting their buddies?

Prims: Still believe this about Sage? Cause if you do, we could lynch him. I'd be perfectly ok with a Sage lynch.

Manix: Prims called for the theoretical safeguard to be on me. Which I'd totally agree with.

okay. I'm assuming that even if you were to die your kill would go through

I'm okay with this.

ok ok so BBM flipping scum gives us more possibilities.

I'll list who I think can be scum:

kirsche: Him outing the possibility that mafia has both DP and lynch doc looks like a subtle info-out from the mafia. Hasn't done much otherwise.

Manix: D1 play not solid and BBM vs Manix ED1 looks like distancing earlier on. Plus BBM 'scanning Manix' isn't all that great an excuse with that flip now. Also played the follow-the-votes game without really doing anything.

Rapir: Should be obvious at this point. Trying to get BBM vigged instead of nightkilled actually makes sense because BBM was the lynchdoc.

##Vote: Rapier

WIFOM Marth, it exists

remember what I did in Battle City wit Aere

Again, I wonder why BBM claimed Sacred Stones. Or why Scorri claimed it either when she was from Shining Force considering it was quite the gamble(I think?).

Also manix he was suspicious of you for echoing eclipse about the case on Shinori D1.

Which means if Rap and BBM are scum... we need to give Shinori a look too.

Or why Scorri claimed it either when she was from Shining Force considering it was quite the gamble(I think?).

Stop. Explain.

Also manix he was suspicious of you for echoing eclipse about the case on Shinori D1

kk

I... wasn't from Shining Force? I'm so confused by that statement. I claimed Sacred Stones cause that's what my role's from. BBM cc'd me cause he was the obvi mass hook and so he cc'd the person who was under a lot of suspicion yesterday so that he could try to get me mislynched. Thankfully Prims was already suspicious of him so that didn't happen.

I get this feeling that scum inspected scorri last night and then used that to cc.

I also get this feeling that Marth has reading comprehension issues, as he just took my thank you to what I assume is the SF role's work as saying scorri was from Shining force.

Sage: Please read any of the things that have happened.

a) we're stopping game claiming.

b) aere's not a good lynch target cause if he's scum he's probably the one they lynch doc'd.

c) Give some reads please.