Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

Cam: Can you put your weird feeling about me into words? That'd help everyone probably. If it's a gut read, I understand that, but if there's more to it, it'd be useful to hear?

the part of my brain that is good at conspiracy theories (see: me in higurashi) had some thought of you and bbm cc'ing each other for town cred

but that'd be an absolutely horrible move for scum so ?_?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had considered the possibility of scum claiming the same game and one of them getting town cred for getting the other vigged

but I dismissed that because that's really silly given the claim and flip (ie if scorri doesn't die tonight, she's a possible lynch target for being scum as well, which is just plain disadvantageous)

gogdammit manix

also Kay I see you why don't you come on down?

Had been distracted, was catching up on stuff.

Oh, already?

oh, ok I think I get it.

Rapier's pretty obviously scum. #734 alone makes me suspicious and that's not even getting into his roleclaim.

Bluedoom is also pretty suspicious and he seems like he's jumping to conclusions as a whole. His N1 is also awful.

Kirsche has not voiced anything and I've barely seen him all game. This could be due to real life issues but meh, he rubs me the wrong way.

##unvote

Smells sheepy to me. Kirsche hasn't posted a whole lot, but I think objecting to his opinions makes more sense than objecting to a lack of his opinions. What's "awful" and "pretty suspicious" about Marth? Not that I think he's looking great, but I wanna know your basis for that. Rapier roleclaimed? Roleclaimed what? I may have missed something, but I'm not seeing it.

My fault, I misread scorri vig'd BBM (which was confusing me). What I'm trying to get at, BBM was going to die no matter what. He would have been lynched. So, why is scorri causing him to get vigged, both wasting a vig shot and giving her town credit, such a pro-town move?

wait

wait wait wait

why would BBM claim lute then

if a theoretical scum cop scanned scorri, what's to be gained from claiming the exact same role

there's a guaranteed counterclaim, as well as outing the fact that there is a scum cop, and if we had lynched scorri instead we'd have vigged BBM right away (either ED3 or just N2)

the gamble of praying that SB had done a bad enough job to get BBM more cred than scorri gives me a VERY bad feeling

THE ONLY WAY i could think of this being a potentially good move is if they hadn't considered a town dayvig, in which case they lynchdoc'd bbm and prayed that we'd go for scorri instead ED3

?_?

THE ONLY WAY i could think of this being a potentially good move is if they hadn't considered a town dayvig, in which case they lynchdoc'd bbm and prayed that we'd go for scorri instead ED3

IGNORE THIS LINE i forgot about "no self-target"

@Prims: First of all, going to say that I have a gut feeling on him, but I think it's supported by material in the thread. Just to get that part out of the way.

OK, so post 300, (where he moves to vote Elieson), as I previously mentioned, strikes me as misrepresenting elieson as not even really participating. 394's explanation was pretty paltry imo since he goes to wishy washy as opposed to having no real opinions from his previous post.

#514, second has him stating that he can't scumhunt as well as you, which, while it may be true for everyone in the game, sounds a lot like his claims of inexperience from earlier on in his mafia career.

WRT the gameclaim:

Prims, just because he gameclaimed doesn't really mean much in my eyes

like, it was in response to the Visil speculation, but he just said "I picked EO, so no"

to me that feels like a brush off to shut up that discussion

but might just be me

This is probably worded the best.

His second to last post is scummy as fuck as previously mentioned, also considering that that would give lynch doc another night to doc a scumbuddy.

And, his last post doesn't really make sense, considering his game claim. Why would he be worried about being given cred for that vig kill when it's pretty obvious from his gameclaim that he couldn't do that? I dunno, it strikes me as odd.

So, yeah.

Smells sheepy to me. Kirsche hasn't posted a whole lot, but I think objecting to his opinions makes more sense than objecting to a lack of his opinions. What's "awful" and "pretty suspicious" about Marth? Not that I think he's looking great, but I wanna know your basis for that. Rapier roleclaimed? Roleclaimed what? I may have missed something, but I'm not seeing it.

1. I thought Rapier claimed his role was EO mafia but refused to actually specify or something. At least, that's what I remember. To be fair, when I thought we were still roleclaiming, I didn't actually specify who exactly I was anyway so that might be a bad argument on my part but still.

Its really minor compared to the the whole BBM vig BS shit though.

2. First off there's Marth hounding Elie for awhile but then backing off very quickly. And then there's his half-assed defense of Aere. Also his reading comprehension is pretty poor (wtf at scorri having a role from Shining Force mafia for example). I know, lol at me for complaining about poor reading comp amirite?

3. Kirsche rarely posts so I might not have seen all his posts. But his behavior is pretty odd like ignoring the Aere bandwagon. Idk, its partially a gut feeling I have.

but that just further proves my point

why would they think that claiming a role that the town is guaranteed to have be a good idea

so they can force out the cc and make an easy kill target

and you can't assume that they would have thought this completely through

all these assumptions about scumcop is just weird as well

I had considered the possibility of scum claiming the same game and one of them getting town cred for getting the other vigged

but I dismissed that because that's really silly given the claim and flip (ie if scorri doesn't die tonight, she's a possible lynch target for being scum as well, which is just plain disadvantageous)

read this cam