Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg 11 Pages and I have like 2 minutes.

I picked PtG mafia to stop anyone getting that damned Nidoking or the kidnapper person.

Also I think scorri said I completely ignored the Aere wagon, but I don't think I was there for it.

Will expand on this and reread later.

Votals

[6]Elieson: Bluedoom, BBM, Iris, Manix, Rapier, Cam, Aere, Serious Bananas, Psych, Kevin

[4]Aere: Psych, Shinori, Snike, Elieson, Prims

[4]Serious Bananas: Shinori, eclipse, San, Manix, Bluedoom

Votalling on my phone is tricky, but this should be accurate.

Ok ##Unvote, let's not lynch a cop claim just yet. If there is another cop it would be nice for them to investigate Elie, but saying that can put us in danger if scum has a watcher.

I'll reread the case on SB because I haven't seen much of him to get a read on.

Indeed, which makes it the perfect role to fakeclaim as scum to avert a lynch. This is why I want him inspected.

Also, I'm looking at SB's posts and he has been active lurking hard. But interestingly, he went from "Elie is just being Elie" to "Elie has gone too far" citing the fact that Elie stopped suspecting him for being scum when he hadn't said anything to the contrary. I'm not entirely sure how to interpret that, but I would actually guess a member of the mafia would be more thankful for that, so it kind of throws me off.

Someone said he could just be noobtown, and I think that could be entirely plausable, so I'll wait for him to claim and talk before voting. Right now he's probably my biggest scumread simply because all of his posts are like "I don't really have anything to say, I'll be more in-depth later" when that in-depth has never happened.

It's first page so it might stick in people's memories.

I'm going to say not that I'm pretty drunk from my pre-drink so if I miss something minor I apologise, but with 2 hours left in the phase I figured I should probably post.

Well, I take being stubborn about the Prims thing and being scummy hand-in-hand as quite frankly noone but the scum, who are unable to kill Prims, would be that eager to get rid of him. So yeah, I don't know how you haven't figured this out yet but to all those so stubborn about Prims deserve to be smacked as he did exactly what he should have done as a town PGO. I forgot about tailor, but I did remember about scum watcher, really it is up to the cop to decide if Elie needs to be investigated.

I have to go right now as us freshers are about to enjoy our high school disco. so this is probably the last post I'll make. I'll have to reread to make an Aere vote and I literally don't have time for that.

Ok, sorry for the massive post dump but here. Kirsche, you were very much around for the Aere wagon. In fact, when you said you were going to go look back at everything so you could see what the SB wagon was about, Aere had just as many votes. You then come, comment on SB and then disappear. You then show up two hours before deadline, don't comment on *either* of the two wagons except to say that softclaiming is bad (that's your next post I just didn't quote it cause so many quotes alread). So yes, you were around for both the start and the end of the Aere wagon and I'm not buying it. What are your thoughts on Aere right now?

Marth vs Manix represents like all the d2 activity sans role/game discussion and an acronym being shot.

Thoughts: Only one of Manix/Marth is scum. At this point, the debate is so strong that it'd have to be uberplanned (and uber risky) to pull off a 2 pg argument like this.

Kirscum still needs to like, do something. He claims he wasnt here for Aere, but kinda was.

I'm sticking with my vote. Marth and Manix need to come to a conclusion before each of their posts reaches done sort of character limit.

Votals!

Rapier[4]: Snike, Marth, Sage, Shinori,

Aere[]: scorri, Sage

Marth[2]: Manix, Cam,

kirsche[3]: scorri, Prims, Elie, Anouleth,

Sage[1]: scorri

Not voting: Rapier, Aere, kirsche, Kay, Iris, Psych

Day ends in like... 53 hours or something like that.

Oh yeah. Derp. I really can't remember what happened that night. I probably shouldn't even try to play when I'm drunk because it probably just looks scummier.

I've realised today just how little time I have for mafia with university. I was really hoping this would start sooner, but some people loved to take forever picking. I thought this would start in september and thus finish around now, but I clearly underestimated the whole drafting process and now that I've seen my schedule in action and how many hours I have to do for maths, I'm gonna need a sub. Sorry PB.

This sucks because this was supposed to be me last full game before christmas, and I was really looking forward to playing a PB game too.

Oh yeah. Derp. I really can't remember what happened that night. I probably shouldn't even try to play when I'm drunk because it probably just looks scummier.

I've realised today just how little time I have for mafia with university. I was really hoping this would start sooner, but some people loved to take forever picking. I thought this would start in september and thus finish around now, but I clearly underestimated the whole drafting process and now that I've seen my schedule in action and how many hours I have to do for maths, I'm gonna need a sub. Sorry PB.

This sucks because this was supposed to be me last full game before christmas, and I was really looking forward to playing a PB game too.

Reads PB as Peanut Butter, every single time

Well, we're subbing out Kevin, :/

Actually, if the dayvig really is from SFM I'd like him to shoot Rapier since there's no restriction in not shooting multiple times in one day, assuming that he's willing.

We are not letting the largest wagon sub out for no explained reason and having the sub defend for him.

Also this game is not even difficult reading. Switch to 30ppp or more and learn how to skim the bullshit that doesn't matter (fluff posts or what you know won't affect your reads).

Votals

[5]Rapier: Snike, Marth, Sage, Shinori, Prims

[2]Marth: Manix, Cam

[1]Sage: scorri

[2]Helios: scorri, Prims, Elieson, Anouleth

[0]Aere: Cam, scorri, Sage

[6]Not Voting: Helios, Iris, Aere, Psych, Kay, Rapier

Fine, new rule:

If you request a sub and I can't find one within 12 hours of seeing your sub request, I modkill you.

Edited by Paperblade

what is actually going on here? (good job dayvig)

i am really stressed out so hopefully i'll be okay in a few hours when i get back from extracurriculars

and i glanced quickly but your votals are wrong paper, sage can't be voting twice

but you seriously don't say "I'm subbing out just cuz" less than 24 hours after making a serious post (bbm shenans) with only a wagon on you in between and I want Rapier dead if he's not gonna play because this reeks of a Tactical Sub Requestâ„¢

Urgh so maybe all this isn't the best idea. Including the dayvig thing, don't shoot unless you agree it's necessary (though actually, why couldn't the SFM vig just shoot Aere as well as BBM?).

##Unvote

##Vote: Helios (L-6)

We are not letting the largest wagon sub out for no explained reason and having the sub defend for him.

What do you mean by this? Sure, I don't think we should give the sub a free pass, but what's wrong with them trying to defend themselves?

No, I mean Rapier shouldn't have another player defend his slot instead of doing it himself, especially given that he's the only one who can explain his own actions. Most of those posts about Rapier can be ignored, I'm just really frustrated because pointless sub outs are fucking lame.

Also Kay who is scum?

What am I flaking on, Prims? I just finished reading the thread since last night, so sorry.

Also I really don't like any of Marth's posts in the past few pages since the shooting. Like, AT ALL. It's screaming scum and a bunch of other things.

##Vote Marth

No, I mean Rapier shouldn't have another player defend his slot instead of doing it himself, especially given that he's the only one who can explain his own actions. Most of those posts about Rapier can be ignored, I'm just really frustrated because pointless sub outs are fucking lame.

Also Kay who is scum?

I don't like Rapier either, I just wanna see what someone who isn't chronically scummy has to say. Kirsche is looking bad, too, but Marth doesn't seem that scummy IMO. I think he's just a bit confused.

Not really sure. I see his defense against Maniz as unnecessary due to what? 2 votes? He also just keeps throwing out WINFOM and a bunch of theories about bussing which I think it's more likely that Scorri was investigated or something rather than she's scum. I mean, if she was scum, it'd be a massive plot and it likely wouldn't work out or soomething. I just see it as more of a hassle than it's worth.

I may not have been reading closely enough, because I didn't really catch the reason for the Rapier wagon? I should probably go back and see what's up with that.

Also Prims, care to explain your gut thing on me? I'd have proven my role today, but the fucking roleblock. Now I likely will not be able to for a few days.