• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snike, Helios is confirmed scum.

Right fuck posted before previewing

##Vote: Helios

Sage jails balcerzak again please.

After beating a rocker to death yesterday, today you decide to kill Helios, who I think is probably a big fan of rap maybe I don't actually know.

In any case, Helios has become past tense.

You are Nidoking.

You are Giovanni's Nidoking. Giovanni has sent you ahead of him to Realgam Tower to begin the takeover of the structure. So, you went ahead of him to Realgam Tower.

As a Nidoking, you know a wide variety of moves. You plan to use these moves to help Team Rocket, but unfortunately, you used up most of their PP in the first strike. It takes 1 PP to use a move, and PP cannot be transferred between moves. You know that there is a way to restore lost PP. You the following moves:

Earthquake: At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Earthquake” As soon as night falls you will cause an Earthquake, causing everybody who is not a member of Team Rocket or anybody using a protective ability to stay at home and fail to complete any night actions. This move has 1 PP. This move's PP cannot be restored.

Ice Beam: At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Ice Beam USER” You will freeze USER with Ice Beam, preventing USER from performing any actions that night. This move has 1 PP.

Fire Blast: At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Fire Blast” You will use Fire Blast on yourself, causing flames to surround your body during the following day phase. Because nobody wants to argue with a flaming monster, your vote towards lynches will count as two that day phase. This move has 1 PP.

Taunt: At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Taunt USER” You will Taunt USER for a while during the night, infuriating him so much that he tell you his whole role PM. This move has 1 PP.

You can only use a maximum of one of the above moves at night.

Additionally, At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Using tail to snap USER in half” You will use your mighty tail to snap USER in half during the night, killing him. Because your tail is heavy, you can only do this on odd nights. You can kill and use one of your other abilities on the same night.

In the assault on Realgam Tower the members of Team Rocket became separated. You should find the other groups as soon as possible.

Some more information is contained in a separate PM.

You are allied with Cereal. You win if Cereal eliminates all threats.

It's now Night 4. Night 4 ends soon if Day 4 was any indication.

Requesting Kay shoot Shinori with her high-priority kill tonight for the sake of PoE. His recent content has looked graspingly scummy to me as well, and all things considered, he's probably more use to us as a flip than alive.

Also, requesting jail target stay private.

X3 Explanation combo!

Also shinori if you are what you claim you shouldn't be worried about getting double shot, seeing as uh if Kay and Prims are both town-aligned you should survive the night. Assuming the mafia doesn't decide to join in on the action and I can read coherently, the latter of which is in question

I lied about my role cause I didn't want to be called scum for what I actually am. SO GG I DIE.

I've hinted at my role all game.

One of the bigger posts was me asking about Prim's top two suspicions at night.

Also this whole TUNNEL ON KAY THING ISNT JUST FOR FUCKING SHOW.

##Unvote.