2.The Emperor starting to fake his death

3.Light Yagami killing/taking a potato chip and eating it

4.Kefka doing reverse-martyr

5.Roleblocking

6.Investigations

7.Doctor stopping kills

8.Mafia kills and vigilante kill

9.Universal Backup activating

Since that game also had a rogue, I would assume other games' rogues go before the Wolf kill.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori, what is your actual role, then?

Also:

Dear Prims,

You are a town role that can kill.

You are sixteenth to draft.

You are allied with the Cereal Killers. You win if the Cereal Killers eliminates all threats.

Dear Prims,

qxK9O.jpg

You are Kamen Rider Tiger.

You were late to the party, but I guess that'd be "fashionably late"? That axe (unpictured, sadly) makes a statement, and basically sums up your fighting style, smashing everything... or possibly freezing things before smashing them, but that's for another time. Your motif is a white tiger (tigers are rad).

Let's be a hero. Each night, you may reply to this Role PM with Night X - Use Strike Vent on USER. You'll use your Dest Claws, and USER will die. If you use this ability on consecutive nights, you will appear as mafia to investigative roles for the rest of the game. In short, you're the Town Vigilante.

You are allied with the Cereal Killers. You win if the Cereal Killers eliminates all threats.

I like the part where scum would have been better off had they let my shots go through instead of roleblocking me.

Dear Shinori,

You are a non-killing role that obtained information.

You are seventh to draft.

Dear Shinori,

You are Sorin Markov, Hedonistic Vampire.

200px-Sorin.jpg

You're a vampire, not some sparkling fool that pines for teenage girls. You have class, and you damn well better after living for several thousand years. Long ago, you sealed the Eldrazi on Zendikar. You recently came back to reseal them, except your allies are dead and/or missing. So you decided that maybe this elf, Nissa, could help. As it turns out, no, she can't, since she did the exact opposite of what you wanted, and released them. What the fuck ever, not your problem, you decided, and left.

At night, you may send Paperblade and Kay a PM entitled "Night X - Possessing ALIAS1." In this PM include a different alias, ALIAS2. The following day, ALIAS1, under your command, will be forced to vote for ALIAS2.

During the day, you may send Paperblade and Kay a PM entitled "Day X - I had business with ALIAS." You will remember bits of your dealings with ALIAS and piece together his entire role PM.

Send Your Actions:

Snike

Prims

Shinori

Manix

San

Balcerzak

Tyrant Sage................... if ur scum

also lol @ anouleth missing an entire day phase cuz he's roleconfirm and obvtown

Get back in the graveyard, BBM, or so help me I'll go A Little Piece of Heaven on you.

FYP.

Still waiting on Shinori reports.