Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

Maybe I'm being dumb, and taking cues from paranoid Manix, but check my logic.

Shinori refused to get behind the Snike wagon on D3. With him and Helios and Rocker, and Prims, and Sage, my misvote, and Manix misvote, they would have either had it, or just about had it.

Shinori gets town cred for this.

With a Sage/Prims scumteam it would be only potential LYLO, even with 2 kills, because Shinori could persuade one of them to stop the lock.

(Nolynch + 2 kills drops us to 2 scum 2 town)

Obviously, if they jailed Shinori, that would shut it down, but I don't know what all goes into calculations in these announcements.

Still thinking, but need to post at least some content.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woooooah actually hold up i'm about to blow your fuckin' minds

if sage was a townie with an oc role, why didn't he pick mason recruiter from the exact same game when it was more powerful than jailer as it could confirm other players town and, you know, didn't have roleblock utility for scums?

explain that atheists

Sage may have scumslipped, so whatever. Bal, confirm he's succesfully jailed you in the past?

Confirm that I was jailed. Can super confirm if he gives one or more of the sentences I said as evidence.

Balcerzk please confirm that I jailed you before.

Does not confirm that me being jailed was a mistake, is the thing.

okay so

how did he succesfully jail you d3

then get nexused d4???

i think this is scum botching up their fakeclaim, also not picking masons, also supporting snike counterwagon, also overuse of newb defense d2 when i was questioning him instead of suspecting, also quicklynch imo

okay so

how did he succesfully jail you d3

then get nexused d4???

I presume that (from manix example post http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34937&st=1400&p=2148251entry2148251 )

N2: Inspect (nexus down)

D3: (nexus down)

N3: receive result (nexus still down)

D4: (nexus reactivated)

N4: Inspect (nexus down)

Sage's jail is a day jail.

Host Error just moved teh receive result up a night, but didn't alter anything else/

there's still the problem of ~why jail the guy with the nexus~

that's like, the worst jail you could make since you have no control over it. if anything he's trying to wiggle out of being caught blocking snike

that's like, the worst jail you could make since you have no control over it. if anything he's trying to wiggle out of being caught blocking snike

Let's ignore that for a moment.

Go look at his d3 stuff, and tell me how it's townsided. Also, note how he's suddenly active as can all be when his neck is on the line.

Then add this.

I forgot he was a nexus ;/

Poor defense I know but eh its not like I'm actually going to change your mind or anything. Your mind is clearly made up.

Either:

- Kay tries to shoot Snike (jail resolves before high priority kill since it's a day action), scum shoots Manix

- Both scum and Prims shoot Kay

- Both scum and Kay shoot Manix