Anrimited Bureyd Waksu

The Joker

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shirt isn't really shaded by lightsource. There's a ton of the first shade and there's no definition of arms, breasts, shoulders, etc.

1343839889863.jpg okay.

I'll try to do something about it. I'm not having much luck so far though.

i made some touch ups with my older works.

wwhpHEH.png i'm not sure if the nose looks better or looks more messy this time. here's the older version GnUnZ.png

and update time

WJQ4Ehx.png

I'm starting to get severely lost with this one. LOL.

pjxy3v3.png

I'm also done with FC Vermillion

sTyI3L7.png

update on FC Katherine. I made some changes with the eyes and structure as well as added the clothes. :)

still working on Aidan.

Is that last one Nobunaga?

Anywho, the third one's left shoulder is a bit low, but that's probably the biggest flaw I see. Hair shading could be improved on the first two guys, but otherwise everything looks really nice.

Indeed it is. I've been wanting to sprite him for so long. Well, they're just bases I use for reference. I change them along the way. They're just guidelines. For the hair shading, Specifically what

part needs tweaking?

Can't wait for the last guy, I can see he's going to look pretty cool XD

heh.

PaQxdPP.png

damn you ponytail thingy for making shiz difficult. :/ Still working on the feathers... If only they weren't such a pain to make.

updates and new stuff :

e8IOLEG.png need crit on this aside from the trim shading. I tried changing the hair so it'd make more sense

nzkBsi9.png hair was giving me a bad time so I'm still working on it.

FMW03Ad.png fleshing out a little bit of his design. He's supposed to be wearing bandages inside that.

juRyqg8.png Tristan, a cavalier. :)

W1ol4B0.png somehow his headshape(the jaw specifically) is still bugging me. I'm still a bit stuck with this one.

Can you like

finish something

Don't be rude, April. The OP is allowed to work at his own pace and how he wants; your crude remake is unneeded.

Edited by eCut

Well actually, I only needed crit for the first one and the last since they're both almost finished except for a few things. I only added the others as like an update saying that I'm still working on them.

I'm sorry if that caused a little argument. I ask for help in the process of making cause sometimes I'm a bit slow to notice things which is why I ask about things before they're complete.

daaaaayuuuuuuuuuuuum. chill people.

1st one: shading beneath the hair is almost non-existent, and his eyebrows and eyes need some more anti-aliasing. There's far too much of the 5th skin tone being used and not enough of the rest. The shading under his eyes is too light, causing his irises to blend in with his face. There's too much sparkle. His nose is really wide. There's some unnecessary shading on his left eye which seems to outline the whites of his eyes or something? This isn't really animu so that's not necessary. His hair doesn't seem to have any depth... you've just drawn lines through it with the second hair shade, but that makes it look kinda weird.

Last one: exactly the same issues. It looks like you used an FE8 colour for his eyes? But the rest of him is FE7 colours??? Either way, the darkest eye shade is darker than his pupil, so big no-no.

Edited by Agro

and just a follow up, I do have a finished works and nobody commented on them so I thought they were alright. :/

1st one: shading beneath the hair is almost non-existent, and his eyebrows and eyes need some more anti-aliasing. There's far too much of the 5th skin tone being used and not enough of the rest. The shading under his eyes is too light, causing his irises to blend in with his face. There's too much sparkle. His nose is really wide. There's some unnecessary shading on his left eye which seems to outline the whites of his eyes or something? This isn't really animu so that's not necessary.

Last one: exactly the same issues. It looks like you used an FE8 colour for his eyes? But the rest of him is FE7 colours??? Either way, the darkest eye shade is darker than his pupil, so big no-no.

hmmm... thanks. I was about to disagree about the nose thing but after zooming out, zooming in for a little while, I kinda see your point now. and by too much sparkle uhhh... where exactly? o_o

and by left, meaning my left as I look at the screen? and no, I just used the same color as his clothes. o_o I'll try changing the colors then.

I liked fat nose better than Paris Hilton nose

I still feel you are missing the point of AA. Your edges on his face ( eye brows, chin, jawline) are all still rather jagged...

and I'll keep your points in mind.

edit: nvm

Edited by Acha