Ash is my favorite character in the Pokemon anime

Emeraldfox

... There are characters in that show? I thought it was just mindless filler to make the video games even more of a cash cow...

If you are talking about the Pokemon Special Manga, there are characters in that. ... And the Gold/Silver/Crystal arc is the best one of those. That or the Yellow arc.

I like James and Gary~

I think the whole point of this topic though was, like....

Responses like "WHAT YOU LIKE ASH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE D=<"

So there you go Em~

Edited by Freohr Datia

I like James and Gary~

I think the whole point of this topic though was, like....

Responses like "WHAT YOU LIKE ASH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE D=<"

So there you go Em~

Luuuul. Thanks FD, but I'm glad that this didn't turn into a hatefest for Ash.

That's just your obsession with Grass.

Also, Tracy.

actually when the games first came out I was very disappointed in him, because he only used one grass type and it was the worst in the region (those fucking monkeys god damn)

then the anime came and showed that yes, he owns and is just as cool as the two ladies that came before him

also tracy sucks to the point the show actively fucked with him. at one point oak was on the phone with ash and went "let me get tracy on the line" right before the power went out. he had that one shot at showing up again and they took it away

Edited by Momo

Cilan Uzuki is the best character in Pokemon, and is Pokemon's greatest asshole.

To taste a person's life, and then decide their marriage. Is that, permissible...?