Draft Mafia Round 2: AnonyDraft gameOver

Elieson

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tunneling is also a shitty strategy as mafia, too. Guess that slipped your mind. Which makes you an idiot. Along with pretending to shoot someone who has interactions with exactly one person while half the game hasn't even posted, since a real town dayvig this early in the game means that you transcend incompetence.

Being stupid doesn't make you mafia though, it just means your stupid. I guess its a bigger scumtell than what we have on most of the populace though. Also we don't know if he's pretending to be dayvig or not yet as Elieson probably hasn't seen his vote considering he hasn't had any activity since he started the game earlier today. Anyway:

##Vote: Okarin

Let's see where this takes us.

Votals

Okarin (2): Navo, Balboa

plutonium (1): Okarin

Bear_Knight (1): Spongebob

Moonside (1): FourLeafClover

FourLeafClover (1): Robin's Egg

Robin's Egg (1): Scumnori

There are approximately 65 hours left in the phase.

Phase ends at 0215 Eh, we'll kick it back a few minutes, 0200 GMT-6 (US Time Zones: 3a EST, 2a CST, 12a WST)

Edited by Elieson

Early Day 1 Strong case on scumteam member FourLeafClover:

1) blank moonside vote after two blank vote posts is bad rvs form, doesn't stack votes to prompt reactions or stimulate any discussion navo and i wouldn't have

2) chastises me for rolefishing (lol) and tunneling but doesn't vote & treats me like i'm town

3) reactions are generally shit, gets upset over nothing

4) if you use numbered lists enough it makes you eclipse

5) im town & thorough examination of my second post will show that i breadcrumbed this, sheep me

look, if you're town and the "you're an idiot" shtick is an anon gimmick then you need to stop it because it makes your posts read forced

plutonium95 elaborate on your dislike. thanks

Town dayvig would have no reason to shoot that early. Scum dayvig would be begging for a lynch. All you did was blow a nice midgame gambit early, which is stupid. If you don't like being called stupid, stop playing stupid. Tunneling because someone called your fucking bluff is stupid, too.

The rest of the votes are too lazy to be worth a mention.