Whats your favorite abridge series?

Gold Vanguard

I mean we should all know what a abridge series is, we seen atleast one on youtube. But for those who don't know its pretty much someone making a parody of a show. Anyways my favorite is JJBATAS followed next by Yugioh the abridge series.

JJBATAS, Golden Sun TAS, TLoZ Abridged (AdamWest'sLapdog) and FF7Abridged (along with Crisis Core by the same people) are some of my faves off the top of my head.

Edit: Technically not abridged series, but I also loved Hiimdaisy's "Let's Destroy" and "Persona 4" series. Especially the dubbed versions.

Edited by Lieutenant Colonel Kalas

TeamFourStar's DBZ abridged is great and my personal favorite, others include Adamwestlapdogs Zelda series and Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged series.. Sailor Moon the abridged series and quite a few others

I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for JJBATAS. Love that guy. DBZ Abridged's also really amazingly done, and I'm always ready for more of their material. They are more or less the industry standard. Someone mentioned hiimdaisy's comics, and I'll second the nomination for the fandub of her Persona 4 material. The acting was spot-on, and better than the actual actors in some areas.

I'm trying to think of one I really wanted to recommend but now I'm braining.

Out of DBZ and Yugioh (not much, exactly), hard to tell. Yugioh's gotten more laughs total, but a stronger nostalgia factor, while T4S put forth a very good more current effort.

I've wondered what makes a better Abridged setup; to point out the flaws in logic and the absurd in the things that happened during the show, or to basically change the characters completely for the sake of comedy. The little I've seen seems to point to a mix being most effective.

• 2 weeks later...

Lessee

didn't read every post so these three might have been mentioned before but

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuttedWrenStudios

Gutted Wren Studios is doing an amazing Mobile Suit Gundam abridged series (which is unfortunately on hiatus at the moment but they've got 19 episodes already done for people to enjoy), and they've got a Patlabor (I believe that's what it's called) abridged movie up as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/purpleeyeswtf

Purple Eyes is doing Code MENT and NONE Piece, both of which are amazingly hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Runawayturist

an' this guy, Runawayturist is doing an abridged of Infinite Stratos which is sort of clever.

and of course I think YGO and DBZ abridged are super duper hilarious (alongisde Takahata's Hellsing abridged), just felt like mentioning some not as popular series that I enjoy.