A small problem in chapter 7

Ncknck

Okay here is the situation

This is Enemy phase. I just made my turn, crossing fingers hoping nothing leaks through, waiting for the soon to follow reinforcements.

gfej0137.jpg

Talky talky follows. An "unknown" persons enters. Ike cheeses his way through mobs ( why the cant he do that the other 365 days), and its finally my turn. Now. Notice something unusual? Where the hell did the guy on the far right of the map go? He is gone, vanished, disintegrated. Ehh? Im confused. Has anyone noticed this too?

gfej0139.jpg

Whats even more funny is that if i skip the sequence, the guy in the top left corner, who is killed during said sequence is also present. :D

gfej0138.jpg

Im not aware of any maniac mod hacks, that would be pretty cool. What i need you to do is the next time you are around playing chapter 7 pay attention if the guy who is supposed to be killed during the sequence is still killed, if the sequence is skipped. Shouldnt be too much trouble. At for the guy near Oscar, im at a loss, really. In this case i guess one game bug canceled the other, and i ended up with -1 +1=0 loss.

@Hawk King

Nah its nothing like that, i completed the chapter already, 12 turns, got all treasures, denied Titania and Soren all kills but one. :D Its just weird that these guys just disappeared, i wasnt paying attention the first PT, but now noticed. Then again the first time i wasnt skipping sequences, for obvious reasons.

Really ncknck? Really?

Yes, really. Playing a Japanese version of the game is not a hack. Whats your point anyway.

My point is, if you are playing a hacked or patched version of a game, and experiencing unique and unusual events, odds are it's because of something from the patch/hack.

I'm trying to figure out if this is the actual game that is giving you this weird set of circumstances, or a modified version of fe9.

@Elieson

If you want to help, the best course of action is to see next time being in chapter 7 if that guy lives. There is no way to determine whether the cause of it is an altered game, faulty hardware, original game bug, a failed save state, sea monkeys or something else. My system is possibly compromised. You are basically telling me to reinstall everything/get new hardware and see if it works. I appreciate the advice, but it isnt really helping in finding the cause.( unless you sponsor me the money to get a new Wii :D ) The Japanese version has actually some severely exploitable bugs, i heard it is possible to craft 255 crit weapons there and silver weapons pretty early. Or maybe its just that noone noticed before.

Edited by ncknck

...who?

far right? The map is empty on the far right in all the pictures.

I don't understand how a greyed over enemy can hover over Boyd either, is that normal?

...Are you looking at the same pictures?

I guess it might be something of how a cutscene can alter things if you actually watch it. I remember hearing the same kind of thing can happen with Ike's 4 Iron Swords at the beginning if you view the tutorial.

ha, thanks, iI'll remember this tip to test on. Party is in dire need of weapons, On the pics above, Oscar has run out of lances and only has a couple of javelins left, and Soren has like 3 uses of wind. I managed, this time. But ch17 should be fun. These guys have up to 17 defence, insane, and since they also have javelins Soren is hurting himself badly. Starting to hate javelins. God bless Titania.

hate:

knightu.th.jpg

Edited by ncknck

...Are you looking at the same pictures?

I guess it might be something of how a cutscene can alter things if you actually watch it. I remember hearing the same kind of thing can happen with Ike's 4 Iron Swords at the beginning if you view the tutorial.

For the first part, I mistook far right for top right. As for the enemy hovering over Boyd, it was an enemy attacking with a Javelin, which you wouldn't be able to figure out unless you were watching a video.

And again, as I said, a series of screenshots isn't exactly the best way for anybody to figure out exactly what happened.