Who's buying a 3DS because of Awakening?

Reginleif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am definitely buying a 3DS because of Awakening. Sitting here waiting patiently for the special Awakening 3DS~

If we don't get it, I'll be sad....and then I'll go buy a normal 3DS so I can buy Awakening and play it.

...Then as an afterthought, since I'll have a 3DS, I'll prob get Ocarina of Time 3D and Shadow Dragon... These two aren't enough of a draw for me to buy a 3DS before Awakening comes out. (Btw, the only handheld system I have is a GBA SP; I don't have a system to play Shadow Dragon on.)

Yep, so far it's my only reason to get one

ace attorney 5, rhythm thief, animal crossing 3ds, and layton vs attorney just wanted to say hi

but yes me too it is the reason i started saving up for one.

ace attorney 5, rhythm thief, animal crossing 3ds, and layton vs attorney just wanted to say hi

but yes me too it is the reason i started saving up for one.

I say bye to layton vs. Ace Attorney, and Animal Crossing. layton and Animal Crossing don't really call my attention much.

@Keilis the new pokemon games aren't for the 3DS though :/

And my XL actually has fairly good battery life, played it for about 8 hours without it going down a ton

Late reply, but yeah I meant like future Pokemon games that haven't been announced but are fated to be on the 3DS anyway. It's good to hear that the 3DS XL has good battery life, but XL seems a bit too bulky for me. Hoping they come out with a slim model with XL's battery life or better.

And now another reason is Ace Attorney 5. *-* But I'm definitely most hyped about FE:A. I hope they release some FF or DQ games as well, even if they're not main entries.

As much as I'd like to have more reason to get a 3ds than a couple games, that's really all I have. Awakening and KH are mainly why I want to get it.

I thought Monster Hunter would be great to get till I heard you can't play online on 3ds x3

But you can on the WiiU version, so I think, being as poor as I am, I may just have to abandon the concept of getting a 3ds at all just so I could get a WiiU and MH3U XD Because I just find it much more entertaining to play than anything else I would get~

MH3U isn't for the Wiiu. Monster Hunter 4 is for the 3DS btw. Hey, just thought of another reason to have a 3DS.

Uhh yes it is xb Or else I wouldn't see everyone talking about "are you getting it on WiiU or 3DS?" because it has online mode on WiiU and not 3ds

"London, UK – September 13th, 2012 - Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today confirmed that Monster Hunter™ 3 Ultimate will be launching on Nintendo’s Wii U™ console and Nintendo 3DS™ system across Europe and North America in March 2013."

Unless you are being technical in that the WiiU version will be called Monster Hunter 3G HDver instead

18bis.png

But it's the same game =b

I say bye to layton vs. Ace Attorney, and Animal Crossing. layton and Animal Crossing don't really call my attention much.

it sounds like you have no joy in your life

have you ever played layton? or animal crossing?

I got my 3DS for Christmas mainly to have it more than for any games. But Zelda 3D and Mario 3D have made it worth it (I still have two games wow), hopefully FE13 is worth my while (and out before February 24 so I can get it for my birthday).

yes, i will have to buy a 3ds for this game. question is, a 3ds or 3ds-xl?

if the graphics are really affected, i don't want one. if it does make it larger without obscuring the graphics, then i want one.

I'd say XL, bigger screen and (in my opinion) doesn't obscure quite as much. Maybe because the bigger just lets your eyes see it better. Dunno. Besides you can turn the 3D effect off.