Children hair colours compilation

veetasoy

Not technically on-topic, but this is the closest thread I could see.

MU's hair colours are somewhat different from those of different characters, correct? So a black haired MU doesn't have quite the same shade as Ronku or Donny, for example.

For the children characters of MU, is this slight difference noted and used as their hair clour or is there just a generic brown/black/blonde etc etc that they default to?

^ This is exactly what I was wondering while looking through the pictures. I'd like to know as well. If only because I'm curious to know if a light-pink haired family is possible on a playthrough.

I do have to say I wish more characters had Henry's hair color. It looks great on all of the children I'd want to have it on. Though Vaike's and Gaia's colors look quite nice as well. The only character I'd want with black hair is Nn. Dunno why, she just looks strange to me with any other color.

Also wanted to thank the OP and contributors for putting this together! This is a great resource!

Edited by Xjorukmir Ahzar

Well, I'm not gonna go out of my way for this project, but I might as well help while I have my file:

Mark as Olivia's Daughter:

MarkOliviaMother.png

Azure as My MU's son... Hair color 9 I think?

Screenshot Translation:

Me: Stop looking all embarrassed. It's almost making me feel sick.

Azure: Hey, that's mean! You're happy whenever mom starts looking embarrassed!

Me: T-this and that are completely different!

Boy, know your place. I'm gonna smack you with my Thorhammer Tome if you keep going on that train of thought.

AzureMUFather3.pngAzureMUFather1.pngAzureMUFather2.png

Wood with Frederick as his father... lol:

WoodFrederickFather.png

Cynthia with Krom as her father:

CynthiaKromFather.png

Brady with Ronku as his father:

BradyRonkuFather.png

Degel with Sol as her father:

DegelSolFather.png

Selena with Richt as her father... a shota father:

SelenaRichtFather.png

Batman Jerome with Viole as his father... lol I only have a C support so he comes off as ESPECIALLY rude with that line:

JeromeVioleFather.png

Chambray with Grego as his father:

ChambrayGregoFather.png

Loran with Donny as his father... geez, there's really no point. There's only a little bit of hair and a BIG FREAKING HAT:

LoranDonnyFather.png

Noire with Henry as her father:

NoireHenryFather.png

For the hell of it, have Krom and Lucina:

LucinaandKrom.png

Edited by shadowofchaos

I've updated with shadowofchaos's pictures. Thanks! The direct feed capture looks amazing.

Not technically on-topic, but this is the closest thread I could see.

MU's hair colours are somewhat different from those of different characters, correct? So a black haired MU doesn't have quite the same shade as Ronku or Donny, for example.

For the children characters of MU, is this slight difference noted and used as their hair clour or is there just a generic brown/black/blonde etc etc that they default to?

I can't say for certain because I don't have the game and there aren't enough direct capture pictures to tell. The closest thing I can get to is comparing shadowofchaos's Frederick!Wood and MU!Azure. The colours look essentially the same, so I think that certain hair colours will overlap with non-MU characters, or the differences are so negligible you can barely notice them anyway. Of course, there'll be some MU colours that are really out there that no other characters will have...

Edit: At a second glance, I think Wood's hair might be slightly more saturated than Azure's... I don't know!! :( shadowofchaos, if you ever get a chance to do a playthrough with Frederick!Azure or MU!Wood (with the same hair colour) please post it here! Or anyone with direct feed I guess, haha...

@Xjorukmir Ahzar You're welcome. :) Thanks for checking them out.

Edited by Keilis

Of course, there'll be some MU colours that are really out there that no other characters will have...

Such as purple. Wonder what the kids look like with purple hair...

OR BRIGHT GREEN!

Edited by Tsamimi

Wait a second, do Ronku's possible children have black, brown or purple hair?

Not sure which it is.

Also, it's a shame that there's no way to directly pass the mothers shade of hair down to her 'linked' child. It's Mark or nothing.

It's not, actually. I paired Sarya with Henry on my third file, and looking at them side by side, Noire's hair definitely has a yellowish tint that Henry's lacks.

Definitely not the stark white in the confession images. Who else would she get white from, MU?

(bottom row, in the middle, if you can't find it :p)

https://picasaweb.google.com/116028906001523210989/FEAwakeningChildrenSHairColours?authuser=0&feat=directlink#5793354042589548546

Edited by L95

Well, that's not quite what I meant by "correct". Both must be accurate representations of the hair Noire can have without MU. Yet for some reason, her hair is changed in the ingame version. That's the strange thing.

For the record, with Henry as her father, Nn's hair has the same yellowish color as Noire's.