[From hack to indie] Path of the Midnight Sun

Alfred Kamon

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know where Alfred said the bottom end was going to the human half. Or that it only had two legs. The image I'm basically getting is a centaur, only replace the horse body with a spider body. In other words, heavy use of the original Bael sprite as the bottom end.

Bet you Kamon is going to refer this somehow in the hack.

He'll wear mascara, a skirt, heels (for how many fucking legs he has) and he will be a pretty spider. #StopTheBaelRacist

What if it's like a manakete and uses a stone to transform into a Bael?...Or is that too boring?

EDIT: I just remembered Myyrh ( I think I spelled that wrong)had wings, so it can be both.

Edited by ryan5152001

Only one problem. Alfred said it's gonna be male.

I assume that Alfred is not sure about this but he is indeed going to make it male but he can still make him LOOK female, just like lucius :3

also i think the best someone sprites a semi-bael the more Alfred is likely to use it, regardless of the gender

meaning that: if female looks better(which of course will because its female) i assume he is going to use it

I could be wrong though

Or he could make it male and make it look male because this hack is not here for your sick fetishes...Seriously...

Actually this hack already has enough fetishes such as shouta, dirty old man, heterochromia, trap, loli, religious and "high defence" so why not add bestiality as well eh?

Because everyone except you is asking for it

You are right, i am totally against fetishes, fas high defence is distracting the foes so that they hold back in damaging her and eventually do no damage at all

Actually this hack already has enough fetishes such as shouta, dirty old man, heterochromia, trap, loli, religious and "high defence" so why not add bestiality as well eh?

Because everyone except you is asking for it

who's the trap?

So why can a female Baelstrom work but a male one not?

Besides this...

...just freaks me out. I was sort of "Hmm, that isn't so bad...", then I scrolled down to the smaller panel where the extra eyes became visible, and...

Yeah, that'll be a triple strength brain bleach with extra lemon for me, thank you.

noooo i was gonna have spider peopleeee :XXXXXX

noooo i was gonna have spider peopleeee :XXXXXX

Well, you could have a human girl but isn't really human because she's really a spider in human skin with legs tearing out of the flesh and stabby stabbity stab poor victims in front of her?

Shouldn't be hard for you to sprite :p

Well, yours is different. Yours are half animal, half human. Alfred's are all monster. As long as you two don't have similar designs I think we're good.

yeah... about BL not having monsters... lol

Well, you could have a human girl but isn't really human because she's really a spider in human skin with legs tearing out of the flesh and stabby stabbity stab poor victims in front of her?

Shouldn't be hard for you to sprite :p

like dis?

piVhYaF.png

GUYS... I'm crying, too much laughter from that last page. X°D

Who said this unholy spawn of the DK's fevered imagination is going to be unclothed?

...This topic seems to be the latest thing for proving there is no bottom to the depths of the human imagination.

ROFL

Actually.

I have an even better idea.

Why not port the maid from Overlord light novel, Entoma Vasilissa Zeta?

5b6YO8g.png

But she's cute! I want the Baelstrom to be, huh, more monstruous. Eerie. Scary. And sexy

Oh? That's adorable, and a perfectly fitting compromise! Better than trying to sprite a skirt on a lady Baelstrom!

*scraps preliminary sketch with a skirt spliced on a bael*

Only one problem. Alfred said it's gonna be male.

Well, that WAS the original idea.

So?

He can wear a maid outfit too...

#Equality!

Imagine the amount of drinks it can serve with two arms and eight legs!

...Hey, this actually is a good idea.

We are now shifting from pony racist to Bael racist. Good job.

Schwarz would be proud.

I want to know where Alfred said the bottom end was going to the human half. Or that it only had two legs. The image I'm basically getting is a centaur, only replace the horse body with a spider body. In other words, heavy use of the original Bael sprite as the bottom end.

Yeah that WAS the original idea too

Fa= Pony racist
Shi= Bael racist

Please, Alfred. MAKE THIS A THING.

Ok

Or he could make it male and make it look male because this hack is not here for your sick fetishes...Seriously...

Oh man, just let me have some fun, won't ya? <3

seriously, this discussion is hilarious

OK I HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR EVERYBODY!

The human part will be female... and the bael part will be male.

Well that is going to be strange. So the Baelstrom is going to have two different personalities or is s/he going to be just bisexual?

Man the only thing that is missing from this hack now is a pedophile. Don't get strange ideas, Al

OK I HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR EVERYBODY!

The human part will be female... and the bael part will be male.

What's the difference in bael part's gender? lol

But she's cute! I want the Baelstrom to be, huh, more monstruous. Eerie. Scary. And sexy

Isn't the point of half spider half human is to be captivate toward humans in order to lure them before ensnaring them in webbed traps and feasting on them?

Beside she can shapeshift if so desired by you. She looks human in anything but battle, but when battle occurs, she dispel her illusion and show her true form?

Edited by Fateborn

Beside she can shapeshift if so desired by you. She looks human in anything but battle, but when battle occurs, she dispel her illusion and show her true form?

So like my suggestion of using something similar to dragonstones? Of course, I would prefer a secondary means of attack besides that, because I was always sad that with the GBA games, they could attack 50 times, then they're useless.

So like my suggestion of using something similar to dragonstones? Of course, I would prefer a secondary means of attack besides that, because I was always sad that with the GBA games, they could attack 50 times, then they're useless.

Nope. They don't use stones to transform, rather they tears out their own skin to reveal their predator claws/legs that would do some serious damage.

Think of it as a gross image of fungus growth from your own flesh, but in this case, replace the fungus with spider feet.

Edit: This is because they're supposed to remain human than go full monster, since they're only half.

Edited by Fateborn

Nope. They don't use stones to transform, rather they tears out their own skin to reveal their predator claws/legs that would do some serious damage.

Think of it as a gross image of fungus growth from your own flesh, but in this case, replace the fungus with spider feet.

Edit: This is because they're supposed to remain human than go full monster, since they're only half.

Your idea is great and the part with the luring "bait"with her sexy human appereance into one of her traps

Rather then her lower body half being spider legs i could imagine them coming out of her back to attack the enemies,surprising them in the process

Stones are rather boring and generic for this imo :/

Well that is going to be strange. So the Baelstrom is going to have two different personalities or is s/he going to be just bisexual?

Man the only thing that is missing from this hack now is a pedophile. Don't get strange ideas, Al

well we have puledra and andre...

the only real thing that is missing are lesbian

Um... Alfred, could you imagine to make the Bael-girl recruitable with Shiori because she likes Shiori? :>

since the bael-girl lured most likely only men into her traps, so a girl like Shiori is most likely a different experience for her

she is half male so there is no problem in "mating" and having an ending together

besides... Shiori already seems a little bit lesbian with fa together so i don't see a problem

Pls Alfred :>

Edited by Flare

Seeimg as female spiders often eat their mates after the business is done, there is actually a good reason for the critter to be a honey trap. It probably doesn't even matter which part is female.

I just hope food is the only objective, because I do not want to see steamy spider stuff on screen. Seriously, I'll have nightmares if that thing starts every battle by humping the enemy.

I just hope food is the only objective, because I do not want to see steamy spider stuff on screen. Seriously, I'll have nightmares if that thing starts every battle by humping the enemy.

The Baelstrom should lay eggs, like the Gorgons in Chapter 18 of SS. Just sayin' :P:

(since mating is the least horrible thing that it could do)