FAYZ Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

What I don't like is how you were pretty hellbent on keeping your vote on Elieson even after you heard his defense.

What defense though, seriously. All he really said was along the lines of "I'm not scum, but that's I have to say so there." No claiming, no anything really. And he did what looked like a partial OMGUS to Bizz, Me, and Paperblade.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also if you want me to try and find ~logical~ reasons as to why I'm suspicious of Helios I can do that for you, but note how he posted absolutely nothing with content until he found he could spring a terrible case on me because it seems so convenient I'd claim mason and actually be scum, follow Prims blindly for no reason even though he did actually turn up town and not be suspicious of Elie's "I'm not scum and everyone on my wagon is scum" defense. Also, I wasn't the first one to sheep Prims, I believe that was Paperblade actually.

Bizz: I'm claiming what I'm claiming. I don't believe Cam. I also believe that there could be two hostile forces based on the flavor in my role pm.

... what

really

Actually Helios that's really super funny because I was going to vote for you when I got back.

##Unvote

Vote: Helios

You're actually my top scum read when I sift through everything else, Aere for second.

I don't understand your logic either because I was on Prims's side from the start, hence a quick vote, and then I unvoted BUT SOMEONE TURNED OUT TO BE A DOUBLEVOTER so that sucked

What logic? Please explain this vote.

So, as it stands, we have two vigs. Scorri is an odd night, Cam is a full...? And we have Darros as a doublevoter.

This also supports Paper's claim of a BPV, because scumkill + BPV with scorri vs. Paper + Cam adds up.

In any case, I've been suspicious of neighbor types since that time I was with Shinori, so Bizz, please explain yourself. I want to avoid actually placing votes, though, they aren't getting anything good done.

In any case, I've been suspicious of neighbor types since that time I was with Shinori, so Bizz, please explain yourself.

I did.

I don't think it's fair that I'm being voted mostly for my neighbor claim but whatever

Well TBH I don't think we should worry about SK right now but if we do have an SK it's probably Cam I guess

I don't think BBM is scum but Helios and Aere are just crawling under my skin right now

You really are my top scumread. Don't throw OMGUS on me because if I weren't suspicious of you, I wouldn't be voting you. And you're missing the fact that I didn't exactly say I didn't agree with Elie's lynch today, you're putting words in my mouth.

Again, please state reasoning behind this ok thanks.

Prims was obviously bluffing to get a reaction why is this hard to understand

This implies that you didn't necessarily agree with the Elie lynch either (and completely says that you didn't agree with the Prims shot, which looks really easy to do when he already flipped town). Also if you agreed with the Elie lynch, why would you unvote? Especially after you said "not sure if I want to take my vote off Elieson because of that weak reply" or whatever. And you waited until SB made the "SHUT UP EVERYONE SOMETHING HAPPENED" post to unvote. If you look back there was no reason to even unvote at that point, especially since a) we all thought it was L-2 at that point since Prims unvoted and b) it wasn't like anyone else was going to vote Elieson at that point. So your actions last phase aren't really backing your words this phase. But hey everything looks simpler in hindsight.

What defense though, seriously. All he really said was along the lines of "I'm not scum, but that's I have to say so there." No claiming, no anything really. And he did what looked like a partial OMGUS to Bizz, Me, and Paperblade.

Agreed that it was really weak, and it's not like it changed my mind either. What I'm trying to say here though is Bizz had no intention of unvoting until right before Elieson was going to flip town and is now trying to act like lynching Elieson was a bad idea because she "knew" Prims was faking cop to try and get reactions out of people.

I'm assuming that if you're here, you don't care about spoilers for the books. If you do care, just shout and I'll spoiler stuff doing with the books from now on. For now, spoilers aren't going in tags.

In flavor it makes sense to have different antitwon factions. The books have had a few different "anti-town" factions, like the Human Crew and the Coates Kids. Caine's gang also would be anti-town. Except maybe Diana? I think I'm forgetting one. Anyway, straying. I don't know when this game takes place chronologically, as all these groups haven't always existed in the books.

Scorri, can you character claim? I think I know who you are.

Aere's "I'm not going to vote anyone atm" is kind of scummy

I understand why Darros isn't doing it based on events last night and I believe he's town

Aere seems hesitant. He doesn't want to follow Helios but he asks me to explain myself anyway, as if that'll make him look a little better because he doesn't want to jump so quickly and look opportunistic.

Aere's "I'm not going to vote anyone atm" is kind of scummy

I understand why Darros isn't doing it based on events last night and I believe he's town

My bad, I was ninja'd.

Can you explain why it's scummy :/: I'd just rather not place a vote on a person with the massive stupid fucking events of yesterday.

My bad, I was ninja'd.

Can you explain why it's scummy :/: I'd just rather not place a vote on a person with the massive stupid fucking events of yesterday.

Aere seems hesitant. He doesn't want to follow Helios but he asks me to explain myself anyway, as if that'll make him look a little better because he doesn't want to jump so quickly and look opportunistic.

Obviously I'm hesitant. That's why I didn't hop on the Elie wagon. I understand the points Helios brings up, and if you really think I'm just waiting to avoid looking opportunistic, I'll vote.

However, you'll just call me out for voting to avoid suspicion.

You understand the points he brings up but won't bother to read mine.

I really don't want to start getting emotional right now but wow, this is starting to piss me off a little.