FAYZ Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

Aere, claim please. I saw you reading the thread, all you do is read and go away.

Also damn this is trainwreck mini I swear. Cam, explain what part of my logic is it that you can't follow?

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what's obvious now is not obvious in the next few days. Stating what's obvious to us now can help us later on when we refer back to our records in deciding who to lynch later on.

Not that I'm saying you're Scum, it's just a possibility. Same goes for Scorri too. Right now, I'm more suspicious of Scorri since she has no name claim atm.

I realised that both Cam and Scorri claimed Vig.

If he is a scum, he can take out at least 2 Town members before he is lynched on Day 2. One on lynch, and a few more in the Night Phase. It's worth a risk to be able to reduce the majority that the Town Members might have on the Scum, IMO.

I'd like to add something. If Elie Flips Scum, someone had better guard Prims. You know they will target Prims during the next Night Phase so keep him safe.

name one thing that you've said not related to me or scorri that could possibly be unclear later

what are your opinions on the aere wagon

Also damn this is trainwreck mini I swear. Cam, explain what part of my logic is it that you can't follow?

Cam being vig probably makes sense because I can actually see him vigging Prims for making a blunder.

The reasoning behind Cam's vigshot is horrible, Scorri's is...less horrible I guess.

a) did scorri actually justify her shot?

b) i am forced to shoot

who would you rather i have shot?

This is the point you needed to use against Helios. He assumed you knew Prims was bluffing right from the start. Had you said this earlier, that it was only a response, people wouldn't have been on your case right now. Instead you focused on defending your scumread on him rather than your actions.

Now, assuming this is a response, what do the rest have to say? IMO its probably a wild goose chase, but man I can't believe no one brought this up earlier. it actually irks me.

i'm not even sure what you're trying to say

aere get in here

Personally, I think while some of those stuffs may be obvious, given how long phases can get, people can forget those important stuffs, like protecting Prims if Elie flips scum. And, I don't think what I said about Prims claiming being able to help the Scum reduce the Town majority is that obvious. But that's just me.

a) did scorri actually justify her shot?

b) i am forced to shoot

who would you rather i have shot?

i'm not even sure what you're trying to say

Yeah she did, although shooting Paperblade still wasn't a great idea. Basically she said she didnt find Prims scummy, didn't shoot Bizz because she's always NK'd. Shot Paper because I dunno, maybe thought his D1 actions were scummy.

At least Paper wasn't screaming obv!town. >.<

My point was that when helios made a case on her. She kept flailing and getting pissed and defending her scum read on Helios. Instead, if she had clarified that she did not know it was a reaction test from the start, and that if she had said it was a response to ( Aere's idiocy and yours for killing Prims), then the problem would've been solved. (Basically meaning after Eli died, you would've thought it was just a reaction test. That or she was responding to only Aere, who was surprised Prims was town and she went "THAT MEANS ITS OBVIOUS HE WAS DOING A REACTION TEST!")

Ok at this point I am thoroughly confused. Fuck Helios and Aere should come here, claim, and say stuff about these new... revelations. >.<

...actually what the fuck was i trying to say

mancer what are your opinions on not!me/scorri

I think that you are believable atm. Vigging Prims is perfectly reasonable and justifiable. I'll need to go back and check but, whoever it was that said "It's obvious Prims was Town" needs to be checked up. I think that given the circumstances, no one could have seen that Prims was town. At least your Vig kill is not totally random or weird like Scorri's. And from what I just said, I'd think that if Scorri was really a Vig, she would have shot Prims just like you, Cam. One shot Vig used on a fake claimed Cop on N1 is weird and unorthodox, but not unjustifiable. One shot Vig uses randomly is definitely not justifiable.

Ok, what in the world.

a) yes, I'm claiming alt shot vig b/c if it drains large amounts of power from me. Thought that was obvious.

b) Already claimed my name and why I shot Paper. Learn to read people. I'm Sam Temple and I shot Paper cause I figured there was scum on the wagon on Elie, and didn't want to shoot Bizz cause Bizz always dies early, and so picked Paper. Don't even *try* to ask my why I would have shot Kay when I've already claimed to have shot Paper in my second post explaining my cc. (I said "Sorry Paper" aka Sorry Paper, I shot you, oops.)

And yeah. I've been a little inactive. I've also, you know, busy with life. Now then. Cam: you claim Drake. And you have a forced vig shot. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. A) Go look at your character bio. B) Need to shoot every night? Thanks SK. Welcome to the party.

http://gone.wikia.com/wiki/Drake_Merwin

welp

game's up i guess

i just have to ask

Nobody has seen anything of Drake - the Gaiaphage's whip handed servant - for several weeks. You wake up to disturbing news - the enemy we've all come to fear has come to our doorstep. They're in Perdido Beach as we speak. They have disguised themselves, they could be anyone in the entire town. It's your job to discover and finish off the last of the Coates kids, before they do the same to you. Who knows? You may even run into Drake again...

did nobody read the opening flavor?

Yes so basically. My conclusions are: Cam is SK and Mancer is scum trying to counterclaim me. Whoever is pulling off this 'There are duplicates' is taking it too far and honestly Cam when yu claimed the vigshot you should've claimed fully.

/peace

Blue, I think you might be the Scum claiming Safeguard. I mean, I think you guys know the characters of FAYZ better? It'd be easy for you to pick a name that might seem to be used for a Safeguard name and claim to be one. I think it was all going well until you realised that I am actually named Dekka?