FAYZ Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What strikes me odd about Bluedoom's claim is that he immediately said that he'd be the Scum's next target. It's as if he already knew who the Scum were or that he was confident he would not be shot by the Scum. I don't know if this is something that might signify a false claim but it's worth noting.

Blue, I think you might be the Scum claiming Safeguard. I mean, I think you guys know the characters of FAYZ better? It'd be easy for you to pick a name that might seem to be used for a Safeguard name and claim to be one. I think it was all going well until you realised that I am actually named Dekka?

Well if you look back to the first post in the gammmeee

I claimed Dekka Talent. Yeah, I fullclaimed in my first post. I can't believe people actually ignore my posts to this extent. Really, I would probably tell more about my character but I'm not sure if that'll get me modkilled.

Also we are assigned role names and char names yes? I ahve no choice when it comes to picks so... yeah.

...you're asking me to believe that you and marth are both safeguards and then questioning the fact that scorri and i have both claimed vigs

we're not even the same kind of vig

writing off mancer as noobtown for now

That is where Cam started being aggressive against me, I see... It does explain why he started being aggressive, cause I pointed out the possibility that he might not be a Vig in my next few posts after that.

ok Aere that says a lot. It tells me the mafia might actually have a cop in their hands. I like it that you too targeted Kay at some point. Also YOU DIDN'T FUCKING COUNTER CLAIM PRIMS ON D1.

OK TOWN SO DO YOU LIKE SEE THE OBV! SCUM NOW? WE ARE LYNCHING THESE TWO/ASKING CAM TO KILL THEM NO MATTER WHAT! THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST BIZARRE MAFIA GAME I AHVE EVER PLAYED!

Well if you look back to the first post in the gammmeee

I claimed Dekka Talent. Yeah, I fullclaimed in my first post. I can't believe people actually ignore my posts to this extent. Really, I would probably tell more about my character but I'm not sure if that'll get me modkilled.

Also we are assigned role names and char names yes? I ahve no choice when it comes to picks so... yeah.

But really, you could have searched around on the Wiki for a suitable name for the role. Just cause you full claimed first does not mean you are right. I was confused earlier about why you had the same role and name as me but I think I know why now...

It's simple enough. Tracker (I know someone claimed, but I'm lazy to go check on his name again at this point) get on Blue tonight. Aere, role check me tonight. It'll prove once and for all who me and Bluedoom are.

Going back and fixing the last votals.

Votals

No Lynch: Bluedoom, Bizz, Aere, Helios, MancerNecro, Cam (L-5)

Cam: scorri, Cam, MancerNecro (L-5)

scorri: Bizz,

Bizz: Helios, Aere

Helios: Bizz, BBM, Paperblade

Aere: BBM

MancerNecro: Bluedoom

Bluedoom: Bizz

Not Voting: scorri, Darros

55 hours left.

we are NOT lynching the SK today

we're going to fucking lose if we lynch someone that isn't mafia today

stop being a asshole, cam

N0 and N1, my bad. I picked Kay n0 because she's Kay.

I dost counterclaim on Prims D1 because I didn't know if there were more than one investigating roles. We have two vig claims and two SG claims, so... That's why I investigated him N1.

If you're asking my action flavor, it's asking to look at their power level. I get no answer flavor, just alignment, role, and character name.