Best/Worst in the Series Round 161

NinjaMonkey

Best: FE10!Haar.

Worst: Eh scratch that, I know that won't go over well. I'll just say FE12 Est.

Edited by Macho Barbarian Darros

Best: In terms of most useful, FE10 Haar, in terms of raw power at peak performance, FE2 Est. Since Haar's apparently winning by a country mile, take my vote for FE2 Est.

Disclaimer: Yes, Est is not very good most of the time and takes effort to use even at the best of times but in FE2 she's the best unit in the game when fully trained. She has the game's highest skill, luck and defence growths and skirmishes to use them in if you're so inclined. Also this is a subjective rating thread so screw you.

Worst: FE10 Sigrun I guess. I've not played FE5 or FE6 at all and I take a dim view on regressing units compared to growing units.

Best: As much as I like Jill and Minerva, I have got to vote for Haar-man. He is too awesome for words.

Worst. YUNO/JUNO. Good god, she is terrible. She is a late-game character that would work better as a crutch earlier on. Disgraceful, and a shameful excuse of a flyer. She doesn't have much of a saving grace either, unlike Est, where, even if you hate her and her archetype, you have to admit Est can do SOMETHING in terms of battle, unlike Yuno.

Damn, Worst is pretty neck-and-neck Between Yuno and Est.

Edited by Diortem

Best: FE11 Caeda. Haar is not even close to her.

Worst: FE11 Est because seriously, she has absolutely no redeeming qualities. At least her FE12 incarnation was cheap to arena up and had ridiculous growths.

It will be hilarious if Juno "wins" because people were split between FE11 Est and FE12 Est.

Best: Miledy. Bases, potential.

Worst: Juno. No bases, no potential.

These are my awesome opinions!

Best - Serge, FE13, because nobody picked her, and she's awesome.

Honorable Mentions go to Florina and Heath, both from FE7, because they're awesome, as well.

Worst - Valter, because he's evil, and not even in an awesome way.

Dishonorable Mention goes to Farina, FE7, because she only exists half the time, and she charges you a lot of money to use her. (She's still awesome, though.)

Nominate - Best/Worst Comic/Funny Moment, because it sounds awesome.

Edited by Strunk

Worst. YUNO/JUNO. Good god, she is terrible. She is a late-game character that would work better as a crutch earlier on. Disgraceful, and a shameful excuse of a flyer. She doesn't have much of a saving grace either, unlike Est, where, even if you hate her and her archetype, you have to admit Est can do SOMETHING in terms of battle, unlike Yuno.

Damn, Worst is pretty neck-and-neck Between Yuno and Est.

True, though at least Yuno can ferry. Est... just comes too late to be much other than baggage.

Edited by Golden Cucco

Best : MILEDY.

Honorable : Florina, Haar, FE12!Catria, Palla, Thany, Vanessa, Shiida.

Worst : Hah........sorry Est, you're not the best flyer. You get BENCHED in my playtrhrough, lass!

For Syrene and Juno, at least they can ferry the strongest unit to the front line. Too bad FE DS not provide this.

I accidently killed Est on first playthrough without recruiting her.

I didn't even care...

You're the guy who was complaining about efficiency players bashing units based on gameplay performance, right?

What a hypocrite...

You're the guy who was complaining about efficiency players bashing units based on gameplay performance, right?

What a hypocrite...

It's because of the characters in shadow dragon completely lacking anything resembling a personality(giving me little reason to care), her 'great growths' not being great at all (her sisters have pretty much the same growths) and me not liking the Pegasus Knight class in general.

And we have another case of biased misinterpretation about my posts in that thread. Why am I not surprised?

EDIT: I think it's best we leave that discussion out of this thread.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Since so many people didn't specify, I've taken all the votes for "Haar" to mean FE10!Haar and all the votes for "Est" to mean FE11!Est.

Anyway, this round is now over, and the next one will duly start soon.

Nomination: Best/Worst Rendition of the Fire Emblem Theme

Redux, I take it?