Your worst fear

Fireman

I know it's kind of common, but I'm deathly afraid of spiders. And getting less than four hours of sleep in a night, and some certain TV programs ; ;;;

ALSO FAILING. I can't stand failure ; ;;

Edited by Bizz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid of seeing the people I love die. It's one of the reasons I don't get too close to people.

Its something from a horror show. It scared me so much when I was 2 years old and saw it and now everytime I see it I get petrified. (Like gokudera's bianchi-phobia)

37151410.jpg

Great-White-shark-South-Australia.jpg

Either of those?

Edited by shadrach

I have several.

Heights, not as much as I used to but I'm still scared of looking down from high places.

Accidentally swallowing something toxic, like Listerine, which I use daily, as well as choking on small objects. My mom once told me of a boy my age who died choking on a toy Pokeball, I was 7 back then and seemed to be scared of Pokeballs for a while.

:mellow:

I am,I was just kidding.

The point of a joke it to be funny, what you did was just stupid.

Wow a pokeball that is weird.

I'm going to introduce you to a radical new concept. It's called the 'comma'. It looks like this: ,

It's used to seperate two parts of a sentence, like the one you just posted.

In this case, it seperates the interjection at the beginning, and then seperates 'a pokeball' and 'that is weird'. So:

"Wow, a pokeball, that is weird." which makes much more sense than what you posted.

On a side note, I'm also afraid of snakes with venom.

Edited by Shadrach

My main fear is not having enough money to survive... my diet at home is pretty spartan as it gets...

I'm rather bad at budgeting as well :-(

I tend to spend way too much on gas and going out with friends...

Good thing i don't have a credit card though!!!! I'd be screwed...

I have some money saved, but i'vealready had to tap into it once, and I swore I'd never would unless it was a true emergency...

My worst fear, I don't have many to be honest. I overcame my fear of huge rollercoasters back in 2006 when I went to Orlando, Florida... I overcame my fear of spiders last Summer when I had to kill about five or so big ones around the house each week... I don't particularly like heights, but I'd face it if I had to.

I have many fears. I always get jumpy around spiders and other creepy-crawlies, and I get very uncomfortable in small, crowded spaces. But more than anything, I fear asphyxiation. This probably stems from a severe asthma attack I had when I was boy.