Favorite Sentinel?

Favorite Sentinel.  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Sentinel.

• Aran.
    • Nephenee, just because she had that rash. You know.
    • Danved, he fights like ten men. (And is not Devdan!)

Yup he is. He keeps saying how Lyon is his best friend and he'll do anything to save him. I don't think he's in love with Eirika. After all Eirika is... a bit of a what do I want to say slut? I mean in one of the support conversations she is told to wear more armor because it's too revealing especially around the midriff section. That is why I do not like spear wielders.

wtf? that makes no sense to me. u dont like lance users because of Ephraim?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nephenee, She is good Since path of Radiance she deserve the first soldier that the player have the oportunit to control :D

For me Ephraim x Lyon... Is some thing like Soren x Ike.... Gay... I don't think so!

The only gay that I found Was Lucius... He reminds me of Kazuki from Get Backers.

Nephenee, by far. Aran was way too weak when I got him. He could barely hit anyone, and when he did, it was for low damage. (I will admit, however, that if I actually put effort into training him, he probably would have been much better...) Danved, however awesome he may be, has extremely low availability compared to Nephenee. (Only 2.5 chapters before Part 4? Bleh.)

I LOVE Danved he is my OMGWTF MUTA' 'UCKING Awesome unit, I solo'd The Tower with him!!!!!

Impossible. Only Ike can kill the bosses of Part 4 EndGame parts 2 and 5.

woohoo!

glad to see that Nephenee is kicking som nuch ass!

I will admit though that Aran is pretty good, too, but Nephenee will always be a legend

wtf? that makes no sense to me. u dont like lance users because of Ephraim?

Yeah that's right.

For me Ephraim x Lyon... Is some thing like Soren x Ike.... Gay... I don't think so!

Ike and Soren they're also pretty... you know but those guys I can put up with they're that good.

But enough about that I've been playing with Danved or Devdan whichever is in FE10 and well... he seems to like to survive. I guess this man's alright.

Speed huh? Wow, almost every Part 1 unit has a speed problem... <_< Thanks for the advice though.

its so true. Edward gained 2 speed in 7 levels on this runthrough. Him and Leo had the same speed and were at the same level for a few chapters, Leo was getting a lot of speed though

but Micaiah, fiona, aran, nolan.... they all lack in speed

its so true. Edward gained 2 speed in 7 levels on this runthrough. Him and Leo had the same speed and were at the same level for a few chapters, Leo was getting a lot of speed though

but Micaiah, fiona, aran, nolan.... they all lack in speed

Fiona only lacks in speed when you get her, because she's underleveled. She'll be fine on speed later on. So will Nolan. Not sure about Aran.

Aran is basically a necessary unit in part 1 hard mode (unless you go all out with the pre-promotes). However, this does nothing but show you how horrible the DB is. Because in the end, Neph will outclass Aran in pretty much every way (except Defense maybe). Oh, and plus Neph is capable of transfer bonuses, which makes her awesomer than awesome.

Aran sucks. All he can do is sit there, let the enemy use him as a dartboard, maybe take a couple of hits and eventually, after a lot of painful, inconvenient, generous levelling treatment he doesn't deserve, hit back with pinpoint accuracy once. His tanking ability is even bleh for too long before then - i.e. he still gets easily one-rounded by two of Lethe's cats and three of her tigers when he's newly promoted. He can't double attack to save his life, what's more. Looks like the treatment is kinda wasted on him.

He gets mused over as a 'necessary' filler wall of sorts for parts 1-3 (who Tauroneo blows out of the water anyways) since the Dawn Brigade is a mess and that's it.

Tauroneo is only available for like one chapter. And he would qualify as a pre-promote. Aran is a wall that doesn't drain EXP from your team. He might not be able to double, but his hits are powerful and accurate. That means he can weaken and kill evenly. Don't say "lol he can't kill anybody by himself", cuz looking at the DB, most characters can't OHKO enemies. As they're either too weak or too slow.

Tauroneo is only available for like one chapter. And he would qualify as a pre-promote. Aran is a wall that doesn't drain EXP from your team. He might not be able to double, but his hits are powerful and accurate. That means he can weaken and kill evenly. Don't say "lol he can't kill anybody by himself", cuz looking at the DB, most characters can't OHKO enemies. As they're either too weak or too slow.

Exactly. Besides prepromotes, Edward and Jill are the only ones who usually can kill enemies without help for me. Edward's Wrath really helps him, too. And I found out that if you transfer at least Skill, Speed, and Defense for Ilyana, she can kill a lot, too

• 3 weeks later...

Nephenee>Danved>Aran

-Great stat growth unlike Danved and Aran which they totally lack

-Great speed growth making her able to double attack. I always seem to love units with great speed protential

-You have any idea how HOT she is as a Sentinel?! She's very revealing gotta love her.

• 2 weeks later...
Neph all the way she is killa, while my aran is pretty much RNG screwed, and my danved? well hes dead

that is SOOOO true on so many levels. Weisspraline would hate you, but everyone else thinks your top notch now

I thought that Aran and Danved were useful in the levels in which you pretty much had to use them. But Nephenee is awesome the whole way through. Danved might have been better if you had him for more time.