Favorite Sentinel?

Favorite Sentinel.  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Sentinel.

• Aran.
    • Nephenee, just because she had that rash. You know.
    • Danved, he fights like ten men. (And is not Devdan!)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I have got, which is almost to the end of the Elincia chapters, I've found Aran to be the most useful because of his helpfulness in the first part. Without him I would've failed miserably I'm sure. So far I've found myself not really needing to use Neph or Devdan (or whatever) all that much, except in the chap you're stuck with Neph and Brom...

Nephenee.

Devdan's mainly around for the chapters with Geofrey as Commander. In them, you have a bunch of units with Canto, when all he can do is climb walls, which can only be done when a Paladin's gone round and knocked the person who's guarding the wall on the head. Marcia/Geofrey also wield lances during the chapters he's in, and they're both better.

I had Aran attack... twice (I believe) during my second playthrough (so far, I haven't reached the DB Part III chapters). He missed one of them times. Might give him some boosts on my third playthrough, just to see how he is.

Nephenee has good playtime (unlike Aran and Devdan), and good all-round stats. Can you say 'owned'?

I like Nephenee the best, but this one time I got Aran to get good enough speed that he could double shot people. He was pretty much un-stopable. I never really liked Devdan or whoever the hell he really is, but I never really disliked him either. So I'll say Nephenee's my favorite, but Aran could be great if you fix that speed problem.

well at least aran has fast growing strength, not so much for the armored guys. I think he does better in speed, too

Aran has like 30% speed growth I think, which is worse then the Marshals. He can still max it via bonus EXP since he will max strength and defense so fast, but then again who can't do that?

Besides it's an established fact that Nephenee>all others =P

I can't call it a FACT, but it seems obvious it's widely agreed that Nephenee is the better of the three. And Aran's speed is worse than Meg and Gatrie's.

which is bad, since the Armor/general class is the slowest of the slow

Edited by Bianchi

which is bad, since the Armor/general class is the slowest of the slow

Kind of off topic, but Gatrie's speed growth is freakishly high for an armoured class. (60%!, that's better than most mages)