Do you bother using Sophia?

Well...  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you bother using Sophia at all?

• Yes
    • No

She is quite possibly the most difficult character to train in any Fire Emblem game. I used her only once and she is quite a pain to level her up considering dark magic has low accuracy.

No I never have used her in a playthrough

I use her for kicks sometimes. I don't find her particularly hard to train, especially since she's a magic user. That and I'm pretty good at babying characters : P

i use her too. she's not hard to lvl. I lvled her to 16 in the same chapter she joins you o.o

she's like lilina: OHKO magic user

I arena abused her and every other magic user to see who's better. And she is the hardest to train in the arena, because of her skill; her strength and skill do make up for it a little. That said, if you give her some secret books from the SS, she'll be just as good as, if not better than Ray.

No.

Sophia starts out far too weak for my tastes. She has decent growths, but they aren't good enough to fix her weakness with any sort of speed. I don't care much for Druids, anyway.

I would have used her had I actually made it through another playthrough of this game. And is she as tough as Fiona to raise? Because Fiona has been the toughest character to raise in my experience.

No.

Sophia starts out far too weak for my tastes. She has decent growths, but they aren't good enough to fix her weakness with any sort of speed. I don't care much for Druids, anyway.

There aren't any arenas in RD. So, no, she is not as tough to raise.

I managed to arena abuse her a bit to give her a small boost, until she was able to hold her own weight on chapters. During the final chapters especially, she was pulling her weight around the map. She's very powerful and has high resistance form what I remember, and can double many enemy units. I don't think she would be a good unit to use in Hard mode though...

I used her once. I remember she was one of the hardest characters ever to raise IMO. Although she did turn out good when she was up to speed with all my other units.

Her speed turns out better than Ray's... and Magic... and resistance.

Luck just a little and defense are the same. But her skill sucks when you get her and is a pain to raise.

I haven't used Sophia, but I found Ray to be the best druid ever, unless you make Ewan a druid. Canas and Knoll can never cut it for me.

Of course Knoll will never work he's like the shittiest magic user ever createdd (at least the slow ones have decent defense). Canas turns out well for me most of the time, and Ray is good enough

Edit: Got a name wrong

Edited by Zelika

Of course Knoll will never work he's like the shittiest magic user ever createdd (at least the slow ones have decent defense). Canas turns out well for me most of the time, and Hugh is good enough

Except that Hugh isn't a Shaman. And I forgot to mention, Niime is totally worthless, save the items you jack from her.

Except that Hugh isn't a Shaman. And I forgot to mention, Niime is totally worthless, save the items you jack from her.

yeah I changed that back. I have a hard time remembering units in games I don't really care for replaying

I used her once, sure, I used a ton of secret books that should of been Gonzales's, but I did it. It's a shame they gave her the worst joining situation ever, I'd like to use a good female shaman. At least she's not nearly as bad as Wendy, at least she helps get you a free Guiding Ring.