[FE4] Junior Lord Draft

General Horace

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it, because of the lord gimped movement. A lot of turns will be added for first gen until the rescue staff shows up. There's also the fact that this is a nonstandard draft so it won't even really count (I believe, no offense) even if he does.

instead of not allowing celice to promote, what say you to just making Lord Knight have 6 move? Celice kinda needs his caps

Horse weaknesses without move? Sounds like FE8 Great Knight all over again.

...does Celice even face any Slayers? I don't even know.

instead of not allowing celice to promote, what say you to just making Lord Knight have 6 move? Celice kinda needs his caps

I actually think it might be kinda interesting to have weak!Celice. Otherwise this is going to become pretty similar to no Leg Ring on Lords, except with the added part about there not being Leg Ring on anyone. It's going to mean that combat actually matters.

this is horrible and at the same time really fun

Prologue

To Jungby - 8 turns (8)

I think it was this. 8 or 9, in which case Evans would be 11. Sigurd rushes, Ardan is a bro and stays back on guard. Fin and Ethlin is an amazing combo, Prayer is so good with a healer.

To Evans - 12 turns (20)

I just ran like hell. I couldn't get to the Speed Ring village, and the Silver Sword came a few Steel Sword uses from breaking, and let Sigurd ORKO must guys. It was pretty great. Everyone teamed to bring down the boss.

Chapter 1

Sigurd and Fin manage to clear the arena. Midir got to the Sage. Ethlin got to the Cavalier, and Ardan reached Shark. Fin is pretty boss, after the Cuan talk he ORKOes every generic in the chapter and gets 5RKOed. He ate so much Prologue exp, I'm not surprised.

To Genoa - 8 turns (28)

Fin carves a path through the first wave of enemies, Midir stays back a bit to bait the bow dudes, Ardan stays in base to make sure that Ethlin has enough health to not die to Ayra. Sigurd/Fin/Ethlin keep moving, Fin and Sigurd 2RKOed the boss together, and Sigurd seized next turn.

To Marpha - 7 turns (35)

Didn't I get the same with an actual Sigurd before

God I suck

I let Sigurd take a few guys from the first group who were chasing down Dew, and then most of the 1 ranging second group, then he, Fin and Midir teamed for the bosskill again. Ethlin and Fin is still great.

Verdane - 15 turns (50)

Fuck life

Jamka was surprisingly the least of my problems, due to Sigurd not having 1-2 range.

also, hey, are sigurd and celice able to get their promoted caps or not?

also I need someone to post a patch for me because i cannot nightmare

Edited by BigBangMeteor