WHat happens when you change your internet settings:

Vicious Sal

So, you notify everyone in your apartment that you're going to change internet settings on saturday and that they might be offline for a while. Sure thing.

Saturday arrives, internet is offline, and while you are on the phone, roommate starts standing in the doorway. you ask her to leave, and the reply you get is, password or money. You say, come back in 5 minutes, i'm in a private call. She refuses and walks in your room. Normal response i presume, but I say, get out, and since she walks up to me, I push her away. Next thing her boyfriend, one of those all meat & no brains people [big surprise considering whom he's dating >__>] walks in, shoves me back and threatens to break every bone in my body if I don't pay up 15 euro's right now. Instead of like... 5 minutes later. In the end another roommate enters, and gets the toolbox and his girlfriend the cumdumbster out of my room. I finish the call, give her the money, and she still expects me to provide the internet.

I call the police but as if that's helping. Also call the homeowner/manager w/e and he says, call the police, and tell me everything in a detailed explanation in an email, i'll see what I can do.

Tl;dr

- Notify everyone of no internet on saturday

- Brickshithouse threatens me over 15 euros

- Cumdubster still expects to get internet

- Police do nothing as usual

- Apartment manager might actually help out.

It costs me 15 euros to completely destroy my roommates social life, study, and whatever else involves the internet for her. Fucking awesome.

and the police did nothing

let me get this straight.

you tell them that you were threatened to have all of your bones BROKEN which would leave you PARALYZED, possibly DEAD, and was forced to pay 15 euros after specifically saying the god damn internet would be FUCKING DOWN.

...and they did nothing...

............i'd ask if you wanted me to mail you some money, but i only have US dollars so...

and the police did nothing

let me get this straight.

you tell them that you were threatened to have all of your bones BROKEN which would leave you PARALYZED, possibly DEAD, and was forced to pay 15 euros after specifically saying the god damn internet would be FUCKING DOWN.

...and they did nothing...

............i'd ask if you wanted me to mail you some money, but i only have US dollars so...

Yup, They said call if anything happens again. I guess they wanted me to call when all my fingers were snapped. Nothing happened, because I locked the door to my room, but i'm pretty much shut in here for the day. I paid her back afterwards, because even though it wasn't my intention of cutting her off permanently, I'm not giving her the internet now. or ever.

Is there any law or whatever that specifically states you should share internet with your roommates as long as they pay you? =/

I actually checked the entire contract with my provider, they say nothing about it. Government.nl doesn't say anything, I guess it's kind of a moral law since everyone seems to be so dependent on it nowadays, but since I was threatened to be snapped like a matchstick, I don't think moral laws apply anymore anyway.

I presume it's your internet since you're paying for it so you can do what the fuck you want with it.

So now she has to get her own internets. Is it even possible to provide the same house with two different internet contracts/ISPs?

Edited by Raven

I presume it's your internet since you're paying for it so you can do what the fuck you want with it.

So now she has to get her own internets. Is it even possible to provide the same house with two different internet contracts/ISPs?

they can always go with wireless. though that will be a bit pricey. But! its their fault for being such stupid dimwits.