Best/Worst in the Series Round 163

NinjaMonkey

Most badass: I'm just gonna say screw it and vote for Ike. Because, really? Who can outdo defeating a literal deity? (Not counting dragons that are worshipped as such.) Honorable mention to Ayra because you can tell that if she had balls, they'd be big. The Elibian counterpart of one of the two who can give Ayra the Brave Sword, because really, he doesn't take any bullcrud from anybody. And Wallace because of what he did to the Taliver bandits.

Least badass: Florina. We don't really know her age, but her behavior makes it hard for some to believe she's any older than a year or two younger than Nino. Dishonorable mention to Matthis, and his Telliusian counterpart.

Best: Sigurd

- Honorable mentions to Fin, Levin, Sety, Briggid, Ayra, Seth, Ike, MU on every case, Celice, Aless, Shanan.

Worst: Marty. So many zeros on his stats, too inacurate to hit anything. He's pretty meh, too.

- Unhonorable mentions to FE9!Sothe, Meg, Brom, Sharlow.

Most: Ayra

"You better not double-cross me, Kinbois.

Because I'll hunt you down...

and put your head on a stick!

Even if it takes me to the ends of hell! Got it!?"

Least: Amelia

Most badass: I'm just gonna say screw it and vote for Ike. Because, really? Who can outdo defeating a literal deity?

Hey know who else did that like 15 or so years before? Alm.