shadowofchaos

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You two do have chemistry when it comes to commentary. You just sort of naturally set up awesomeness for the other one with out even trying. You should make a sit com together. Or a rom com.

Still, I'm taking this as a sign that the next patch of videos is on the way. I'm not especially surprised, my sister just finished college, so I imagine you might've as well.

Yes! I have finally managed to comment on a youtube video before it is fully uploaded!

...Not that I've like been trying for a while or anything.

Can you die happy now?

It would totally suck if the upload failed and it gets a new URL, and your comment is lost forever.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Can you die happy now?

Nope.I still want to hug a panda in the wilderness and catch an actual cat while fishing...

I'm a strange person...

This is an interesting LP so far I've got to say that so I don't get warned for off-topicness because I've never seen a japanese LP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rey you uploaded this on YouTube at 3 am

why

It finished rendering at like 12 am.

I set it to upload and look at the approximate time for it to upload. I set the shutdown timer 15 minutes past that, and go to sleep while it uploads.

It finished rendering at like 12 am.

I set it to upload and look at the approximate time for it to upload. I set the shutdown timer 15 minutes past that, and go to sleep while it uploads.

Sugita!Chrom: "Yosh."

but can you kill what was never alive :smug: after the English release

I could care less about those who only watched the videos because I was the only one uploading footage of it before the English release.

A lot of them were rude and wanted me to subtitle everything, completely dedicating 24/7 to it while completely ignoring homework from my college classes.