Filler 9p - Game Over

Prims

No comment on the first. Also, if you couldn't tell that I was just joking with him when I said that I ought to throw you off a cliff repeatedly until you understand that it was a joke.

Oh, so I'm the only one who's vote-hopping? If I recall, Snike vote-hopped more than me. Also, I do not know how to "break RVS" the way Elie does or what. You're going to tunnel for trying to progress the game how I thought I could? Lol, cool. Have fun with that. Also, who are you to tell me to "do something in a manner that lets you scumhunt better"? There are other players here who I would accept this from, but not you.

I'm on the offensive, and I'm having too much fun with it. Also, you've been my scum buddy before. If you think I'd seriously draw this much attention to myself as scum, I question what planet you were on during that game.

1. Very well my bad.

2. Everyone is and I probably made a mistake. I should've emphasized more on how that Snike votehop was pointless- that doesn't encourage any discussion whatsoever, how is Snike supposed to respond to some randomvote like that? What info are you exactly gaining from this? And no you miss my point- complaining about a slow D1 and RVS doesn't get us anywhere in terms of scumhunting. Who am I? Just another player thinking you're actions are scummy and you could've done them in a more pro-town manner.

3. Cool I'm on the offensive too but you think I'm tunneling on you. Ok. Also self-meta is pointless and is a bad excuse, otherwise I'd use this on myself every game. Besides,you didn't draw much attention to yourself because town never bothered re-reading scum posts. in Trainwreck.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Everyone is and I probably made a mistake. I should've emphasized more on how that Snike votehop was pointless- that doesn't encourage any discussion whatsoever, how is Snike supposed to respond to some randomvote like that? What info are you exactly gaining from this? And no you miss my point- complaining about a slow D1 and RVS doesn't get us anywhere in terms of scumhunting. Who am I? Just another player thinking you're actions are scummy and you could've done them in a more pro-town manner.

Was my Snike vote-hop pointless? Yeah, it was. However, I was NOT the only person who made "pointless" vote-hops. Which is why I said you were "tunneling". How is Snike supposed to respond to a random vote? I don't know. How does ANYONE respond to a random vote? If he WAS going to respond to it, then clearly you RUINED IT by barging in and pointing fingers and me and me alone. Complaining about slow D1 and RVS doesn't get us anywhere? Maybe it doesn't. Does that make me FUCKING SCUM though? Also, the only people who've actually SAID my actions are "scummy" are you and Lucina. Maybe you're the one with the problem? >_>

3. Cool I'm on the offensive too but you think I'm tunneling on you. Ok. Also self-meta is pointless and is a bad excuse, otherwise I'd use this on myself every game. Besides,you didn't draw much attention to yourself because town never bothered re-reading scum posts. in Trainwreck.

Yes, I do think you're tunneling on me. You're looking only at what I'm doing and no one else. You've called Snike pro-town even though we were BOTH vote-hopping and trying to get something to happen. What makes Snike's actions more different than mine, hm?

Also, seriously, do you really think I'm that stupid? Cool. I'll keep that in mind.

Yes I admit you aren't the only person who made pointless votes. But you're the most active right? You also complained about D1 and slow RVS. You want RVS to end right? Tell me how a randomvote helps us get out of RVS. If you do pointless things that don't help, it tells me that you're scum posting pointless stuff trying to contribute= active lurking. Unlike the rest you have been most active.

You think I'm tunneling you? Ok let's see: I've already said that if you're scum I think one of Helios/Lucina might be your buddy bussing you- I also find those Helios one-liners annoying but I can't say he's scum because he's been inactive/ appearing to be active lurking in his past few games. Psych actually tried to start discussion by bringing attention to the wagon on you but you didn't think there was any problem with that. Snike has explained his Rocker vote and his earlier Lucina vote, unless I misinterpret it wrong, was because Lucina went all "D1 is so slow don't know what to do." like them newbie excuse. Compare that with your vote on Prussia, which was because lolRVS, and your vote on Snike which was to 'start discussion'. See a difference? Jalmont and Rocker are basically NON-EXISTENT so if I am to get any scum read, it is from these very little posts, si?

Finally you seem to keep misinterpretting me and think you're stupid. You also go on and act like I'M a bad player. Ok fine go ahead and bring in them unwanted statements but this is uncalled for.

Yes I admit you aren't the only person who made pointless votes. But you're the most active right? You also complained about D1 and slow RVS. You want RVS to end right? Tell me how a randomvote helps us get out of RVS. If you do pointless things that don't help, it tells me that you're scum posting pointless stuff trying to contribute= active lurking. Unlike the rest you have been most active.

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif So you're calling me scum because I'm the most active. Prims, apparently Marth doesn't want me to be active. I'm fucking off now and not coming back, kthx.

You think I'm tunneling you? Ok let's see: I've already said that if you're scum I think one of Helios/Lucina might be your buddy bussing you- I also find those Helios one-liners annoying but I can't say he's scum because he's been inactive/ appearing to be active lurking in his past few games. Psych actually tried to start discussion by bringing attention to the wagon on you but you didn't think there was any problem with that. Snike has explained his Rocker vote and his earlier Lucina vote, unless I misinterpret it wrong, was because Lucina went all "D1 is so slow don't know what to do." like them newbie excuse. Compare that with your vote on Prussia, which was because lolRVS, and your vote on Snike which was to 'start discussion'. See a difference? Jalmont and Rocker are basically NON-EXISTENT so if I am to get any scum read, it is from these very little posts, si?

So you have a justification for everyone else not "looking as scummy" except for me, is that it.

Helios: He's been like that his past games

Psych: Tried to start discussion

Snike: Explained vote

For crying out loud. Everyone's first vote was lolRVS, don't you dare bring up my vote on Prussia to say that I was "scummy" for that. As for voting Snike, you're blowing it out of proportion. Maybe it's not how you would do it, but I AM NOT YOU. Right now, you're convinced I'm scum from three fucking pages that were entirely in RVS.

Finally you seem to keep misinterpretting me and think you're stupid. You also go on and act like I'M a bad player. Ok fine go ahead and bring in them unwanted statements but this is uncalled for.

Like I said, I'm having too much fun right now being all-out aggressive. I'm literally saying the first thing that comes to mind and not thinking about it twice. Why? Because I can, and because I'm not particularly important anyway. My mind is off-filter and I don't give a damn. Second, I'm not calling you a bad player. But I sincerely question why you're so convinced that I'm scum. You have NO FUCKING CASE.

##Unvote because it's useless now.

And I'm absolutely serious about my first point. If you're looking at me because I've been the most active, then from now on I'm going to be as inactive as possible without being mod-prodded just to spite you all.

Shit ofc 'just being active' is not scummy. If you're active AND do pointless stuff that don't contribute to scumhunting it IS scummy dammit. All you're doing now is basically going 'why me' and isonlating my points agaisnt when ofc its not scummy if you isolate them. Maybe I might be wrong about you but all I have as info right now is RVS so as of NOW I think you're more likely to be scum compared to the rest.

I am now going into antisocial inactive mode and I will not be responding any further to anyone until I'm in a better state of mind.

Where did everyone go?????

Anyways, I'm not sure why people are bringing me into arguments, but I do feel that we should lynch Lucina today for the unspecified votepark.

Or that Jalmont jerk. Screw that guy.

Shit ofc 'just being active' is not scummy. If you're active AND do pointless stuff that don't contribute to scumhunting it IS scummy dammit. All you're doing now is basically going 'why me' and isonlating my points agaisnt when ofc its not scummy if you isolate them. Maybe I might be wrong about you but all I have as info right now is RVS so as of NOW I think you're more likely to be scum compared to the rest.

Bolded: It still stands that you're going after me, and me only, because I was being "too" active. I'm so sorry (not) that I'm not good at breaking RVS or moving things out of RVS, but this is absolutely ridiculous. What makes me active"lurking" scum and people not contributing to the game not "lurkscum"? This is why I say you're tunneling on me. You're quite literally attacking me for being the most active, and I am quite really actually mad about that comment.

Italicized: Of course I'm going "why me". I think your reasons for going after just me are beyond stupid. You say that I am "defending my wagon" and you think someone on it was my scum buddy because I "did so" and shut down Psych/Snike questioning whether there was scum on the wagon? 1: Not defending wagon. 2: It is not my fault if no one else wanted to continue the discussion after I said my piece.

Or what about, "oh, she responded to Jalmont seriously when it was obvious he was joking? Obv!scum!" 1. So I can't joke back now without being accused of being scum? Oh, I see the double standard. 2. If you're referring to his second post concerning scorri, then first of all my state of mind at the time was, "oh good someone said something gonna respond let's get this moving." Plus, I am absolutely terrible at picking up on jokes if they are not obvious. That is not a scum tell, just a flaw in my personality or whatever.

As for attacking YOU with aggression, that wasn't even intended at first. I noticed that my first post against you was a bit more aggressive than my normal posts and decided to run with it because why not. Everything I said up until you said that I was "the most scummy" for being "the most active" was a joke, and you made me actually mad after that post. I should beat you over the head with Horace for that.

Regular text: All you have is fucking RVS info. ED1 is a bit of a SHITTY time to get info. You're saying that I'm most likely scum for my actions during RVS? If I somehow get lynched because of your shitty tunneling, I want everyone to look at you. Hard.

Also, I am quite serious about going inactive because apparently being active is a scum tell.

>V-V-Votecount!

(2) Ryuji-kun - Lucina, Bluedoom

(1) Helios - scorri

(1) Lucina - Snike

(1) Rocker64 - Helios

(1) scorri - Psych

(1) Snike - Jalmont

Not Voting (2): Rocker64, Ryuji-kun

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to hammer. You have about 27 hours and 30 minutes left in the day.

##Unvote, Vote Lucina

You know, I wanna hear more from Lucina before the end of the phase. She hasn't said much.

Also Prims do we have to have a Hammer to lynch or is it just most votes and hammer only ends early?

I'll catch up later because right now it's football sunday and later it's the world series (and the Tigers better fricking win)

but with a quick skim im not liking marth's overagressiveness, but i'll read deeper into it later

##Vote: Lucina

You know what, I'm fine with this. He's contributed absolutely nothing so far. He didn't explain why his lolRVS vote on me suddenly became a serious one or why he thinks that only I'm scummy. Most likely hasn't even been reading my counterpoints against Marth, which makes me feel that he is vote-parking on me because he thinks I'll end up being an easy lynch. Furthermore, I KNOW he's been around yesterday and even saw him reading the thread but he has failed to say anything.

I think Marth has some bad logic, but I guess bad logic isn't a scumtell these days so I'm only leaning slight scum on him. On one hand over aggressiveness isn't really a scum strategy in this situation, since they usually take the passive approach until discussion starts. On the other hand though his case on Boron isn't very good. Calling her out for "defending her wagon" was a stretch, since it's RVS and usually if people wagon someone it's to get a reaction, but in this case all three of the votes were complete jokes (mine was a joke from trainwreck where i said i want to policy lynch boron next game, prussia knows her IRL, and lucina was "forced" to play by her lol) so there's nothing to read here. Not sure how you got that I'm Boron's scumbuddy either. Calling her scummy for being active makes no sense, though he later clarified that he meant she was the most active but not really posting anything worth mentioning. But you have to keep in mind the situation of the game. NOTHING was happening. Yeah it wasn't the best way to try and make something happening, but at least she's trying to move conversation along whereas scum usually would want to keep quiet in that situation. And then his last post shows a lack of confidence like "meh I argued all these points but I'm not really sure if I'm right or not", which sounds like apologetic scum if it's a mislynch.

I think Boron's overreacting just a tad to Marth's argument, because there was no need to get too emotional. However, RL probably had a little factor into this. Emotion is a nulltell, and at this point so is my read on Boron.

I don't like Lucina's attempt to justify his Boron vote. Extremely lazy and pretty much borrowing Marth's argument to justify his RVS vote. Would vote for him but I think he's at L-1 and we need to discuss a little more before a lynch. Will hammer if necessary but for now I'm just gonna unvote.

##Unvote

Also I think that we should still keep an eye on Rocker, since he's been pretty much coasting so far. Scum has been able to coast fairly easily last game, and his one post this game wasn't very good (not to mention voting the mod lol) and providing no content. Will give him time to do something though.

With regards to my emotion, I'm going to apologize right now for my outburst last night. I don't want to make people uncomfortable, since I'm not like this usually. Basically, I was experimenting with my tone to see just how aggressive I could get. If I said anything harsh, I was joking and not serious about it up until the point Marth said he was looking at me because I was the most active. (After that, I was legitimately annoyed.) But ... eh, I did come off a bit too strong and I apologize for that. Won't happen again, not in this game or in any game.

>V-V-Votecount!

(3) Lucina - Snike, Psych, Ryuji-kun

(2) Ryuji-kun - Lucina, Bluedoom

(1) Helios - scorri

(1) Snike - Jalmont

Not Voting (2): Helios, Rocker64

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to hammer. You have about 24 hours left in the day.

Edited by Prims

>Rocker will get subbed out or modkilled

Yea, nope. Just haven't been on. And sadly i might not be able to get on for the next few days. A hurricane is coming my way and it will most likely knock out our power, i don't know long.

ALSO, i did know that Prims isn't playing. I mean i was invited by HIM to play in HIS game. >.>

Just how i deal with RVS, vote either someone not playing (which i can't do in these game as i don't know anyone) or vote the host.

In regards to this Marth Vs Boron fight, i have to say even though Boron doesn't look PERFECT of course, but Marth is looking pretty suspicious over here. To start his case doesn't really have much ground to stand on. I mean the original vote he decided to keep is simply, whoever Marth subbed for saying "Boron looks suspicious" and then voting Boron. It seems like Marth is simply trying to dig up something against Boron just to dig up something. I mean nothing Boron had said so far was too serious, i mean, he said who was on the wagon with him, and voted snike while claimg they were the only ones who cared or whatever. I mean, its freaking RVS was is so suspicous about randomvoting and trying to make discussion(I guess?).

In regards to Lucina i think, his vote became "serious" because she agrees with Marth's logic, though confirmation on why EXACTLY would be nice. And for other views and stuff.

For now, i think we have enough Lucina to push em too talk so i'm going to ##Vote:Marth because i really do think it looks likes he was trying to dig up something specifically against Boron.

I must also apoligize for my lack of activity, i'm trying to juggle a couple things and even if i don't lose power i may not be incredibly active. Trying to juggle multiple things. I mean this weekend i had to write a essay for school about cuddle fish that i needed by tommorow. (Still haven't actually done it yet. >.>)

Well, I return and once again find that basically nothing has happened.

With regards to my emotion, I'm going to apologize right now for my outburst last night. I don't want to make people uncomfortable, since I'm not like this usually. Basically, I was experimenting with my tone to see just how aggressive I could get. If I said anything harsh, I was joking and not serious about it up until the point Marth said he was looking at me because I was the most active. (After that, I was legitimately annoyed.) But ... eh, I did come off a bit too strong and I apologize for that. Won't happen again, not in this game or in any game.

Be careful with that is all I'm going to say. If people see your tone suddenly switching back and forth, they're going to think that something's up. And it's really easy to come back later and be like "Oh, lol I was just testing stuff, ignored that." That being said, I don't think you're especially scummy right now. Emotion is a null tell and I feel like you've actually been trying to scumhunt unlike half the game. I think Marth is pushing hard on you trying to get something because he's convinced himself you're scum.

My current top two scum reads are probably Psych and Lucina. Lucina because she didn't explain her vote and seemed to mostly be coasting on Marth's coattails. It'd be nice to see their reasoning for why she's doing things. It just seemed like she popped in, was like "Oh hey, I can just stick with my vote. Cool." and popped back out again.

My other big read is Psych. He seems to be doing a lot of active lurking. He's coming in and posting one or two liners and then jumping back out again.

I don't really have a preference for the lynch here as they both seem pretty scummy to me right now. Will probably reread tomorrow and see if that changes my views at all.

For now, due to amount of votes on Lucina,

##unvote

##Vote:Psych

Be careful with that is all I'm going to say. If people see your tone suddenly switching back and forth, they're going to think that something's up. And it's really easy to come back later and be like "Oh, lol I was just testing stuff, ignored that." That being said, I don't think you're especially scummy right now. Emotion is a null tell and I feel like you've actually been trying to scumhunt unlike half the game. I think Marth is pushing hard on you trying to get something because he's convinced himself you're scum.

Yeah, that wasn't exactly the best move on my part and rest assured that I'm never going to pull that again. While I'm irritated at Marth for tunneling on me and twisting everything I said and did to make me look scummy, I don't think he's scum at the time being. Rather, I think he's an overly eager townie who's trying to "break RVS" and kept on trying to force a case on me when it wasn't there. But if he were scum, I think he would've dropped it sooner.

I know that Lucina's been online, has seen this thread, and chose not to respond to all these votes on him. I see no reason to remove my vote on him when he won't defend himself. Plus, vote-parking was horrible. Didn't even explain why he thought Marth's case on me was more convincing than my counterpoints against him.

Also, I've seen Jalmont present on the mafia forums, but he hasn't posted anything of content yet. Even after he was prodded, he hasn't actually made a content post. Do you have ANY opinions of what's going on?