Top Posters In This Topic

>V-V-Votecount!

(2) Psych - Helios, Serious Bananas

(1) Bluedoom - Rocker64

(1) Jalmont - scorri

(1) Rocker64 - Bluedoom

(1) No Lynch - Psych

Not Voting (1): Jalmont

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer. You have about 48 hours left in the day.

Ugh, sorry Prims. I've been super busy today. Now then, this game... is very boring. No one posts. People should fix that. That being said, I understand what Banana's is saying. I have to say, I actually skimmed over that part of Psych's post and so I missed it. >_> But, looking at that, combined with my suspicions of him yesterday make me think he's a good target for today's lynch. I'd say my priorities are at this point in time Psych>Jalmont>No lynch cause after those two I'm not really sure who I'd want to lynch.

##unvote

##Vote:Psych

I have what, 3 vtes on me now? Am I allowed to defend myself yet?

So far pretty much all of what people have been saying is circumstantial and not even that weighty. I still don't get why I'm the prime lynch today.

SB, you also said that you think Jalmont had a scumtell yet you then go and vote me so it seems kind of weird that you're bringing up points on other people and following the pretty obvious lynch for today.

There was one other point I wanted to make but then I lost the post I was talkinng about. AKA I can't remember.

Last thing I do want to say, there seems to be a large about of talking about certain people and then voting others in this game, and a lot of hypocrites. I'd say only Marth is really looking clear to me so far.

There isn't really much to say right now. Psych hasn't given any reason why he shouldn't be lynched today, his case on me doesn't even make sense, and he all of a sudden decides Jalmont is in the clear (when he was one of his biggest scumreads before) off one post.

Jalmont has looked lazytown to me so far and isn't really a priority lynch to me at this point. If he can improve his posts from here on I'll feel a stronger town read on him.

I think Marth is starting to see why I said we should keep an eye on Rocker because his posts haven't been amazing so far either. His posts look similar to when he subbed in to Nostalgia, where he was scum.

Since subbing in I'm feeling SB is town since he's actually trying to actively scumhunt.

>V-V-Votecount!

(3) Psych - Helios, Serious Bananas, scorri (L-1!)

(1) Bluedoom - Rocker64

(1) Rocker64 - Bluedoom

(1) No Lynch - Psych

Not Voting (1): Jalmont

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer. You have about 45 hours and 30 minutes left in the day.

Psych is at L-1!

Edited by Prims

Rocker's posts really bugged me, particularly this one.

This post strikes me odd as I feel as if he is saying that It is also hard for me to believe that he mistook when deadline was, surely he would've checked beforehand? As a villager I feel as if a player would ensure that they would not hammer early with the fear being that they do not want to fuck up, so to speak. It feels like his hammer was rushed and that he did not take the time to properly check when deadline was. I also mentioned that I would be on 30 minutes before deadline, so assuming he did read that, why did you hammer so early? Something doesn't seem to be right in this post. I am unsure if you have played NOC before, if not, then could he perhaps be a first-time scum not knowing how to play? I don't know anyting about you, so I am probably dead wrong, but if I'm right first-time scum usually try avoiding posting as they have an instincitve fear of getting caught. Hopefully, this made sense, I can explain further if necessary.

HEY WHY DON'T YOU READ MY NEXT FUCKING POST. The time on this site is set 3 or 4 hours BEFORE my ACTUAL time. And i don't know how to change it.

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS BEFORE. So when prims said 4 hours till the end! Or whatever i was like OH FUCKING CRAP BETTER HAMMER BEFORE WE DON'T LYNCH. And then when i noticed that the date ON MY POST was only like five minutes after PRIMSES. AND THEN I WAS LIKE FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Yea, next time read my next fucking post before you jump to fucking conclusions.

(I simply had to reply/rage at him, i'll say more in a second.)

##Unvote

I'm not sure if I believe Psych's claim because doc is an easy fakeclaim, but at the same time if he actually is town I'd rather not see scum go hammer the town!doc . what does everyone else think?

You know what Helios, this just shows again that you've been making shit up the whole game.

Jalmont, you're seeming a lot less scummy to me now, but Helios still isn't in the clear.

I also think we should NL since otherwise it's possible for us to potentially lose in the night if there's a vig or a bomb or who knows what.

That is my exact quote on what I said about Jalmont.

##Vote Psych

Your Lucina vote was bad and you completely misinterpreted Jalmont's post and mine in your last post. There was absolutely zero pressure on you yet for some reason you went into defense mode. Looks scummy to me.

Also get in here and post guys we need more to work off of here.

You also posted this, where it seems that you were trying say that my pressure on you and Jalmont was just me being wrong about your intent. You also say there was zero pressure on me and now look at this.

As for everyone coasting right now, the only people who would fall in that category right now would be Rocker, Lucina, Jalmont, and Psych.

You even listed all these people who are 'coasting' and yet Jalmont made one good post and he's fine.

Face it Helios, you're been aiming at me forever now, and trying to frame me. You even said I was being inactive, yet focused on me and not all of the other people being inactive. You've had tunnel vision for who knows how long and now it's up.

Normally i wouldn't attempt to lynch a doc claim, especially at a possible Mylo, i still think we should NL, but with only one person currently NLing, and only one other person on board it seems like it isn't going to work, so i would rather keep my vote out on who i actually want lynched, Marth.

The reason why i don't find Jalmont too scummy, true he hasn't been the best player with his "useful one liners" but being bad or whatever doesn't also mean scummy. He could just be Noobtown but i dunno. Is Jalmont new to mafia?

Also, i don't know how i'm acting like in Nostalgia, i just tried to fucking look like i knew what i was talking about and toss bullshit at you guys because I DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON. Plus i didn't wanna read like 12 million pages of giant paragraphs and stuff. I have been here from the beginning this time and actually know whats going on.

Also i apparently can't enjoy Halloween without being prodded. >.>

Also2:

(1) Bluedoom - Rocker64

(1) Rocker64 - Bluedoom

^ Oh wow. (I'm pretty sure thats going to look weird for anyone who doesn't share my skin but WHATEVER.)

EditBeforePostingBecauseAlmostNinja'd:

@Helios: Read top of my post, i completely agree, we shouldn't risk taking out a doc claim, (also if he was maf, i think he might have said it sooner, but idk.) ESPECIALLY with possible mylo.

@Psych: Psych here brings up some, convincing evidence about Helios, but i still would prefer a Marth lynch over him, because of D1 events.

EditBeforePosting2:

Damn, i mentioned wanting Marth lynched in this post like 12 times. Holy crap. Stressing a point subconsciously i guess? I don't fucking know, most likely because Marth is my main case, and IMO i see him as the most scummy so far, so my brain is like, "KILL MARTH, LYNCH MARTH, TAKE OUT MARTH." Like on one of those robot things, where they go crazy and target their owners.

^Don't take the above too seriously, i don't want Marth killed THAT bad, it was a joke. Just saying this so somebody doesn't bring it up later and be like "ROCKER SHOULD BE KILLED BECAUSE HE WANTED MARTH KILLED SOOOOOOOOOO BAD."

ALSO THIS POST IS BEING DRAGGED ON WAAAAAY TOO MUCH.

OKBYE

HEY WHY DON'T YOU READ MY NEXT FUCKING POST. The time on this site is set 3 or 4 hours BEFORE my ACTUAL time. And i don't know how to change it.

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS BEFORE. So when prims said 4 hours till the end! Or whatever i was like OH FUCKING CRAP BETTER HAMMER BEFORE WE DON'T LYNCH. And then when i noticed that the date ON MY POST was only like five minutes after PRIMSES. AND THEN I WAS LIKE FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Yea, next time read my next fucking post before you jump to fucking conclusions.

(I simply had to reply/rage at him, i'll say more in a second.)

Also like to add to this:

I pretty sure i read your post Jalmont where you said you would be there half an hour before deadline. BUT I THOUGHT THAT DEADLINE WAS IN LIKE 5 MINUTES SO I WAS IN A RUSH OKAY. Also i play NOC games all the fucking time. What does it matter if it has outside contact or not, doesn't change the game, just removes the possibility of some strategies as maf. (Not so much villager, Outside contact being allowed or not doesn't really affect villagers so much.

I dunno why people think we don't have time to switch, we have ~43 hours left in the phase...

That being said, don't feel like lynching a doc claim so.... going back to my old vote cause I still feel like Jalmont is scummy for previous reasons stated. However, Psych had an interesting post about Helios that I will investigate at length later tonight hopefully.

##unvote

##Vote:Jalmont

woah serious mad itt

Yea' date=' next time read my next fucking post before you jump to fucking conclusions.

(I simply had to reply/rage at him, i'll say more in a second.)[/quote']

You've seriously overreacted to what I've had to say. I did not jump to a conclusion; I actually did read your post. What I didn't like about it is that you were so hasty to hammer. Even with 5 minutes left, I feel like a villager would very much be double-checking to make sure that there actually is only five minutes left in the day. Five minutes is plenty of time to do some math and check for deadline. Prims puts the deadline in his votecounts, so all you have to do his add that time to your current time, and not the time the forum gives you. I don't know, that seems pretty obvious to me, but I can understand why you might've been confused. What I don't understand is your huge overreaction to my post. I know I've said that I find emotion to be a pro-town tell, but not when people engage in such an early stage like this. There was no serious discussion to lynch based on this event. I simply brought up this incident and why I didn't like it, and you got really angry. Not real sure why.

Also like to add to this:

I pretty sure i read your post Jalmont where you said you would be there half an hour before deadline. BUT I THOUGHT THAT DEADLINE WAS IN LIKE 5 MINUTES SO I WAS IN A RUSH OKAY. Also i play NOC games all the fucking time. What does it matter if it has outside contact or not' date=' doesn't change the game, just removes the possibility of some strategies as maf. (Not so much villager, Outside contact being allowed or not doesn't really affect villagers so much.[/quote']

Well, if you play NOC games all the time, surely you would've had the sense to check up on when the deadline is? With your experience you would've known that it would be rash to hammer without first checking when deadline is. As a villager, I believe it is an instinctive reaction to avoid doing things that can be seen as detrimental to town play, with hammering early being something that would be undesirable. I am also very confused as to why you brought up OC when I did not bring it up in my post. As far as I know, no one has brought it up. It seems to me that you've completely misunderstood what I've been saying. I really am quite confused as to why you thought I was talking about OC, when all I asked was if you had played NOC before. I know this word gets thrown around a lot, but your recent posts have come across as very defensive.

At this point in time, I think it's in our best interests to No Lynch, as we've got too many variables right now to risk a no lynch. The time we also gain from tomorrow's discussion will also give us a better view as to who is scum.

I'm unsure what general conscensus is, but should cop claim if he has received a scum result? (general question, don't claim if you are cop unless you know what you are doing :/ )

I will say something about that. I've been in a mafia game where someone (*cough Helios cough*) thought they had plenty of time before the end of phase and ended up missing phase. As it is, it's not like Rocker deprived us of tons of valuable discussion time (like we'd actually have talked about anything then anyways...) so I don't really see what the big deal is there. They voted someone that a lot of people found scummy and guaranteed that the game didn't end in universal loss. Especially if he thought there was only five minutes left, I think he acted reasonably.

Actually, eh. I think I see the benefits of a NL. Especially if there's a cop, and since the mafia will probably kill the doctor tonight anyways, we might not want to risk losing two townies. I'm still not liking Jalmont a whole lot, but I feel like no lynch will allow us more info tomorrow at a lower risk of losing.

##unvote

##Vote:No Lynch

>V-V-Votecount!

(1) Bluedoom - Rocker64

(1) Psych - Serious Bananas

(1) Rocker64 - Bluedoom

(2) No Lynch - Psych, scorri

Not Voting (2): Helios, Jalmont

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer. You have about 43 hours and 17 minutes left in the day.

Edited by Prims

Let's just lynch Rocker cuz he's been tunneling on me for god knows why. Latest post has too much about me being "Marth must die I'm sure he's scum cuz he tunneled D1" yeah right. At least I have the excuse of using RVS shenanigans as my reason for tunneling, you don't even need to tunnel at this point cuz you can scumhunt better. Elaborate why you find me scummy cuz your only reasoning is me tunneling an you've admitted that Psych has 'convincing evidence on Helios' yet you prefer my lynch for tunneling very early in the game? How is that point against me more convincing? Need more explanation.

I also just feel more suspicious about Helios because srsly that Psych tunneling doesn't look great. picking Rocker out of all the other coasters in the game early on feels like an attempted buss, and general ED1 play wasn't notable at all. I'd like a lynch of one of these two cuz I feel it may be more informative than say, a Psych lynch. If we're not gonna lynch then oh well, a no lynch works.

You know what Helios, this just shows again that you've been making shit up the whole game.

You also posted this, where it seems that you were trying say that my pressure on you and Jalmont was just me being wrong about your intent. You also say there was zero pressure on me and now look at this.

You even listed all these people who are 'coasting' and yet Jalmont made one good post and he's fine.

Face it Helios, you're been aiming at me forever now, and trying to frame me. You even said I was being inactive, yet focused on me and not all of the other people being inactive. You've had tunnel vision for who knows how long and now it's up.

Psych I am unable to understand you're train of thought, but that's really because you're comprehending everything so poorly it's making me wonder if you're actually reading. And to anyone else who thinks he's actually making a legitimate argument, I suggest you reread my posts and see how poor the interpretation is.

You said that Jalmont looks "a lot less scummy now" after he made one post. Pretty sure that means that you are finding him more town, after one post. Not sure where I'm making anything up right now. But then again, I haven't been making anything up lol.

Like I said Psych, you had a grand total of ONE vote on you D1, and one other person (Jalmont) thought you looked scummy in one post, but didn't even vote you. Scorri was the only person who even focused on you. The post you quoted me on was in D2, which was well after your post in D1 that I was referencing.

When I mentioned that you were coasting, I wasn't using that as a case as to why you were scum. If you look at the context (which you didn't) you would realize that Marth was saying that I called out Rocker for not posting much (which is ironic now that Marth is voting Rocker lol). I then proceeded to say "well the ones would fall into that category are Lucina, Rocker, Jalmont, and Psych. The latter two (here's a hint, I'm talking about you and Jalmont) said they're gonna post later (if you can't tell this means that I don't find you scummy right now and am giving you time to post content) whereas the other two didn't say that". Please, explain to me how I'm "pressuring" you and find you scummy (spoiler: you can't because I'm not).

Tunnel vision. I looked at how many times I've mentioned your name in D1 (not RVS). Turns out I mentioned you a grand total of THREE TIMES. Twice in the same post where I said:

I see Jalmont's point about Psych, but based on Psych's meta the way he's been acting isn't anything abnormal, so I'm just gonna give him some time to do something.

and once when I was mentioning people coasting. Try and explain how I've been tunneling you for so long. You're the one who's making shit up right now to try and frame me for something I haven't even done.

I don't believe Psych's claim. Docs want to stay hidden, and he barely tried to get his wagon off before he claimed. In fact it seemed more like an afterthought "oh hey even if I get cced I can draw out the doc". There was still a long time before phase end in which he could have tried to get the wagon off of him. I don't think Psych's earlier play matches with that of a doctor either.