Filler 9p - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>implying i wasn't pushing a solid case on psych all of d2 yet no one listened

>implying had psych been lynched like he should have my shot on rocker wouldn't have mattered and process of elimination wouldn't have had scorri lynched

i still shouldn't have yoloed and shot rocker but based on his interactions with psych i thought he was trying to defend his buddy. i screwed up in that respect

prims postgaym

Posting quick comments on everybody because effort is for jerks.

Lucina: Do what you can to explain your votes, and also don't be a jackass about it. I sort of doubt you care given that you never even bothered to claim, which was iffy.

Snike: I suggest you request a ban and re-register under an alt so that you don't get namekilled as town's investigative role in the future. You seemed a bit apathetic compared to normal but I figured you might have been trying to lie low.

Bluedoom: Thought you did a good job of getting a lazy town to do shit during D1 but then you just kinda disappeared. What happened?

Rocker64: Thanks for not subbing out despite me harassing you on Steam a lot. I really wanted to see the neighborize get pulled off but oh well. In the future (assuming you care enough to play again) I'd suggest using an empty neighbor quicktopic as a thoughts quicktopic so that future neighbors can see your thought process as it happens (especially if you die on the night you recruit them), but I don't blame you for not thinking of this.

Helios: I think you should have claimed D2 for the pseudoclear, and also to stop the NL speculation. Vigshot shouldn't have happened but I don't blame you too much since I would have been tempted to shoot N2 as well (and probably have done so .-. ). I also dunno why you didn't press Psych harder when you seemed to agree with Bananas' logic. Also since you were going to shoot, why didn't you shoot Psych? I understand being apprehensive about shooting a doc claim but yeah.

Serious Bananas: Huge improvement for your play in past games. You made a good call on Psych and were pretty obvtown overall. Maybe just work on pushing people to lynch roleclaims? I dunno.

Jalmont: I thought you were really obvious town from your effortposts but apparently nobody who was playing agreed? Vote more in the future (read: as much as possible unless it's straight lylo), it's not like you can't change your vote if you change your mind, and you could've made the Psych wagon actually have a chance at happening D1 had you stacked your vote with scorri's. Despite what happened in CMV I'd actually like to see you play more in the future.

Psych: Your reactionary post toward Helios and Jalmont late D1 made me think you weren't reading the thread and was really scummy, since neither of them voted you. Doc claim made up for it though, you did a great job of hanging in there to pull off the win, although I guess that was in part set-up related luck.

scorri: GJ looking obvtown to everybody, I think you're one of the few people here who is consistently good scum. I kind of winced when you stopped the Psych bus at the start of D2 since I thought it didn't look too realistic, but with the switch followed by doc claim making you unvote I think you probably would've had enough cred to pull off the win had you got to 3p LYLO instead of winning early from vig.

Edited by Prims

If you were alive by D3 though I'd know you were obvscum tongue.gif

It would have really depended. I didn't buy the Jalmont case and thought he was just lazy town, so if you tried to push that I'd probably think you were being opportunistic and would try and argue that against you. Then again though I'd have to change my mind about Marth being scum so there's that. But had Marth not died I may not have shot Rocker (since the fact that Marth's biggest scumread was Rocker I thought maybe he might be on to something) I'm not sure what would have happened. Ehh it was still fun though so that's all matters.

@Prims: Thought about just claiming vig but then I thought "what if I died and the mafia's NK has higher priority than my vig shot?" so I was just planning on claiming D3 had I shot scum. I was 99% Psych was fakeclaming but it would be tough to explain why I ended the game by shooting the town!doc haha. I'm still really disappointed that no one else but SB seemed to agree with me that Psych was obvscum because we should have had him lynched but I had planned on continuing to pursue the Psych lynch D3 if I shot correctly since I thought he would be the easiest person to lynch. It just didn't work out the way I had hoped. Plus I wanted to avenge Marth

Edited by Helios

So hi.

I actually agree that Bananas played far better than he did in previous games. It was really great to see. Keep it up dude!

(Also no third party you make me sad)

Edited by Manix

I'm sorry I had to be subbed out at the start of D2. Note to self: ... well, actually, I can't make a note to myself, it really wasn't my fault. -_-

In all seriousness though, Marth, I appreciate that you were trying to get town to be more active, but you borderline pissed me off by tunneling on me for being active and made me just not want to talk anymore. Pissing off someone (regardless of alignment) to the point where they don't want to talk to you anymore, especially when the rest of the game is slow, is not a good thing.

Oh. Balls. Sorry for discouraging the no lynch guys. gg anyway.

I dunno how D3 would have went if Helios shot Psych instead, but oh well. I should have looked into scorri a bit more, I saw her sheeping me towards the end of day 2, but didn't have enough time to get much on her.

I mean, it's not like I haven't lost games. I've lost 2 and been modkilled in another. Technically modkilled in two, but I still won CMV.

fayz isn't canon on SFplayerbase.xls, so according to that you've only lost 2 out of 12 games