Edward, can you please stop getting criticals?

jdb1984

Not that I don't want my units to get crits at times, but not when I want to weaken an enemy and have Mikiah or Leonardo finish the soldier off. Those three crits already have you at level 8, while Leo and Mikiah are starting to lag behind a bit.

Well, it just means he is on FIRE, but in all seriousness I hate when this happens lol but I guess you can just spend some Bonus EXP on the 2 in payment for Edward deciding to be crazy awesome

I've had this issue before. I've had to reset a couple times after him critting things to death multiple times on enemy phase, and they just whittle his health down until I have to press the power button.

But yeah, bronze sword fixes 99% of those problems.

Edited by Melonhead

Why would you even want to deliberately have Edward take damage so that you can waste experience on Micaiah or Leonardo?

I don't know why Micaiah gets so much hate. She's an excellent unit, so long as you use her as a backline unit like she's supposed to be. But yeah, Leo totally blows.

Why would you even want to deliberately have Edward take damage so that you can waste experience on Micaiah or Leonardo?

I don't know why Micaiah gets so much hate. She's an excellent unit, so long as you use her as a backline unit like she's supposed to be. But yeah, Leo totally blows.

Micaiah is effective as a backliner and for Thani-bombing, and is a good healer once promoted.

If we're talking Hard mode, that's a lot more than Edward can say.

Micaiah is effective as a backliner and for Thani-bombing, and is a good healer once promoted.

If we're talking Hard mode, that's a lot more than Edward can say.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with experience. Rafiel is far more useful than Micaiah and Edward put together, but it's still an awful idea to feed him kills.

It's better than having to feed her Bexp later on especially when on hard mode both Edward and Leonardo are most likely going to be benched. Personally I'd feed the experience to Nolan.

You don't ever have to feed Micaiah any BEXP, in fact the game is easily beatable with her almost at base level (I think mine was 5/3/2 when I finished the game).

You don't ever have to feed Micaiah any BEXP, in fact the game is easily beatable with her almost at base level (I think mine was 5/3/2 when I finished the game).

It is very likely possible that 1/1/1 is good enough to beat the game. She has uses though, so I see no reason for that to happen.

Abundance of Laguz enemies in Part 3 results in her losing her only useful combat prowess - Thani-bombing, and her promotions are over-delayed, so using her as a healer after Part 1 ends is the best option anyway. She can grow into a good attacking unit if trained, but so can all the others in the 'too much effort required' pile.