SFDTT2 FE6

Ema Skye

Chapter 11 - 9 turns (84)

All of the villages, along with Klein's Orion Bolt. Not too shabby, eh? Shin went down, Clarine, Lalum, Bors and Chad took the middle and the rest went right. Echidna better be worth it for bosskilling. Merlinus died to Tate's Unit.

Merlinus death count: 5

Chapter 12 - 7 turns (91)

Chad, Bors, Dorothy and Merlinus started on the right and raided chests. Everyone else ferried Roy along, and Lalum got carried forward a bit too in order to make sure Treck could open the door for Marcus on time. Merlinus dodged 4 hand axes before eating a Steel Lance to the face.

Merlinus death count: 6

Chapter 12x - 6 turns (97)

This one was a massive stretch. Like, every space mattered stretch. I realized near the end Echidna wasn't gonna get to the boss on time, but Light Brand Roy reached on EP 5 for a hit, and KE Marcus and KB Sue finished. Thinking about promoting her in 15.

Unit	Class	Level	HP	Str	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Weapon
Roy	Lord	10.27	33	8	11	12	13	7	3	Sword - C
Marcus	Pally	11.13	38	12	17	16	11	10	8	Sword - C, Lance - S, Axe - B
Bors	Knight	12.70	29	11	6	7	9	14	1	Lance - A
Chad	Thief	14.38	27	11	8	20	13	2	3	Sword - D
Clarine	Troub	4.63	16	3	6	10	8	2	5	Staff - D
Dorothy	Archer	10.66	25	7	11	10	6	7	2	Bow - D
Sue	Nomad	15.72	27	10	14	20	11	8	3	Bow - C
Treck	Cav	14.97	35	15	7	11	8	14	0	Sword - E, Lance - C
Shin	Nomad	10.80	28	9	12	14	8	8	0	Bow - D
Lalum	Dancer	What are stats?
Echidna	Hero	1.20	35	13	19	18	6	8	7	Sword - C, Axe - B

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I always wanted to finish my FE4 draft before starting my other ones.

But FE4 has been ruining my mood so much lately.

I'm sorry pals but I'm putting priority on this one first before going back to my gen 2 draft.

Baldy forgive me.

Chapter 1 - 4 turns (4 total)

01Ch1start.png

Standard fare.

Marcus goes up using the manly lance sparingly while rescuing Roy, drops him in turn 3 and finishes boss while doesn't afraid of anything. Wolt goes right to distract the doofuses.

02Woltgoesforvillage.png

And then when the time is right he goes for the village.

03Free5k.png

FE6 axes hit rates got nothing on him, but I'll get back on them later.

04enclosedTC.png

Starting 5k richer is super neat though.

Chapter 2 - 5 turns (9 turns total)

05miledy.png

You shall be bested betch.

06Ch2start.png

But gah this chapter took me forever, it's so annoying to 5 turns.

07weapontrade.png

Giving Marcus Lance's javelin is a must, and Roy is getting Alan's iron sword.

Well then, first comes getting Marcus to move the most in few turns. Luckily Roy got a competent level so that first stretch went well for me.

Turn 2 happens, Roy manages to kill the fighter blocking the way and Marcus rescues him and moves west.

08passtheroy.png

Then Thany gets Roy right away.

09weapontrade2.png

And Ward gets all the weapons.

About Ward, he's really annoying for this 5 turn strategy because he's that much more unreliable than Lott on hitting.

10Wardwall.png

I really, really don't like axe hit rates in FE6, it gets worse when he'll need to use the hand axe.

Anyways Merlinus gets the armorslayer in turn 2 and cantos south, we'll need it quite a bit.

In turn 3, Thany moves her full move up.

And since undrafteds are free to trade:

11trading.png12powerofundraftedunits.png

THE POWER OF UNDRAFTED ELLEN.

13Relevantformation.png

This part was so annoying.

Basically Ward has to dodge the axes so he won't suffer massive pain from the offscreen iron blade!merc to survive.

Oh, and he has to kill everybody that attacks him from directly up, except the mercenary. With a hand axe.

Did I mention this chapter took me forever?

14somuchpain.png

Thankfully he SUCCEEDS!

And the merc gets javelin'd.

15Thanygoesright.png

Thany moves her full move right and waits.

In Normal Mode, she has just enough hp and def to survive the archer, and she won't be hit by anything else.

16releasetheroy.png

Then Ward moves and drops Roy UP.

It has to be UP because that's the only spot 5 spaces away from the throne from here.

And then turn 5.

17barelysurvives.png

Yup.

18armorslayerforyou.png

Marcus gets a nice toy.

19goodbye.png

GG.

20chapterend.png

5 TURNS IT IS.

Chapter 3 - 7 turns ( 16 total)

After the effort last chapter I got uninspired, no pics or extensive log for you.

I don't know how I can 6 turns this chapter with this team, one soldier and the cavaliers got in the way. But the strategy was pretty basic in that Marcus and Thany juggle Roy a bit while Ward gets a bit of exp. Marcus killed the boss.

Meanwhile Wolt fetches Lugh for the team, Lugh kills the dudes that Wolt didn't, and Merlinus fetches the mend staff.

Chapter 4 - 5 turns (21 total)

Still uninspired.

It's basically a glorified Marcus rush with Thany following behind to give him Roy in turn 3 and moving down before she dies.

Then Marcus and Roy get near the castle but the *everything* moves and a dumb archer way behind aggros and moves directly in front of Eric, welp.

21chapter4doorkey.png

Meanwhile Wolt gets door key, Thany buys javelins and a couple hand axes in armory in turn 4, and then gets the Angelic Robe in turn 5 before we seize.

22chapter4end.png

Also Clarine got auto-recruited in turn 3 Other Phase, thankfully that's after EP so she just ran down where the enemies couldn't catch her.

Chapter 5 - 3 turns (24 total)

23Ch5start.png

Basic stuff.

Also Marcus gets a hand axe and javelin that Thany bought and was sent to storage.

Also yes Wolt is carrying Roy. Marcus then drops him closer so that he can reach the throne in 2 turns by walking alone.

24wardlevels.png

Ward's positioning is dumb, so I just send him up to get EXP.

He's been getting pretty thwompy, how rare.

25thanylevels.png

Thany also gets like the best level ever.

And with the Angelic Robe she gets to a new level of tankyness.

26ch5end.png

And that's all I took pics for in this chapter.

Chapter 6 - 4 turns (28 total)

27ch6start.png

Yay preparations screen.

28ch6wrongpositioning.png

This pic is outdated.

I switched Ward and Thany when I 4 turned this but forgot to screen shot.

That's all the pics I had for this chapter though.

Marcus and Thany rush up, while Ward and Roy pick the exp they leave behind. Lugh goes left to level on a merc and Wolt derps on the right side, Thany carries Roy on turn 3 and cantos up , while Marcus drops him in the throne room.

Wagner's avoid is bitchy but Marcus prevails.

Thany fed quite a bit from mages but I feel Lugh should have followed her and Marcus instead of Ward.

Welp.

Chapter 7 - 6 turns (34 total)

29ch7start.png

And we're back to a reliable amount of pics.

30buhbyearmorslayer.png

I overused my precious too fast. ;~;

But I still have the hammer so it's all good.

10% less hit on the boss but it's all good.

31Ch7start.png32FerryRoy.png

Thany and Marcus rush Roy up.

33scrubsquad.png

Meanwhile the scrub squad has a goal of going to the vendor.

Roy recruits ILIAN MAN in turn 2, then:

34Hammertime.png

ILIAN MAN shall show those rebels a thing or two!

35Horseslayerget.png

Thany and Merlinus go fetch questing.

Meanwhile in the scrub squad:

36BESTLEVEL.png

MORE HIT, OK I'LL TAKE IT.

37Herocrestget.png

No, she goes for the Hero crest and cantoes away.

Treck is doing an amazing job in getting rid of the archers actually.

38Tothevendor.png

AN OPENING, HURRY TO THE VENDOR!

39beststats.png

I love my Lugh.

He could use more HP though.

And he's not being of that much help in 8x.

Oh well.

40Hammertime2.png

ILIAN MAN says BONK.

That was a nice turn 4, Marcus and Zealot hurried up, Marcus used the ch 4 door key and cantoed up while Zealot said hi to the boss.

42GGwyverns.png

Wolt snipe.

He lives because I have Saul.

Saul barely lives though.

And after that more EXP and Ward buys keys on vendor. (I was tempted to arena for money but decided against it.)

43ch7end.png

Turn 6 GG.

Chapter 8 - 13 turns (47 total)

EDIT: Here's a thing that happened to me when first attempting this chapter:

-------

44ch8start.png

Not as many pics but meh.

It's a glorified Marcus and Zealot rush with Thany picking their leftovers and the scrub squad picking her leftovers.

45notjuno.png

Gosh darn it.

Why did I forget Juno existed.

46armorslayerget.png

Zealot gets the objectively better weapon from Oujay.

47renewjavelin.png

And gets a fresh javelin because his would break in this EP when he moves down otherwise.

Because those two got keys, they took the 4 chest room route as a shortcut since they can always canto their full move after opening them.

I do remember that Zealot opened the light brand chest instead because he couldn't reach the other door as soon as Marcus opened the first one.

After the rush Roy was dropped in range of reaching the throne in 2 turns and Leygance was Armorslayer'd but doesn't die yet, Thany picked on a mage with a javelin and Lugh took on the other for a bit.

Also Thany beats the thief that spawns with Cath, and gets a level.

48IRONTHANY.png

I think she's blessed.

49ch8end.png

Marcus had just enough move to get the guiding ring in turn 13.

I am satisfied with this chapter.

I think I'll proofread later, meh.

EDIT: Hopefully it's more sensible now. I also added a short video in chapter 8 for amusement.

Edited by Xinnidy

Not so fast, Starfox!

Chapter 7 - 6 turns (38)

Oh man, this was a pain. Lance had to use his sword four times to raise it to D rank for Armorslayer access, and he had to get a door key from the shop, since I stupidly forgot to get the one from C4. Lot and Rutger, meanwhile, had to attract attention from the bastards in Lance's way, but thankfully Treck and Noah were good at that. Roy had to recruit Zealot, then be ferried to the throne with Marcus's help. Merlinus got the physic staff, and with Lot and Zealot's (helped surround the archer) help, the hero crest. Lot also grabbed the red gem.

Lance should be able to promote next chapter, buuuuut, not enough money for a chest key. I R dumb. BUT, his stats are comparable to Zealot's, so it's okay!

Time for bed. This chapter just haunted my nightmares.

Chapter 8 - 14 turns (52)

CPSj0.png

A6xp2.png

I'm so proud of myself.

Anyway, Lance and Marcus ferry Astol and Roy all the way to the throne, and Astol is dropped during the ferrying rush to snag the knight's crest, which Lance uses to insta-bromote. After that, Astol then steals the killer lance knight's five chest keys, which could come in handy later. After Lance slays the boss with the armorslayer, Roy seizes.

No Elysian whip or Guiding ring, but Tate won't promote for a while (there's a whip right when she should promote anyway in C12), and Lilina and Sophia...well...let's just see how they do. Lilina should grow a ton next chapter, if I feed her a lot of kills.

Chapter 8x - 9 turns (61)

Xin's lucky he got Thany. >_<

Lance and Marcus rush, others hang back and train.

Need to buy javelins and hand axes, bleeeeh.

Chapter 9 - 8 turns (69)

Took a turn buying as much hand axes as I could. BUT, Marcus got an AMAZING level.

Killer bow get. Sorry Bartre, but we're going A route.

Chapter 10A - 7 turns (76)

Lance rushes with Marcus ferrying Roy in tow. The others gain some EXP. No Geese or Gonzales, though a brave axe would've been nice.

rXokB.png

LANCE. SO GOOD.

Chapter 11A - 9 turns (85)

Looks like we raked in some dough.

Tate and Klein get. Lot COULD be promoted over Rutger, what.

Chapter 12 - 7 turns (92)

Lance ferries Roy to the throne with Marcus helping him out, then 1RKO's the boss with the wyrmslayer. Tate gets the speedwings to double easier, and will eventually get the robe. Astol gains some booty, and everyone else trains.

Chapter 12x - 6 turns (98)

Lance and Marcus rush Roy, Tate and Astole train a ton, Lalum dances, Klein weakens scrubs for Tate, and Lot promotes into SUPER LOT:

gO1Uo.png

Better than Rutger.

Chapter 13 - 8 turns (106)

Tate promotes while Marcus and Lance rush Roy to the throne. After Lance kills the boss, killer weapons and other weapons were bought.

I'm definitely not winning this draft.

Edited by ZM456

Chapter 13 - 6 turns (103)

Basically, Roy was catapulted really far ahead so that Miledy joined closer to the throne. That was about it, my memory is little fuzzy on the details but I'm fairly sure Marcus or Echidna Wyrmslayered the boss. Miledy was stuffed with various stat boosters.

Chapter 14 - 7 turns (110)

Miledy spam and stuff. Fuck Arcadia.

Chapter 14x - 4 turns (114)

Miledy carries Roy and kills the boss.

Chapter 15 - 3 turns (117)

Miledy finally has a chance to use the Boots. She gets danced and drops Roy. The rest of the team work of securing Hammerne and getting some levels under their belt.

Chapter 16 - 10 turns (127)

Recruited Hugh, got Zeiss, stole the Delphi Shield, and Marcus retrieved the rescue staff. Sue, Miledy and Treck all promoted to make this happen. Brave BowxWall is my OTP. Possibly gonna retry this one later.

Oh boy here I go through the western islands.

I actually like that place, I think I relate to it somehow.

Not to mention the 2nd enemy map theme here is like my favorite in the game.

BEFORE THAT ACTUALLY OSTIAN SHENANIGANS:

Chapter 8x - 7 turns (54 turns total)

01Ch8xstart.png

Oh boy this chapter. :/

I don't know if I could've done better, but meh.

02KnightCrestsold.png

First things first getting money back because I aboos'd on keys.

03Nowendy.png

Haha no spot left to bring- Oh wait I don't think I'll be needing merlinus...

04Wendywhy.png

Why am I bringing myself to do this? No idea.

I guess she'll need the survivability to be my fetch dog later.

05datboss.png06datboss2.png

Now the big issue about this chapter.

Dat boss.

I will be shamelessly critting his butt with Killing Edge!Zealot.

07thanyairlines.png08forgreatshaving.png09backtoroy.png

Luckily for this chapter I've got Thany Airlines.

I have to make clever use of her 7 move sure.

That happened in 2 turns before you start wondering how roy moved and is still colored.

11formoreshaving.png

Gotta love give and take commands.

12allthecrits.png13ch8xend.png

Sadly Zealot simply can't double and thus I couldn't 6 turn this.

You can't have everything I guess.

OK NOW WESTERN ISLANDS FOR SIRIUS

Chapter 9 - 6 turns (60 total)

14ch9start.png

This chapter was... ok, I wasn't too inspired at the moment.

15Marcussupport.png

Yay questionably useful C support.

Probably because Roy spends so much time being rescued by Marcus.

This chapter thany ferried zealot all the way to the west while marcus carried roy and the scrubs cleared the path.

Zealot was dropped by turn 3 and thany went back. Zealot cleared his path, having to kill Fir with his KE! crit, then at turn 5 Marcus is close enough to give roy to thany and she drops him in the mainland.

Also:

16WeirdestLugh.png

This mook-killer lugh is... strange, it's like hugh except some levels lower. lol

17byeboss.png

And in turn 6 success happens.

If you can't tell by the off-center hp bars and names, this was a crit.

Chapter 10 - 6 (66 total)

No pics for you this time, too uninspired.

Overall this didn't go too bad, the units of most importance were zealot, marcus and thany-ferry obviously rushing down. The scrubs that pulled their weight were Oujay and Ward, helping get rid of some obstacles before the rushers could move optimally.

Only Zealot and Thany-ferry got down to the castle really, Marcus took a detour to grab the team a Swordreaver.

I believe Zealot got in range to javelin the boss in turn 5, but that was nowhere good enough to kill him. In the end I do know I weakened the boss enough to feed the kill to thany. Joyous.

Chapter 11 - 7 turns (73 total)

Baderp.

Maybe I could have aimed for lower, but I seriously didn't want to risk that much and wanted the funds.

Thany ferried roy east in a rush while Ward, Wolt, Saul, and Zealot followed and had to break a wall. Marcus, Merlinus, Wendy, Oujay, Lugh and undrafted Clarine all went south, with clarine and marcus going even further down for a mission:

18RecruittheKlein.png

15k can't just go unnoticed!

Also marcus was able to fetch the other orion, I think I still have it on convoy by the time of this post.

Meanwhile Roy suffers to not die in a forest tile while thany runs away (fetching the speedwing village on her way). Fortunately, the walls are broken shortly and the rescue brigade and Zealot start to work their magic.

19Allthekeys.png

Meanwhile Thany gets all the keys.

That's without the 5k from the village btw, I'll be getting plenty of funds by the end of this chapter.

20Villageget.png

Meanwhile the scrub squad that went south actually did stuff- Lugh focused on combat to get levels, Merlinus got two villages (the dracoshield and sleep staff ones, with support from Lalum), Oujay got the 5k one, Wendy got the restore staff for lolz.

21Orionbolt.png

Marcus is the hero of the two southern villages.

22Robeget.png

And finally, Saul gets the Robe. The boss was KE'd the turn before but Roy wasn't in range.

23ggc11.png

Thany then buys some WEPONS including one actually relevant Killer Axe and we bid this chapter adieu.

Chapter 12 - 6 turns (79 total)

24c12start.png

The reason Thany is behind is so that lugh would feed off the fighters and armor to reach level 16.

This chapter relied quite a bit on positioning and dancing, it was fun.

And just so you guys can keep track: Thany ate a dracoshield, Roy ate an angelic robe and Zealot got the speedwings.

25morerelevantformation.png

Meanwhile the scrub squad goes to grab EXP and fetch the chest.

Merlinus' position is actually important, he'll be doing a fair bit of lockpicking due to mounted canto goodness.

MERLINUS IS THE TRUE HORSETHIEF.

26WENDY.png

Yes.

She'll be the available chucklefuck to get Flux and Aircalibur.

Who would've thought.

And now that a certain someone is lv 15:

27Lughpromotes.png

INB4 GREATNESS. (and yes equipping him with elfire is relevant)

28BESTLUGH.png

SO GOOD.

MAGIC SO GOOD.

29Ferrythelugh.png

Then Zealot becomes great ferry.

30Merlinustoptier.png

ALL HAIL THE HORSETHIEF.

Meanwhile the left flank rushes:

31SendtheLugh.png32Theeverythingdies.png

Silly axe users.

They never stood a chance.

33Rescuetactics.png

I really like the give and take commands.

34Droptheroy.png

Zealot is a dear and ferries him to the throne room after marcus uses a door key.

35Nosleepforyou.png

Spoiler: It missed.

36Welootedall.png

HORSETHIEF HAD SUCCESS, SO DID OUJAY.

AND WENDY TOO BUT WHO CARES.

YES NO CHESTS IN THIS CHAPTER WERE SPARED.

37Recruitthetwin.png

Then we recruit EVIL TWIN before finishing that lolsome boss.

38Wyrmslayersogood.png

lol

39ggc12.png

lol

Chapter 12x - 5 turns (84 total)

...hahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ambitious me aiming to 5 turn AND get the white gem.

Such a crazy idea.

YET IT SOMEHOW WORKED.

40Somuchstrategies.png

Almost everything is important.

Every action is important.

Every dance is important.

Not every dodge is important, but for Lalum it is.

We start by dancing Zealot, Lalum's position is relevant because she wants to be in the way of Marcus' track.

Marcus then rescues her and moves to the side of the brigand to the right.

41dropandrush.png

Then Zealot moves above him and drops Lalum left, then uses his leftover move to go up.

Lugh and Roy move closer to this group, Thany rescuing Roy. Ward kills the other brigand (offscreen here) to get a nice level and Saul moves norteast.

EP is kinda dangerous, but Saul and Lalum do better at dodging than I expected.

Next PP Lugh attacks a poor thief that got just in range, Marcus rescues him and moves up, to the side of Zealot.

42allthedancing.png

He is then danced and moves his full move up.

44Important.png

Then Thany attacks this brigand with an axereaver we got from c11. This is quite relevant.

Ward kills the archer that attacked Saul, then is healed by him. Zealot DOES NOT move his full move, instead he moves just above the nearest chest up, a few tiles below Marcus.

45reasonwhy.png

Yup.

It was just so I could finish this guy in this turn.

They get in the way because the prioritize attacking Lalum, which makes this one guy block Thany's path, so he has to be finished ASAP.

Then Lalum dances Thany, and she moves exactly to the side of Zealot, and passes Roy to him. Zealot then moves up his full move and a few troublesome enemies are revealed.

46KILLAXE.png

They're troubesome enemies because they would gang up in a way that would block me from going up to the white gem.

Luckily by killing this druid I can open a path to Marcus and make my life easier.

Remember the Killer Axe I bought? It's a good thing I made Marcus focus on using hand axes. And this is why.

Next EP is nightmarish for Lalum because that myrmidon could very well end her life, luckily she survives, and the only purpose for the band down there is to get as much Exp as possible. ESPECIALLY Thany.

47reachingitsend.png

Now, Marcus drops Lugh close enough to the throne and uses his leftover move to go up, meanwhile Zealot puts Roy in exact distance to the throne.

Turn 4 end.

48Whitegemget.png

Gah, this strategy took so much time to be planned and perfected.

I got the white gem so it's all worth it though.

And guess who got enough EXP and is now awesome:

49FALCOKNIGHTOVERLORD.png

Hahaha that def.

She ate a dragonshield but still.

ALL HAIL OVERLORD THANY.

Meanwhile the Boss got Elfire'd and KE'd.

50allthemoneiz.png

ALL THE MONEIZ.

AND THE WHITE GEM I JUST GOT ISN'T EVEN FACTORED IN.

I'VE GOT THIS.

May or may not proofread later.

You know what let me attempt to put my team:

Name     Level HP SR SK SP LK DF RS WEPON
Roy      10.00 33 10  9 11 14  9  3 Sword-C
Marcus    6.23 34 14 16 13 11 11  9 Sword-D,Lance-S,Axe-C
Ward     14.45 35 15 12 11 15  7  1 Axe-B
Thany  14/1.00 36 14 15 22 16 14 14 Sword-E,Lance-A
Saul      8.55 21  7  8 12  2  3  8 Staff-C
Zealot    8.40 42 14 15 16  8 15  8 Sword-C,Lance-S,Axe-D
Lugh   15/2.03 29 20 15 16 12  9 13 Anima-A,Staff-E
Wolt     11.23 25 11  8 13  5  6  0 Bow-C
Oujay     8.81 29 10 11 13  8  8  0 Sword-D
Ray      12.00 At Bases
Wendy     5.85 lol
Merlinus  1.12 lol
Lalum     2.70 lol

Yay Baldy you're my savior~

Edited by Xinnidy

If you reply to this, you should get a working codebox.

Name     Level HP SR SK SP LK DF RS WEPON
Roy      10.00 33 10  9 11 14  9  3 Sword-C
Marcus    6.23 34 14 16 13 11 11  9 Sword-D,Lance-S,Axe-C
Ward     14.45    15 12 11 15  7  1 Axe-B
Thany  14/1.00 36 14 15 22 16 14 14 Sword-E,Lance-A
Saul      8.55 21  7  8 12  2  3  8 Staff-C
Zealot    8.40 42 14 15 16  8 15  8 Sword-C,Lance-S,Axe-C
Lugh   15/2.03 29 20 15 16 12  9 13 Anima-A,Staff-E
Wolt     11.23 25 11  8 13  5  6  0 Bow-C
Oujay     8.81 29 10 11 13  8  8  0 Sword-D
Ray      12.00 At Bases
Wendy     5.85 lol
Merlinus  1.12 lol
Lalum     2.70 lol

Edited by Minor Baldo

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 8x 9/60

Alan, Noah, Marcus and Roy charge upwards, Dieck, Ellen and Barth staying back to deal with the mess to the left

Marcus needed some KE crits on henning after he rushed the throne [barth got a super level] and Roy seized after his support with Marcus helped and dodged some damn MAGES

Chapter 9 8/68

Pretty much just charged ahead, remembering where enemies were in the fog, I got Fir, got stalled and yada yada killing edge boss after Roy nearly died, Noah, Dieck and Alan got some good levels here

Chapter 10A 8/76

Alan promotes and gets handed the KE, everyone charges, Fir gets some good levels in the middle, Barth actually got to fight. Also I had to hire GONZO darn it all cost me a whole turn. Alan KE's the boss

Edited by Jediwaki Kuno

Ok, I've just typed this out 3 times and it's failed on me, so you guys just get TC dumps and an overview of characters.

16x - 10 (137)

17 - 4 (141)

18 - 3 (144)

19 - 6 (150)

20 - 5 (155)

20x - 17 free turns

21 - 10 (165)

21x - 6 (171)

22 - 10 (181) (BORS AND DOR DIED)

23 - 4 (185)

24 - 13 (198)

Final - 1 (199)

Roy's Our Boy

Pretty average. He was alright when he got the Robe, and he could survive pretty well on his own because I did my best to keep his level up with the rest of the team. He was pretty crucial in 22, for Zephiel killing, and 24 for having Durandal and SoS access. He gets more hate than he deserves, he was a good unit lategame and had an average early and midgame.

Marcus The Reliable

He was great, probably Co-MVP. He was great earlygame, and he was my only reliable unit for a decent chunk of the game, before Miledy or Sue got going. I love this guy, he's probably my favourite Jagen, besides perhaps Jagen himeself.

Bors Sure Was There

I don't know what to say about Bors. He had some clutch earlygame moments (notably chapters 2, 3 and 7) but after that he might as well have not been deployed. He didn't in a lot of cases.

Chad The Boots Snatcher

He got me Boots money. That's about it, he had base def at level 20 so he couldn't be counted on for combat at all.

Clarine Was Pretty Useless

Not worth second round pick. She didn't hit Restore by 16x, which is why I took her. She did a little healing and ferried Roy sometimes but that was about it.

Dorothy Did Nothing

She visited villages and sniped a few Wyverns. That was all.

Sueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Amazing. Co-MVP, I've never had a bow locked unit be this useful before. She was kind of speed blessed early, so she used a lot of Steels. Buyable Killers made her a godsend. Sacae isn't as bad as people say if you just plan it correctly.

Treck Was Slower Than Marcus

He was bulky and hit hard, but he never really shined. He was still a good unit though, especially early on in the game.

Shin Was Nice To Have

Overshadowed by Sue, but he was still great. His higher strength made him a force to be reckoned with in Chapter 19, those walls never stood a chance against him when he had his Brave Bow. Sue was a little better overall due to earlier contributions, but I had no issue training both up.

Echidna Sucked

She barely contributed. She killed maybe one boss, because Marcus or Miledy could easily handle bosses on their own. That and she cost a few turns, not worth it at all.

Lalum The Dancer

Dancing is always great, and Lalum was no exception. She shaved a bunch of turns and could tank the odd Bolting with a Robe. Possibly CO-MVP (yes I'm handing these out like candy what of it)

Miledy The Great

Picked up after 3 chapters and did amazingly for most of the game. I guess that's what happens when you fly and chug almost every stat booster in the game. Definite CO-MVP.

Dayan Had A Horse

That's all I have to say about him. He helped people to get around, and that was all he really did. Not a bad pick though, considered who was left.

Yodel The Godsend

Amazing staffing lategame, better than Niime probably due to Holy Maiden access. This guy is way too good for where he's picked, staffing is just great in this game.

Chapter 11 7/83

Rushed past, got the items I could like the robe etc bought killer axe for Gonzo. etc

Chapter 12 7/90

Marcus ferries Roy, Alan, Gonzo and friends slay people. Alan one shots the boss with the Wyrmslayer and Roy Seizes

Aaaaaaaand here comes massive update, because I need to go back to doing my stuff in a consistent rate!

Trying to reduce my ratio of pics to get things done faster.

Chapter 13 - 6 turns (90 total)

01ch1start-1.png

This chapter was ok, I guess. The new and improved Thany Airlines shows it's wings!

Thany rescues Roy and is danced turn one to get going through the sea, while Marcus and Zealot rush the bridge!

02turn2end.png

Luckily the ballistaes aren't all that accurate.

Lalum keeps going through the bridge because she'll aid me in bosskilling.

03lolmiredy.png

I like how she kinda spots roy and joins in the middle of the sea here.

She has to get the heck away though.

04movebackandkillpally.png05dancedance.png06pathblockers.png

Zealot has to move one space back here to finish off this paladin and get danced by Lalum, Marcus then deals with the cav blocking the way and zealot rescues Lalum forward.

07overthewyverns.png

Meanwhile thany airlines.

She's using an iron sword, gotta work that rank up.

08protectlalum.png

Dropping Lalum here should give Zealot the necessary boost next turn to reach the boss just in time.

It also protects her from the mercs up ahead.

MEANWHILE IN SCRUBLAND:

09GOGOWARD.png

Spoilers: He didn't get used much after Western Isles anyways.

10Hanginthecliff.png

STRATEGICAL SPOT IS STRATEGICAL.

Seriously, it is.

It prevents her from getting mookblocked somehow.

11Moveboostandrescue.png

Lalum gives Zealot a boost and is rescued so that Marcus can stand on her spot.

12Droptheroy.png

And Roy is dropped in SAFESPOT.

13Getthewyrmslayer.png14Speedwingblessings.png

And wyrmslayer tradechain happens.

With speedwings, my average speed Zealot has JUST enough AS to double boss.

15chapterend.png

GG.

Chapter 14 - 7 turns (97 total)

16lolcasualties.png

Sure, Merlinus didn't die a ton, did he?

Anyways hapfnadsbnoiefnslkagsgklnbrllh I dislike this map and the next ones.

just

17SilverCardpositioning.png

Got silver card, speedwings, and all other stuff, Thany ate boots. Ferried Lugh then Roy.

18DroptheSophia.png

This undrafted girl got dropped here the turn before I seized.

19DEF.png

This guy is tanky.

20MOREDEF.png

Wat.

21Yaystuff.png

Also we buy tomes.

Chapter 14x - 4 turns (101 total)

No pics, only us letters.

This chapter was meh, sent Thany ahead, dropped on boss floor, both Roy and Thany had to team up on boss. I think Roy had the KE.

The other people fought mooks.

Chapter 15 - 3 turns (104 total)

22datvalkyrie.png

Fun Fact: This valkyrie is pretty much Cecilia.

Only better.

23lolboss.png

Lol Boss.

24TotalkwithLalum.png25ggch15.png26herewego.png

Also we get this guy and his crest.

Chapter 16 - 11 turns (115 total)

I hate this map.

No comment, just hate.

27Ihatethischapter.png

Hatehatehate.

28yaysaul.png

Oh and this guy promoted.

29Rushingroyabout.png

Hatehateferryingroygettingbravelancehatehatehate

30rescueget.png

Hatehatehatesnatchchestshatehatehate

31SSalsoget.png

Hatehateseraphrobehatehate

Also boss was 3RKO'd by Roy because Wyrmslayer is that good.

Hate.

Chapter 16x - 8 turns (123 total)

Are we still in Etruria darnit.

Hatehatehateferryroyandsaulhatehatehate

32Restoreujelly.png

hatehatehatestatusstaveshatehatehate

33Byeetruria.png

hatehatehatebravelance'dbosshatehate

Chapter 17 Ilia - 4 turns (127 total)

Do you guys expect me to post pics after freaking Etruria.

You guys are too mean.

34hahaboss.png

There.

35yeahbye.png

This was another ferry with horseslayer action, enjoy.

Thany also reached D swords here I think.

Also bought Killer weapons in the shop.

THEY WILL HELP.

Chapter 18 Ilia - 6 turns (133 total)

In this chapter:

Thany's strategical ferry passing by the two villages on the east.

Also with the body ring from c13 the Al sword really suits her.

36somucheverything.png

Killer Lance for superior bosskilling.

Roy is a survivor.

I don't regret getting that seraph robe.

Chapter 19 Ilia - 6 turns (139 total)

Remember chapter 18?

Think that with fog of war.

And by that I mean ferry passing through the villages.

And dropping Roy.

And killing the boss with Killer Lance.

37goawayc19.png

And Roy barely surviving.

Yeah.

Chapter 20 Ilia - 5 turns (144 total)

More like a colective Thany-Marcus rush with Zealot getting Juno.

38Statusstavesgrr.png

Status staves are bleh.

39SavedYunobutnotreasure.png

Siege tomes and 100 HP walls are bleh.

40Killerlancefordays.png

I forget wheter this boss was armorslayer'd or killer lance'd.

I think the armorslayer broke and Killer Lance did the 3RKO or something.

Also Ray got to 20 and promoted here.

Oujay got to 15 too I think.

Hugh got to 20 too because FAVORITISM.

Chapter 20x Ilia - 14 turns (free)

No pics.

Roy got to lv20.

Oujay promoted first thing.

Good levels for many people.

Hooray!

Now for the last stretch. @_@

Edited by Xinnidy

Like SB I tried to type this out so many damn times i'm just gonna dump the TC's.. sorry this won't be helpful for anyone but Xinn is gonna be the one to look at for future tactics anyhow. Toothache's videos on youtube helped me out a bit in some planning. Although I have Zeiss so that will change things up.. I may log these again later but after this went bleck like 5 times.. not at the moment

ch 12x 6/96

ch 13 7/103

ch 14 10/113

ch 14x 4/117

ch 15 7/124

ch 16 10/136

ch 16x 8/144

Ch 17 4/148

Ch 18 6/154

Ch 19 7/161

ch 20 6/167

ch 20x --/168

More tc drops here, I will also expand on my units in a later post but I'm just glad to say i'm done with this.

Ch 21 9/177

Zeiss and Juno ftw lol. Speedy flying. If I had been able to grab the RESCUE stave I might have been able to pull off some neat stuff here.

Ch 21x 6/183

Ch 22 10/193

Ch 23 4/197

Ch 24 13/210

Final 1/211..

Sorry team I failed you. I couldn't beat SB nor will I beat Xinn.

Here comes the last stretch of the game!

Chapter 21 - 7 turns (151 total)

Before anything:

01Fundraising.png

Maximizing funds!

Thany also gets the Knight Crest village and sends it to convoy so that Merlinus can sell btw.

02Armorslayerforvictoly.png

But first we get her a brand new Armorslayer from that Armory there.

Such good timing.

03clearingthepath.png04givethesilvercard.png

Meanwhile PKL told me this strat where I could ferry undrafted Yuno (whom now has both cards) close to the Secret shop and buy stuff without having to rescue Thany!

Spoilers: it doesn't work.

05Lancereaverdodgetank.png

Lancereaver Thany. It is a thing that barely gets hit. Even when ferrying Roy.

She has to slow down this turn until an opening exists though.

06hahahahaha.png

WENDY.

SO USEFUL.

07CSWORDS4LYFE.png

C swords! Thany is so good.

She gets healed by Saul with the Physic staff after he gets ferried close enough by Zealot.

08ThanyAirlines.png

Here's a decent spot to drop Roy, 2 turns away from throne.

09GGMurdock.png

I'm pretty sure NM Murdock can be 2-3RKO'd by a decent, average strength Thany.

Mine was quite a few points blessed so it's a definite 2RKO and saves me one turn.

10rigforbadlevel.png

Fun fact: She got Defense and stuff the first time, I loaded state, she got str and def, I did it like 2 more times until an actually o.k. level up because gosh darn it she's too blessed.

Yes the fact that she's this blessed actually scares me a bit.

11Genoostradechain.png12getthemcards.png

Since the Yuno plan busted and I didn't care to restart (she's still being held by Marcus and darn did he suffer), I developed a master trade chain.

Oujay took the cards from Yuno and Zealot took them from him.

13Getdanced.png14tradethemcards.png

Then got moved back so he'd be in range of Lalum, and went to give them to Thany.

15SSaway.png

BUY ALL THE BOOTS. (and a Bolting tome with the leftover money)

16whew.png

THERE GOES ALL MY MONEY.

And whoa this was fast.

17ggchapter.png

OH LORD ALL THE DRACOS CHASING MY BUTT.

Chapter 21x - 6 turns (157 total)

Mreh, not much to say here.

18morethanyairlines.png

Thany gets Roy from Marcus, eats two boots and propels forward.

19expforall.png20shewillsurvive.png

People elsewhere get EXP. (Don't worry Lalum survives one mercenary)

21zerker.png

Roy is dropped in front of that zerker at turn 2 yadda yadda.

22savethesaul.png

Merlinus prevents Saul from meeting a Brave Sword to the face like a bro.

23Ferryandmoveup.png

Thany rescues Roy at turn 4 again and puts him in seizing range at turn 5 while moving to face the boss in EP.

24MightyBraveLance.png

Brave Lance is magic.

25Ohlook.png

That gives her time to use the last boot- oh what.

26SUPPORTGET.png

Sure I have time for boots next chapter.

27apocalypseget.png

Yep yep.

28PROMOTIONTIME.png

Roy becomes MANRY - wait what his def and res weren't that high.

Oh it counts the Sealed Sword bonus huh.

Chapter 22 - 10 turns (167 total)

29Retsugo.png

This chapter is ok I guess.

I really feel it could've been done a turn or so faster actually. @_@

But it's too late for that now so welp.

30Thepowerofboots.png

Lugh goes for the faraway switch.

31dontexplodeyetk.png

Saul rescues Lalum before she explodes.

32Moreboots.png

Thany finally eats her last boots.

33Bolting.png

Magnificent Bolting saves me the worry.

34Royrescued.png

Thany now rescues Roy as they go for the main room.

36somebodywantstopunch.png

Oh gosh.

She wants to punch people.

37opentheway.png

We open the way for Roy but it actually seems a bit early since I only manage to get both switches at turn 6 because right side of my team is derp.

38gettreasure.png

Hugh gets more than he was worth in those chests!

39Glorioussilence.png

And this Berserk Druid can go away.

Roy opens the door this turn btw.

AND AFTER A HARDFUL DUEL I REALIZE THANY DEALS MORE DAMAGE TO ZEPHIEL THAN ROY.

40WelpGGZephiel.png

GG me.

I totally could have shaved a turn but WHATEVER NOW.

41c22end.png

BYE BYE CHAPTER.

Chapter 23 - 4 turns (171 total)

42newwepons.png43forroy.png

We sold stuff that hugh got and some leftovers so that Marcus bought a Killing Edge and a Light Brand to send to convoy so Merlinus can replace Roy's old ones.

I don't think they helped much though.

Anyways hnnngh this chapter.

I had such terrible luck dodging those ballistaes that I don't want to talk about it honestly. @_@

Had to put Lalum and Saul in a bit of suicide range because ALL THE DRACOS. And Killer Lance Dracolords are really evil, so I took it slowly.

44justbravelance.png45bye.png

Thankfully a Brave Lance ORKO was doable and Roy was in range of seizing after that.

Chapter 24 - 12 turns (183 total)

I like this one, it was simple.

With Lugh as a 14 move Sage, and Saul being sporadically ferried and danced to heal people, it was really easy to do too.

Maybe I could have done a 11 turn? I don't know. My brain is fried right now.

46GGYahn.png472pro4u.png

Also spontaneous 2% Durandal crit.

I didn't need it because Yahn was going to lose at EP anyways but it's still amusing to see.

48soslow.png49ch24end.png

Whoo!

Finale - 1 turn (184 total)

Unecessary spoiler but

50yeahbye.png

Yeah.

Shall be dropping Final analysis and possible corrections later!

Can I forfeit? o3o

Holy shit, Xin, you pretty much made Thany top tier. No way I can win. :/

Keep in mind she needs all the resources though. :0

By final my Thany had eaten 2 seraph robes, 2 dracoshields and an energy ring.

Alright, so here's the in-game TC drop! (apologize for letter garble here)

01TCs1.png

02TCs2.png

03TCs3.png

04TCs4.png

05TCs5.png

That gives a total of 198, which, excluding the 14 free turns spent in 21x, gives exact 184 turns!

Maybe I could've shaved more turns in endgame, but I'm satisfacted enough right now, this run was pretty good.

[spoiler=Unit analysis!]

Roy's our boy!

06Roy1.png-07Roy2.png

Pretty decent during all the game, did not disappoint. Got 2 seraph robes (I think?) for good measure.

Sealed Sword and Durandal make him pretty good in endgame.

Marcus the Purple Paladin of Boss.

08Marcus1.png09Marcus2.png

AXES!

In exchange of some earlygame annoyance, focusing on axes did not disappoint.

Killer Axe Marcus helped me with quite a few strategies in mid game where he had trouble doubling, and axes just let him plain live longer in endgame wherever we met an army of freaking dracoknights.

THANY WTF

10Thany1.png11Thany2.png

PLEASE NOTE.

THANY IS NOT THIS GOOD.

EVER.

Even with 2 dracoshields, 2 seraph robes, and an energy ring, Thany shouldn't be this good, this is nuts.

Ealygame, she and Marcus helped me shave a lot.

Midgame, it was all her, Zealot and Marcus pulling the team's weight.

Endgame, it was the Thany, Lugh and Roy show, with desireable guests Lalum and Saul.

Even not as blessed, considering you put as many resources on Thany, I think she turns out to shave just as much.

Also considering she was underleveled for most of earlygame to me, it's entirely plausible that you can put many more levels under her belt than I did, which helps.

It is important to get her to raise her sword rank, she needs the effectiveness weapons to bosskill, and for what that fails, Killer weapons or the Brave Lance.

I've also realized that, considering you can dance her after you rescue her in c21, you don't lose a turn by 3RKO'ing Murdock.

The one and only ILIAN MAN

12Zealot1.png13Zealot2.png

YESZ.

He had 2 speewings on the course of the run.

Goodness gracious he was a midgame beast. The early speedwing also made it possible for him to ORKO the c13 boss by his averages and kept his offenses pretty bampf for most of the game.

He got more bulky than a Zealot usually is, which was pretty nice. His durability was basically unmatched, including endgame where even Marcus was frail against what was thrown at us.

Wolt got us goods

14Wolt1.png15Wolt2.png

Was helpul early on, helped here and there with some chip and going the other way while the main team charged for the frontlines.

Midgame, he snatched a pretty ballista in c13 for some gimmick help and later on where dracos were aplenty his bow utility was still present.

He turned out... very weird for a Wolt, I think he wants to be a nomad. A fair filler unit of sorts.

Wolt 2.0

16Igrene1.png17Igrene2.png

Chapter 15 and BAM! Wolt becomes completely outclassed.

Two archers still help in Dracoland though.

FAVORITISM!

18Hugh1.png19Hugh2.png

Gosh 5k Hugh is so bad.

Didn't stop me from babying him and giving him nice levels when I could lolol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

20hahahaha.png21hahahahaha.png

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Basically Wolt's fetch quest buddy.

Took some random levels here and there in the Western Isles to actually take out the Shaman guarding the two chests in c12 because nobody else wanted to lose exp to do that job.

Saul the helping hand

22Saul1.png23Saul2.png

Reached S-staves by c24 for me, but I think, with more due staffspaming in early game, he could have hit it in time S staves would be useful - by chapter 23, where he could just heal status from the druids from across the map.

Also stats, stats are nice for a healbot I guess.

Except that luck.

Lalum the fistfighter

24Lalum.png

5 str what.

Somebody give this girl an axe!

(becayse axe!dancer>sword!dancer totez yup yup)

Who are you and what did you do to Lugh

25Lugh1.png26Lugh2.png

Seriously.

Also Magic is such a thankful thing to have against manaketes, especially in the final chapters.

I wonder if his twin bro could have done similar if I gave him the boots and had one more nosferatu tome.

Speaking of which...

He only capped skill

27Ray1.png28Ray2.png

I may have forgotten his growths, but that sure is amusing for a Druid.

This guy existed

29Oujay1.png30Oujay2.png

Yeah.

Also brought a much desired Armorslayer in c8 when my other one was broken already.

Looking back, it's thanks to WENDY that the wall was broken quick enough for him to give the armorslayer to Zealot.

Lol, The more you know.

This guy was Bro enough

31Ward1.png32Ward2.png

I like Axe users.

I know axes are pretty much bleh in FE6 (except Swordreaver and Killer Axe <3), but it's nice to have one axe user in my team, he especially helped in earlygame.

Welp, I think that wraps it up to me.

Good luck completing this too, ZM! ^^

Wow Xinn. Just wow. I didn't think I'd pull a win here once I saw your midgame, but didn't expect to lose by that much. This is a really good reference for anyone drafting this game with a flier. Now to try and get the record back...