Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

Umm, I apologize for the lack of activity. I've been to the AFA today. My weekends make me slightly busier and unable to post (quite the opposite compared to normal people, lol).

I see that I've become quite the topic of discussion, appearing in quite a number of the players' posts.

Honestly, I don't really find Helios scummy. I feel he's just making objective posts and stuff.

I'm not sure what to do at the moment, and who I should place my vote on. I'll be back a few hours before phase end and place my vote then.

My vote actually does have a huge impact on the game and hammers so I wouldn't want to place it without careful consideration.

Also: Is there Night talk here?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daigoji Excellen, is there any reason why you would be tunneling on me and thinking that the only person you are willing to support lynching is me?

Your feedback might help me to improve my play.

Actually, Shinori, why are you taking a huge interest into over-analyzing what I said. You literally inferred something from what I said that I didn't mean.

The way you worded it hints that yours is even more important. That's why I asked a simple question. I didn't over analyze anything.manic even had similar thoughts.

actually dude even I thought that

it's not just Shinori

I think I might have just phrased it wrongly. Need to phrase whatever I say more discreetly. Why do everyone like over analyzing my posts, lol.

sup i woke up

yup, votals again

GUILLERVOTALS

Psych (2): Manix, Rein, Prims

Mancer (2): Manix, Excellen, Psych

Helios (4): BBM, Paperblade. Meesh, Eclipse

BBM (3): Helios, Manix, Kay

Excellen (1): SEG

Eclipse (1): Shinori

something like 6h15m left

asdf

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

tick

tock

tick

tock

tick

tock

ugh this is going nowhere in a hurry

and I would like to sleep soon :/

ugh I'm not staying up until 7am to see the flip so yeah I'm not going to be here for that

okay so here's the thing as well; Helios/BBM interactions actually kinda look like a D1 scum slapfight (see Prims/Manix in Theatre D2 for an example) and then when one flips the other gets town cred. however this is a weak point at best because lol associative tells without flips