Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, Bitto, since you are here

who would you want lynched and why and how did your night go?

also, at everyone else, claim your targets please (I am specially interested in Blade, Helios, Kay and Shinori)

As of right now, who do I feel good on? Hmm. Well, after yesterday, a lot of people are looking pretty good. I feel good on Paper, Helios, Kay, and Bal. I feel okay on Shinori. That leaves Eclipse and BBM. Out of those two, both look pretty good. BBM's been pretty passive since Day 2. Eclipse is alright and she did look pretty bad in terms of actions. If I had to support one, I'd say BBM. Anyways, for nighttime, nothing happened to me, other than me now imitating Mancer's role.

so, Bitto, since you are here

who would you want lynched and why and how did your night go?

also, at everyone else, claim your targets please (I am specially interested in Blade, Helios, Kay and Shinori)

Blitzy, I can't use my role on consecutive nights. I was idle.

can we lynch BBM then

he didn't even bother to prove his role

...are you fucking joking me? You wanted me to silence somebody???

##Vote: Paperblade

Also I don't like that claim from Bitto at all. There have been SKs in the past that could imitate the roles of living people for a short time (see Naglfar in SSBU)- Bitto could easily be someone who can imitate the roles of dead people. And then, look at his last post. He says I look pretty good, but then he turns around and says he wouldn't mind my lynch regardless.

I'm calling Paper for scum Driver and Meesh/Bitto for some type of Gravedigger/Amnesiac SK.

...are you fucking joking me? You wanted me to silence somebody???

##Vote: Paperblade

Also I don't like that claim from Bitto at all. There have been SKs in the past that could imitate the roles of living people for a short time (see Naglfar in SSBU)- Bitto could easily be someone who can imitate the roles of dead people. And then, look at his last post. He says I look pretty good, but then he turns around and says he wouldn't mind my lynch regardless.

I'm calling Paper for scum Driver and Meesh/Bitto for some type of Gravedigger/Amnesiac SK.

Explain scum reasoning for paper driving me n1.

Why not? Lets him pretend to be town Driver, and they could have just directed their kill somewhere other than Shinori anyways. Doesn't help them directly, but townie points are townie points.

Except i know who he drove me with and rein didn't die. So they obviously didn't do that.

Also paper doesn't seem the type to announce his role unless required which means had i not said anything i doubt he would have claimed it for townie points.

I feel you are pushing nothing at the moment.

Like I said before, I targeted Bitto and got an "unknown" result on him, which is why he's confirmed third party and SK.

remember Naggy's role in SSBUM,

I have a feeling our SK has a similar role and couldn't kill anyone to take up the Sheep skin

and I want a Bitto lynch and would like it if you guys did lynch him

Except i know who he drove me with and rein didn't die. So they obviously didn't do that.

Also paper doesn't seem the type to announce his role unless required which means had i not said anything i doubt he would have claimed it for townie points.

I feel you are pushing nothing at the moment.

That's the point- when I said that they could direct their kill elsewhere, I meant that they could simply target someone other than you with their kill, which they possibly did.

I think you failed to see Shinori's point BBM, but whatever, if we are getting a Bitto lynch, I want you to silence him while he is around before phase ends

Well it's been a while and Bizz is busy right now so

here have some votals

eclipse (1): Shinori

BBM (2): Paperbalde, Helios

8-bit (1): Balcerzak

Paperblade (1): BBM

Not Voting: Everyone else

And then, look at his last post. He says I look pretty good, but then he turns around and says he wouldn't mind my lynch regardless.[/i]

hahahaha what

The question is "who would you support for a lynch". So yes, you look pretty good. For a lynch. Your quote doesn't even make sense in context, because I was going on to explain why I thought you and Eclipse were scummy. Why would I say you're "pretty good", going on to say that you've been passive. Not to mention what I said earlier on D2 regarding you. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, I'm officially a Doublevoter now. I can keep on proving that I'm Doublevoter. Can't really say anything about SK with imitation abilities, but I personally never really saw it. Looking at the roles so far, none of them really seem to fit a SK either, so it just seems pretty unlikely.

Paper seems pretty close to confirmed to me. He has driving skills confirmed under shinori and Excellen apparently targeted him last night to prove...something (not sure, since I still don't know exactly what a follower does). Plus, with a Strongman and a RBer, it seems kind of redundant to have a Mafia Driver, as well. He could be Mafia, but I highly doubt it. Though, I don't think BBM should silence anyone at all; that's probably just a playstyle thing.

bitto's claim is easily provable, if he votes someone and they are lynched at 4 votes instead of 5, he's scum

yeah, I am sure the gravedigger part of his role is legit, but I don't think he is anything other than an SK with perks (that is also why I think no 2nd kill took place)