Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite all of what I just said, that was also the weakest ability I had at my disposal. I'm not using the rest of my abilities until absolutely necessary, because the price I'd have to pay for it is ridiculous.

I think I already answered it, like, several times over. The fact that you're holding on to it, plus the fact that your protect made no logical sense, tells me that you're not playing as well as you think you are.

Yeah my doc target makes no sense. I'd prefer a bbm lynch with bitto hammer.

So why doesn't my doc target make sense? Please explain to me what was so wrong about it? Cause I wasn't on the cop? WHO STILL DIDNT DIE. I figured cop was most likely the target people thought i would be on so i didn't wanna target that person and I couldn't self target so lol.

Paper has the right idea I think.

Everybody's logged on, weighed in with their info, either with claims or crumbs, and right now we're fucking chewing our own tail, most likely.

Bitto and BBM are both solid lynches, we worry about outland theory after, if at all.

##Unvote:

##Vote: BBM

money where my mouth is.

explain?

Simple as i said. Couldn't self target.

Oh yeah eclipse bitched at me for not claiming fully apparently

I cannot self doc on consecutive nights.

Something in my role that I can't say (Read bbm's posts)

And I'm doc.

THATS IT.

Yeah my doc target makes no sense. I'd prefer a bbm lynch with bitto hammer.

So why doesn't my doc target make sense? Please explain to me what was so wrong about it? Cause I wasn't on the cop? WHO STILL DIDNT DIE. I figured cop was most likely the target people thought i would be on so i didn't wanna target that person and I couldn't self target so lol.

The most logical kill target after the cop is the person who was cleared by the cop, who you weren't on.

Now, why in the hell wouldn't you want to be on the cop? The strongman/hooker's dead, so unless you're dead-set on Paper being mafia (given your N2 target, this isn't the case), then what is going to stop your protect from going through?

The reason why I want a Bitto lynch is because of my own role. I know that Manix and Prims didn't drop dead because of me, so either Prims mysteriously shot himself while Manix mismasoned, or there's an unclaimed killing role that's doing nefarious things. If it's the latter, then it is most likely a third party doing the killing - ergo, the guy that the cop claimed a weird report on.

Alternately, we have two independents running around, in which case, whatintheeverlivingfuck?

The most logical kill target after the cop is the person who was cleared by the cop, who you weren't on.

Now, why in the hell wouldn't you want to be on the cop? The strongman/hooker's dead, so unless you're dead-set on Paper being mafia (given your N2 target, this isn't the case), then what is going to stop your protect from going through?

But wait...She didn't die either. FUCK PRETTY SURE I DID THIS PARTIALLY RIGHT. Assuming the scum wouldn't go after the obvious targets because of fear of doc protection and I assumed they would go after me psych or paper.

I couldn't self protect so i chose to doc paper. Whatever.

"I made shitty decisions because I wanted to attempt to WIFOM the kills, but they were okay, so I'm good, right?" Actually, you might've gotten damn lucky because there happened to be a secondary protection role around. However, I have no idea which of us stopped the second kill. I think Paper figured out my role, and given everything I've said, my target should be clear enough.

Too wound up to sleep apparently.

For someone who is deadset on minimizing personal attacks, you're firing off quite a few of them there yourself, eclipse. Rein it in a touch. I don't think Shinori's target was as bad as you make it out to be.

Also, unless both SK and mafia tried to kill Shinori, you do raise a very compelling point about Bitto.

I had sort of thought 2 independents might not be impossible, given it's a Bizz game, and she loves her ITP. But then it falls back to who the other possible ITP would have to be, and it starts breaking apart.

Also, there isn't solid proof against BBM, just yet, at least.

##Unvote:

##Vote: 8-bit

I am extremely unhappy with the logic being thrown around. With the N1 kills, the amount of claimed protection N2, and the cop result, why are we off lynching someone else? And why is our doctor protecting people who aren't confirmed, especially when the role combination that would mess him up died N1?

The last thing I want is for the town to lose because of bad play. That's why I'm getting on Shinori's case (FFS, he's been tunneling me for how long?), and why I've been screaming in general. I don't want to use what I have left, but if I feel that it's necessary, I will. Unlike Shinori, my protection doesn't come cheap.

I'm not against the Bitto lynch because I have a strong feeling he's a Gravedigger SK, which is exactly why I think the Mayor Test would also be pointless. As Blitz said, it's unlikely he's lying about that part of his role- it's his alliance, and the rest of his role, that I am iffy about.

I also still think Paper is likely scum because he's really not doing jack shit, and pretending he is. He's saying basically the same stuff as everybody else. Then he's saying that my claim is bad and scummy and I should be lynched for it, even though I'm pretty sure Driver is also more often scum than town. Not to the same extent as Silencer, sure, but it's still hypocritical. And the Shinori/Psych swap was not exactly a good choice either. I think somebody (Eclipse?) said this earlier, but why would you pick confirmed townies to drive instead of a townie and a scummy looking player? Even if you had messed up Helios's cop inspect, we'd also likely have Psych, one more cleared townie alive right now.

I think I have an idea what Eclipse was softclaiming lol. You kids need to calm down though we r just trying to play a game thats supposed to be fun.

So were lynching Bitto now? I personally thought he was just a gravedigger SK that could either kill or amnesiacrole at night and I dont really think thats horribly OP. Never thought of 2 ITPs but meh. If I vote it puts Bitto at L-1 and scum could quickhammer...should I wait til later or vote now?