Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

END OF NIGHT 3

Guillermo tried to make Levity do her homework, but she eventually grew bored and decided to leave it to go investigate. She hadn't gotten any sleep that night but such shenanigans were expected of her since a lot of people suspected her of being a vampire (they never thought of insomniac). She went out to investigate and found another dead music group. Most of them were decapitated while one or two were simply shot in the face.

Dear Scorri Eclipse,

You are Los Prisioneros.

los_prisioneros1.jpg

<snip>

You are the Town Jack of All Trades. You have three abilities, all of which can be used only once:

Jorge Gonzáles: At night, you may respond to your role PM with “Night X: Having an affair with Narea’s wife.” Because you are married, this will make your other bandmates so angry that you will lose your other night actions, but it will cause so much controversy that no one will be able to use their actions at night. (Mass roleblock)

Miguel Tapia: At night, you may respond to your role PM with “Night X: Taking a brief hiatus with <USER>.” USER will be unable to perform any actions or be targeted, and you may have a conversation with them during the night and the first 24 hours of the next day phase in a special Quicktopic. You will be anonymous. (Jailer)

Claudio Narea: At night, you may respond to your role PM with “Night X: Taking out my anger on <USER>.” You will attempt to kill USER out of your sheer frustration in knowing that your wife cheated on you. (Kill)

You are allied with the Town and win when your faction eliminates all threats.

Meanwhile, Guillermo noticed the shape that the room was taking and began to feel rather uneasy.

It is now Day 4. With 6 players alive it takes 4 to reach a hammer. Day ends on Thursday, 4:30am Central Time. Town is in potential MYLO.

Edited by Sentamos

Ughh... I actually targeted Eclipse with my Silencer instead of Shinori, because I thought it was better that the mafia didn't know exactly who I was targeting, and she'd said that she was okay with getting Silenced, so I didn't think it was a big deal. I also thought it was unlikely that she'd be killed over the other PRs since she'd announced that she was going to idle the rest of her abilities.

Anyways, I have a long day of classes so I won't be back for a while. If you're going to lynch me over Paper, wait until then.

Well that explains that. Got an innocent result on Shinori because I was trying to target Paperblade (just in case shit since it would have confirmed Paper and Shinori to be town while BBM would be confirmed scum, it'd kill 3 birds with one stone in my book). So yeah ##Vote: BBM

Waiting for BBM to return because I feel somewhat bad about what how quickly we pushed Bitto.

It's at this point pretty much confirmed the wolf's kills are purely voluntary, and not compulsive.

Or there is no wolf, and the scumteam is Paper and Shinori. Prims targetted Manix with the Hitman kill, and Prims with the regular kill. Paper drove Prims and SEG, and Shinori lied to cover for Paper.