Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

yet it's provable, unlike vivor

I smell opportunistic scum around

i thought it was provable at first but then thought

what if theres a mafia that can send messages to people at night?

so i realized it was a shitclaim, it was a fucking epiphany

im not even voting you manix, im having friendly discussion

arent you friendly neighbor

you should like friendly discussions with your neighbors, especially when it's me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helios isn't really a newb (he's played about as long as me, anyways), so I didn't dismiss my suspicions on him. And even if he was a newb, I wouldn't just give him a free pass anyways. Also I don't understand your point about me pointing out contradictions and then sitting on my ass at all- what am I supposed to do other than point them out and say I think they're scummy? I can only vote for one person at a time. As for the Mancer thing, I started off feeling like he was mafia, but as his posts went on, I started thinking he really was clueless (mainly just vibes) so I started "coaching" him because he's been genuinely trying to improve at mafia and I don't see why I shouldn't help him in what way I can.

Taewoo/Boron just subbed out and got replaced by Excellen. Does that change anything any?

Also, I take marijuana, but that's okay because I live in Colorado.

I can only vote for one person at a time.

for the record I hate this phrase and scum uses it as a softthreat sometimes

Wait are you the kind of friendly neighbor that tells people they're town

or the kind that's like "Hi sending you a message!"

both

@Meesh: Why can't my reasons to unvote Prims coexist? They don't contradict each other in any way...but I think you're starting to see where I was coming from.

@Prims: Don't lie to yourself, you would shed a tear if I was (mis)lynched.

@SEG: Taewoo aka Boron has been subbed for Excellen...if that changes your reads or anything.

@Excellen: In the future, can you make your posts more concise and up to date? Your giving us reads from pages and pages ago, and things have developed from then, so most of what you said isn't going to be all that effective.

@BBM: How are those reads not waffly? You said (note that I'm paraphrasing here) "Mancer is doing scummy things, but I feel like he's being sincere so I'll leave him alone; Scorri has been doing scummy things, but she has irl issues though; Boron has been doing scummy things, but she's not feeling well; Elieson has been doing scummy things; but he's sick." You're sounding indecisive, which is scummy.

also; I get one chance (unsure what happens if I get blocked), and I get a OC message back and forth with my target

also if my target flips as non-town I die immediately

uhhh this is basically called 1-shot mason recruiter

for the record I hate this phrase and scum uses it as a softthreat sometimes

but it's a true fact and also not meant as a threat like ever?

@Helios- I can't do much about the fact that Scorri/Boron/Elie were busy/sick/sick, and past voting for you over them, I didn't leave them alone.

@Manix- I don't see the threat in that, but whatever.

Target me :> I want to be ~confirmed town~.

Though actually this is probably a terrible thing to talk about in case scum has a bus driver or some other countermeasure whatever.