Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scum!Paperblade always tries to get a massclaim going to see which PR he wants to kill next. Just saying. But yeah BBM should claim so we can see why we shouldn't lynch him and not waste time.

Because it's nighttime? Posting about our changing reads at nighttime helps the mafia a lot more than it helps the town.

@SEG- would you rather have nolynched, and been in the same position tomorrow as you are today, but with 1-2 less town PRs?

There's a difference between scumhunting and posting your reads. Scumhunting could just be figuring out what your reads are.

Eclipse, this is just another layer on the "What the fuck is up with you?" sundae.

If you won't claim that MYLO part, can you explain how I am clear? That helps me trust you a little more since the only thing I claimed was my character and then you seemed super sure I was town.

##Vote Kay I'm also going to say Prims was bussing hard, because I can totally see it happening and also because I don't really understand the BBM one/don't want quick hammers by bandwagoning.

Psych, if you think I'm the best person to vote for, do you also think Helios is likely to be lying about his claim?

Psych, I CAN'T tell you why I know you're clear. The end result will make the latter part of CMV look really mild.

The only thing I was worried about was a mafia hooker, and with that being dead, I should be able to ensure that the town sees D3, no matter who we lynch today.

(now, if there's a theoretical SK with a hook, that's bad)

Well... I doubt this will actually convince people to not vote for me, but I am the Town Silencer. Whoever I target can't post in the thread, but they can make private votes with the mods. I idled last night, obviously. I could prove my role if you guys want, but meh.

I'd like Kay to go next because although Helios got a town report on her, she could easily be Godfather, or there might be a Tailor or something.