Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me what exactly is scummy about what I said there. Since when were town not allowed to say "If I was mafia"?

Also, the point of not outing that is if Eclipse is the SK (and realize that she's like one of only a couple people who could be), the mafia aren't taking care of her for us.

Don't remind me of schoolgirl, I get bad memories of missing phase end by throwing up in the bathroom lol.

@Shinori: Funny enough what you said about the kills and eclipse is what I have been thinking about as well. However, I think BBM and Bitto are better lynch targets tomorrow than eclipse is.

What has she done that's town?

Was she actively pushing for a lynch on either of the confirmed scum?

What did SEG do that was so protown that the mafia would kill her over you or Manix?

It makes way more sense that Manix was mafkilled, Prims was wolfkilled, and that eclipse is telling the truth and shot SEG.

What did SEG do that was so protown that the mafia would kill her over you or Manix?

It makes way more sense that Manix was mafkilled, Prims was wolfkilled, and that eclipse is telling the truth and shot SEG.

I guess 3 people ith killing abilities does make sense for a bp godfather.

I still don't like it and i think we have way to many protection abilities and supposedly most of eclipse's abilities are protection. Which then leads me to go back to thinking that kay is SK but whatever. I don't know. I'm terrible at this game i know.