Fan made achievements list: RD Edition

Melonhead

Lonely: Have the least amount of units alive in 1 playthrough.

Experienced: Beat the game 10 times.

Insanity: (just for laughs) Get Fiona to 20/20/20 in Hard Mode.

Battle Combat: Recruit a unit who received transfer bonuses from FE9, excluding Sothe.

Veteran Recruit a unit who received transfer bonuses from FE9 in every stat, excluding Sothe.

The Name's Meg: Have Meg lay the finishing blow on Dheginsea

Stella So Stellar: Astrid hits Lv.--/20/20

Night Brigade: Don't bring a Dawn Brigade (not counting Micaiah and Sothe) to the tower.

Too Expensive: Don't bring a Greil Mercenary (not counting Ike) to the tower.

All in The Family: Ike and Mist, Elincia and Renning, Geoffrey and Lucia, Micaiah and Sanaki, Makalov and Marcia, Soren and Kurthnaga, Lethe and Lyre, Brom and Meg, Caineghis and Skrimir, and any combination of Oscar/Boyd/Rolf must have A-Supports together by the end of the game. (Not 100% sure if this can actually be done, but if my math is right I think it can)

Italicized characters would have to take up deployment slots in the final chapter for this to work. I believe that there are seven characters and ten deployment slots, so it should work.

Here are some ideas...

School of Hard Knocks: Complete the game without spending any Bonus Experience.

University of Hard Knocks: Complete the game on Hard Mode with 100,000 Bonus Experience earned and unspent.

Edited by Paper Jam

• 2 weeks later...

Spoiler tagged this post due to having an incredibly long list.

Arsenalist - Forge one of every weapon with maximum might, hit, critical rate, and minimum weight.

Master Weaponsmith - Forge up to 25 weapons with maximum might, hit, critical rate, and minimum weight.

The Great Riders of Daein* - Fiona, Tauroneo, Renning, and Ike are taken into the Tower of Guidance at Level 20/20/20.

The Way of the Sword - Edward, Zihark, Lucia, Mia, and Stefan are all promoted to Level 20/20/20.

Ultimate Bastion of Defense - Meg, Tauroneo, Brom, and Gatrie are all promoted to Level 20/20/20.

Together, We Ride! - Fiona, Renning, Titania, Geoffrey, Astrid, Kieran, Malakov, and Oscar are all promoted to Level 20/20/20.

Angels In Disguise - Jill, Haar, Elincia, Marcia, Tanith, and Sigrun are all promoted to Level 20/20/20.

Don't Make Me Angry!** - Aran, Nephenee, Danved, Nolan, and Boyd are all promoted to Level 20/20/20.

Trifling With Healers - Laura, Rhys, and Mist are all promoted to Level 20/20/20.

Masters of Distance - Rolf, Shinon, and Leonardo are all promoted to Level 20/20/20.

We Don't Need No Water - Calill, Sanaki, and Tormod are all promoted to Level -/20/20.

Blow You Like A Tornado - Soren and Bastian are both promoted to Level -/20/20.

Hunger Like No Other - Ilyana is promoted to Level 20/20/20.

Yielding To Dark Thoughts - Pelleas is promoted to Level -/20/20.

A Trinity Like No Other - Soren, Calill, Tormod, Pelleas, and Ilyana are all promoted to Archsages at Level 20/20/20.

My, What Big Claws You Have There - Skrimir, Caineghis, and Giffca are all raised to Level 40.

Welcome To The Jungle - Muarim, Mordecai, and Kyza are all raised to Level 40.

Definitely Not Housebroken - Ranulf, Lethe, and Lyre are all raised to Level 40.

Howl At The Moon - Volug and Nailah are both raised to Level 40.

Only Half As Deadly - Raise Volug's level to 40 while only battling in halfshifted form.

Eagle Eye - Tibarn, Janaff, and Ulki are all raised to Level 40.

The Black Omen - Naesala, Nealuchi, and Vika are all raised to Level 40.

I Didn't Sign Up For This! - Reyson, Leanne, and Rafiel are all raised to Level 40.

A Madman's True Demise - Defeat Oliver without recruiting him.

Paragon of Beauty? - Recruit Oliver and raise his level to 20.

No Love For The Branded - Do not recruit Stefan.

A Fool's Errand - Recruit Stefan and raise his level to 20.

Let The Motherf***er Burn - Force Volke to disappear before he can be recruited.

Fire Extinguisher - Recruit Volke and raise his level to 20.

Cream Of The Crop - Extra units chosen for the Tower of Guidance are only from Crimea.

Gall Bladder - Extra units chosen for the Tower of Guidance are only from Gallia.

Benign Malefactors - Extra units chosen for the Tower of Guidance are only from Begnion.

Uprising In Progress - Extra units chosen for the Tower of Guidance are only from Daein.

Eyes In The Sky - Extra units chosen for the Tower of Guidance are only from Phoenicis and Kilvas.

I Can't Stand The Sight Of You - Do not establish supports between any characters.

Bonds Bridging Blood - Create 5 A supports between a Beorc and a Laguz.

Let's Go Together - Create 5 A supports between two Beorc characters and two Laguz characters.

Cop Out Tactics 1 - Have Nailah kill more units than any of your other units in Chapter 1-8.

Cop Out Tactics 2 - Kill Jarod in Chapter 1-9 and Chapter 1-F with the Black Knight.

Cop Out Tactics 3 - Have Tauroneo kill more enemies than any of your other units in Chapter 1-6.

Cop Out Tactics 4 - Have The Black Knight kill more enemies than Micaiah in Chapter 1-9, and your other units in Chapter 1-F and Chapter 3-6.

Cop Out Tactics 5 - Wait until reinforcements arrive, then have Geoffrey kill Ludveck in Chapter 2-F.

Cop Out Tactics 6 - Solo 3 total maps with Geoffrey and Ike.

Cop Out Tactics 7 - Have the Laguz Alliance kill more enemies than the Greil Mercenaries in Chapter 3-P.

Cop Out Tactics 8 - Have Tibarn kill more enemies than your other units in Chapter 3-11.

Cop Out Tactics 9 - Have Tibarn, Naesala, and Nailah kill more enemies than your other units between Chapter 4-P and Chapter 4-5.

Domestic Violence - Have a male unit shove or smite five female units.

Misogyny Effect - Have a female unit shove or smite five male units.

Bar Brawl - Have two male units shove each other.

The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword - Beat all Tower of Guidance chapters with only Tome-wielding characters.

Lost Potential - Promote up to 10 characters using only a Master Seal or a Master Crown before they hit Level 20.

Forward Into Dawn - Bring all members of the Dawn Brigade into the Tower of Guidance with their levels at 20/20/20.

Hired Hands Make All The Difference - Bring all members of the Greil Mercenaries into the Tower of Guidance with their levels at -/20/20.

Blue Bloods***** - Bring only Lord characters, nobility characters, or royalty characters into the Tower of Guidance, and recruit Sephiran to your cause.

Forward March! - Bring all members of the Crimean Army into the Tower of Guidance with their levels at -/20/20.

All Bark And No Bite - Play through the game without leveling up Micaiah, Elincia, Sanaki, Skrimir, or Ike once.

Playing For Keeps**** - Play through the game without using any pre-promoted units.

Brotherly Bond - Execute 30 Triangle Attacks with Boyd, Oscar, and Rolf.

Holy Executioner - Execute 30 Triangle Attacks with any combination of Elincia, Marcia, Tanith, and Sigrun.

Light And Darkness Cast Aloft - Perform Aether a total of 50 times.

Meteor Shower - Perform Astra a total of 50 times.

BOOM HEADSHOT!! - Perform Impale a total of 50 times.

I'll Break Everything But Your Neck - Perform Bane a total of 25 times.

I'm Done Playing Around - Perform Lethality a total of 25 times.

Don't Look Into The Sun - Perform Sol a total of 50 times.

Hello, Tiny - Perform Colossus a total of 50 times.

Sleeper Agent - Perform Deadeye a total of 50 times.

Full Moon Advent - Perform Luna a total of 50 times.

The Black Sickle - Perform Eclipse a total of 25 times.

This Tome Of Mine Glows With An Awesome Power! - Perform Flare a total of 50 times, and Corona a total of 25 times.

Blink Of An Eye - Perform Stun a total of 50 times.

Strip The Flesh, Salt The Wound! - Perform Rend a total of 25 times.

Deafening Shriek - Perform Roar a total of 25 times.

You Won't Like Me When I'm Mad - Perform Ire a total of 25 times.

Time To Put This Pup Down - Perform Savage a total of 25 times.

Jack The Ripper - Perform Tear a total of 25 times.

Is That An Arrow In Your Neck? - Kill 50 enemies with Ballistae.

A Storm Is Brewing - Kill 50 enemies with siege tomes.

Inheritor Of The Legend - In Chapter 4-F-2, have Ike kill the Black Knight without being healed.

I Fight Better From Afar*** - Enchant only ranged weapons with Yune's Blessing.

Here Comes The Boom - Enchant all SS-ranked weapons with Yune's Blessing.

*Fiona is the daughter of Lanvega, and Ike is the son of Greil, hence the title.

**Reavers and Sentinels are given critical bonuses, hence the title.

***Any weapon that can be used at a distance counts, including melee weapons.

****Laguz units, Elincia, and Sanaki do not count as pre-promoted units. However, Naesala, Tibarn, Caineghis, Nailah, Sothe, Ike, and anyone joining at their second-tier class are counted as pre-promoted units.

*****Limited to only Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Sanaki, Kurthnaga, Nailah, Tibarn, Naesala, Caineghis, Reyson/Leanne/Rafiel, Elincia, Oliver, Renning, Astrid, Pelleas, and Sephiran.

Edited by Karaszure

Babysitter: Bring 20 units to 1 HP with the mercy skill before finishing him/her off with another unit.

Coup de Grace: Kill a boss unit with less then 10% of maximum health.

Overkill: Kill a unit who would've died in a normal hit with a critical hit.

Cursed by the RNG goddess: Have a unit miss all it's attacks 3 turns in a row.

Blessed by the RNG goddess: Have a unit hit all attacks 5 turns in a row.

Bitchfight: Have 2 female units shove each other on the same turn.

No Sympathy From Me: Let 10 or more units (Allied or yours) die by Ike's hand.

I take it that you mean having Ike kill 10+ Dawn Brigade members in 3-7/3-E, right? It's just that I don't see how you could do this, otherwise...

A-Team: Raise each of the Dawn Brigade members to 20/20/20

B-Team: Raise each of the Crimean units to 20/20/20

C-Team: Raise each of the Begnion/Gallia units to 20/20/20

All together now!: Raise every unit to 20/20/20 across multiple playthroughs.

Horrible, horrible, horrible luck: Activate Astra four times while wielding a Brave Sword and deal 0 damage to the enemy.

I take it that you mean having Ike kill 10+ Dawn Brigade members in 3-7/3-E, right? It's just that I don't see how you could do this, otherwise...

I knew I forgot something. Let me rephrase it:

You'll Get No Sympathy From Me: Let 10 or more (Yellow units or Dawn Brigade) of your units die by Ike's hand in 3-13.