I hit Inui

Florete

Inui's posts across forums read like the diary of a megalomaniac

He is honestly probably the most unique poster I have ever seen

this coming from somebody who has never spoken to him, I'd feel bad saying this about anybody else but I think he'd take it as a compliment

He's like his own cult of personality

Edited by Rehab

Inui's posts across forums read like the diary of a megalomaniac

He is honestly probably the most unique poster I have ever seen

this coming from somebody who has never spoken to him, I'd feel bad saying this about anybody else but I think he'd take it as a compliment

He's like his own cult of personality

Elaborate

Somebody could literally write a book on the man if they so desired, and somehow I doubt that his story is over, wherever he is now

Short version: long time poster, moderator and debater on god knows how many relatively large fire emblem forums, and though I haven't checked what's going on in the world of smash players in a while, he was something of a prominent tournament host in, uh I want to say the New Hersey/New York area?(I bother to specify because there are a shitload of players there that are beyond just "good," "good" like people who could place in national tournaments) and while I'm not sure he was ever considered a threat on the national scene (yes all this exists/ed and for a grassroots thing it was actually big enough to be kind of a huge deal I'm not even joking) nobody can say he didn't get his fair share of tournament placings locally

What makes me say he was the most unique poster I've ever seen is that his ego, was, I mean, dude

dude

its sheer girth

He was basically the opposite of me in that department

I can't count the number of posts of his I observed, decent-sized ones no less, explaining why he was so great at any given thing, and also in general. He was a good player, he was a good debater, he was a good friend, he was unerringly ambitious, despite his not-infrequent praising of the attractiveness of young male- oh fuck it let's come out and say it shota- characters (possibly also people? not sure but there was enough room to plant the seed of wonder there) he was in fact in a strong, loving long-term relationship with his girlfriend of many years, he worked his way up from the bottom to become the manager of the retail place he worked through sheer determination basically the list does not end is what I'm saying

Depending on who you asked he was also either a total bro or the biggest suckup anybody ever knew, and some spoke sordid tales of betrayal and basically a bunch of shit I couldn't confirm but which firmly planted seeds of suspicion

He also once picked up a character to prove he was broken (Metaknight), and then very quickly completely changed his tune and became an ardent defender of him

He could rub people the wrong way so badly, so frequently that he basically commanded an international legion of haters, which might have been part of the reason I remember him making so many posts detailing why no, actually, he did not suck, and was in fact quite awesome, so please to shut up and sit down, idiot

This dude came off a try-hard in the fullest sense of the word, and he seemed quite easy to hate, but I can't say I don't admire the guy some

I'm aware that all sounds kinda like I was paying him a bit much attention for somebody I didn't know, and I probably was but honest to god he was truly that difficult to ignore

Somebody could literally write a book on the man if they so desired, and somehow I doubt that his story is over, wherever he is now

Short version: long time poster, moderator and debater on god knows how many relatively large fire emblem forums, and though I haven't checked what's going on in the world of smash players in a while, he was something of a prominent tournament host in, uh I want to say the New Hersey/New York area?(I bother to specify because there are a shitload of players there that are beyond just "good," "good" like people who could place in national tournaments) and while I'm not sure he was ever considered a threat on the national scene (yes all this exists/ed and for a grassroots thing it was actually big enough to be kind of a huge deal I'm not even joking) nobody can say he didn't get his fair share of tournament placings locally

What makes me say he was the most unique poster I've ever seen is that his ego, was, I mean, dude

dude

its sheer girth

He was basically the opposite of me in that department

I can't count the number of posts of his I observed, decent-sized ones no less, explaining why he was so great at any given thing, and also in general. He was a good player, he was a good debater, he was a good friend, he was unerringly ambitious, despite his not-infrequent praising of the attractiveness of young male- oh fuck it let's come out and say it shota- characters (possibly also people? not sure but there was enough room to plant the seed of wonder there) he was in fact in a strong, loving long-term relationship with his girlfriend of many years, he worked his way up from the bottom to become the manager of the retail place he worked through sheer determination basically the list does not end is what I'm saying

Depending on who you asked he was also either a total bro or the biggest suckup anybody ever knew, and some spoke sordid tales of betrayal and basically a bunch of shit I couldn't confirm but which firmly planted seeds of suspicion

He also once picked up a character to prove he was broken (Metaknight), and then very quickly completely changed his tune and became an ardent defender of him

He could rub people the wrong way so badly, so frequently that he basically commanded an international legion of haters, which might have been part of the reason I remember him making so many posts detailing why no, actually, he did not suck, and was in fact quite awesome, so please to shut up and sit down, idiot

This dude came off a try-hard in the fullest sense of the word, and he seemed quite easy to hate, but I can't say I don't admire the guy some

# eulogy

Did you do something with mod-powers, or did you just tell him something that convinced him not to come here? If the former, thank you.

Rehab I know what you're saying, I think, and it seems fine (I just didn't read all of it, not because it seemed like you were saying things untrue, but hey, it's not really something that interesting).