What reclasses do you like using?

Searis

I was just wondering what reclasses people have found to be useful or like doing for certain units.

For example I've found Shiida to be an excellant Archer, but she's pretty good in any class in my experience. I also once did a female + Marth + Thief run once and decided to reclass Norne into a Pegasus Knight, probably the only play through where Norne was actually any good for me (Even though she's only available in the easiest mode she's usual bad for me).

Some Reclasses I like using:

Caesar > Knight

Barst > Hunter > General

Est > Paladin

Horace > Hero

Gordin > Mage > Bishop/Sage (usually Sage sometimes Bishop)

Roshea> Myrmidon

Draug > Mercenary

Norne > Peg > Dragon

Edited by Searis

Wolf/Ziggy- Generals. Sit them anywhere. Watch them stall-kill for lulz.

Navarre- Cav. -> Paladin for slight boost in manuveribility/ defense early on. He makes a lovely Pal. upon promotion.

Barst- Pirate -> Berserker -> General upon capping 20 in promotion. Early- game water crosser, already excellent STR and Speed for dodgelulz. Promotes to Berserker, caps HP, STR, SKL, SPD and DEF upon level 20 in R2. DEF completely breaks at 30 max.

Frey- Cav. (earlygame/ pre- promote all 20 cap) -> Paladin -> Sniper. Caps physical stats at 20, promote, repeat cycle, speed increases and caps upon reclassing to Sniper. Perfection.

Minerva- Palanerva. ..Young lady, I don't trust you riding on the back of that dragon. You're a disaster waiting to happen.

Lena- Archer -> Sniper. Nothing to say here. But Lena enjoys critting given her high skill. A LOT.

Merric & Linde: Priest ---> Sage, mainly for an easier time getting out of tier 1. (Unless if there's some chance to get easy EXP in Merric's case, such as Minerva's appearance before Cesar and Radd join.)

Lena: Cleric ---> Sage, because of higher tome rank, and the fact that other magic classes are redundant.

Ogma: Mercenary ---> Fighter ---> Mercenary ---> Hero, mainly because I want him to get a D in axes before promotion.

Caeda: Pegasus Knight ---> Paladin, for slightly boosted Str.

Palla: Archer ---> Sniper, done on NM, and in hopes of fixing her Spd.

Cord & Barst: Pirate ---> Berserker

Wolf/Sedgar ---> Heroes, because I don't trust their AS otherwise

Cain/Abel ---> Cavalier ---> Any class excluding Sage and Bishop. Mainly because I don't have many options elsewhere that aren't mediocre at best. (If I'm making one an SM, I'll probably keep one as a Pallie because of the fact that the base Sword rank on SMs is as high as a Sniper's Bow rank.)

Catria: Pegasus Knight ---> Any classes excluding Sage and Bishop. See Cain/Abel, and it's not like she isn't versatile in a melee class. (Could join earlier, though.)

Edited by Little Al

Looking back on my original file...I can't believe the only character I reclassed was Wolf, into a Hero.

In my second file, I have Wolf as a Hero again, Shiida as a Bishop, Ogma as a Horseman and Sedgar as a General.

In my third, I have Sage!Maria, Draco!Cain, Swordmaster!Est, Falco!Athena, and Sage!Lena. And also Hero!Wolf again. All level 20 because I became obsessed with the arena in this run.

Then there's a fourth run which I've not started yet, which will have a bunch of crazy reclasses chosen by members of this forum.

Barst- Fighter promotes to warrior then switch to berserker

Ceasor-Mercenary to Fighter-promotes into warrior and gains 10 levels- switch back to berserker