Fire Emblem AI

PKL

30 members have voted

1. 1. Best AI?

• FE4 (very dumb)
    • GBA FE
    • Tellius (enemies care about their own life when attacking)
    • FE11 (very random)
    • FE12 (goes for the highest damage without caring for their own life and prioritizes kills)
    • Pacifists, we all love them specially when they mess up your LTC strat in a rout chapter :)

FE8 AI is worth noting just for Chapter 16, where passing a certain point in the map makes every enemy go insane and charge you.

You can warp through their trigger lines, making most enemies completely ignore you. I do agree that FE12's is pretty good. Haven't seen them do anything dumb in all my time playing FE12. It is exploitable too though. Since they tend to go for low def units, say there's 2 wyverns, putting a lower def character in range of 1 of the wyverns but not in range of the other to protect another of one of your units is pretty common, specially for Lunatic survival.

I would probably vote FE5, even though it does dumb shit like prioritizing capturing over kills. They do really smart things too though. The first thing I heard about FE5 was that when someone thought an easy way to beat enemies was to steal their weapons they went off and bought killers. You should put it on there PKL.

The first thing I heard about FE5 was that when someone thought an easy way to beat enemies was to steal their weapons they went off and bought killers. You should put it on there PKL.

Do you mean the player or the enemy bought killers? If the latter that owns

I would probably vote FE5, even though it does dumb shit like prioritizing capturing over kills. They do really smart things too though. The first thing I heard about FE5 was that when someone thought an easy way to beat enemies was to steal their weapons they went off and bought killers. You should put it on there PKL.

That's not really a smart thing, though, because that's just giving the player more weapons to steal. Only an idiot would get their weapon stolen, and then spend money on a new one while a thief is still in range.