Mystery Mafia - Game Over

Grace

Maf has a roleblocker and obviously had Shinori scan me N0 so lmao.

Bananas: Your vote is scummier than Psych's because you were piggybacking off his already weak reasoning then using "OMGUS" as a side snipe (how is your attack on me any less OMGUS than Mancer's on Rapier? OMGUS doesn't mean shit ever, it's just what scum use to discredit townies). Elie and Rapier were on Mancer for rolefishing and being touchy rather than him distancing from an unflipped player. I also think Psych's posts following the vote look more aggressive-town trying to push his case from chat w/ Paper; you were arguing with the dude you thought was scum instead.

Kay: Blitz wagon wasn't bad, I was pretty sold on him being scum since we had a result and his reaction wasn't townie (I explained this while pushing him). Given the massive wagon and maf scan there was no way that was switching off of him and he had adequate time to discuss his last reads. Elaborate on your reasons for scum-BBM?

Speaking of BBM he's still scum, lynch him once I get NK'd.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"inspected with the same results" should be "give the same inspection results"

This actually means that there is no way to confirm that Bluedoom is Miller JoaTs and not scum JoaTs.

Yes, this is my first scum read off of Bluedoom.

You have actually said that you thought Marth was scummy, but a quick ISO tells me it was not as much as I thought it was, so eh.

I don't like Prims right now at all, and it's not because he thinks I'm scum. Earlier, he said that I looked worse for being on the Blitz wagon, and now he just said that Blitz's wagon wasn't a bad one. If it wasn't a bad wagon, why exactly do I look worse for being on it?

I think you thought he would be easy to push based on my N0 pressure on him, which was before he reacted to scorri's scan and was in my book a good wagon. like I said it's p questionable how your N0 Blitz case went from explaining why you thought him scummy to "I dunno you're just WEIRD"

w/e I'd probably vote for Bananas over you so don't nk me yet ok.

Your case on me feels like you saw that line and treated it as a hard scumtell. Notice that in that same post where I said that line, I also gave a reason for why I thought he was scummy. It was more like I didn't know exactly how to word my reasons for finding him scummy, so I sort of gave up and just said, "Idunno I find you scummy". And then after that post, I gave more reasons for finding him scummy.

Also, I don't really get the case against SB, to be frank. His play seemed more reminiscent of Filler than any other game of his.

if you guys are going to softclaim roles everywhere we should just massclaim

I think we probably would highly benefit from massclaim, actually. consider sf precedent for role madness (chilean musician totally would've been broken by d1 massclaim, eo might've been as well and manix even hosted that). i would rather wait until shinori flips and evaluate our situation then, though, probably not a good idea if we ended up lynching two townies in a row

i have town reads (with actual logic instead of "just feels like town" shit) on half the living players so if they're good we should be able to crack this open pretty easily with PoE provided shinori really is scum

... Which implies Shinori may have a more dangerous role if he's scum. I think it's too convenient for Blitz to be targetted by a role that makes him look Guilty. Shinori may not have been the only one who targetted Scorri, but he's a suspect, and a good target for a vigshot since we'll be confirming if Marth is scum or not. I really don't like coincidences, so I'm willing to bet Shinori is scum.

question for rapier since this post is confusing me in context. did you mean to say that you'd bet scorri is scum?

triple post whoops im modkilled

I was indeed roleblocked, but if you're the JK or something then don't fullclaim and if you're something else then don't fullclaim that either. Keep it to yourself.

Okay then.

To everyone else: I feel that I have to get a better understanding of what had happened last night. I know 100% now that Redirection roles exist, so I think that we can't really trust the results of our night actions right now.

This includes Cop, Watcher and Tracker roles as well.

Until we can lynch or remove the Redirection roles, the night results of any role that we have will always be inaccurate.

If you guys don't buy the fact that I know that a Redirection role exists (and think that Martg or Scorri may have been lying or Tailored somehow), feel free to ignore my post I won't force you to believe things you don't want to believe.

shinori's claim is a scum fakeclaim for reasons that aren't just "somebody scanned him as rolecop" though. we have a dead cop and non-consecutive watcher, plus a claimed 1-shot rolecop. his track was on the only player to claim a N0 action other than the mislynch and the one who scanned him, which is super bullshit easy to claim. he's scum.

Both Scorri and Marth couldn't both have been Redirected though, and both Blitz and Shinori couldn't have been Tailored. I guess the mafia could have both a Tailor and a Redirector, but that much power over investigative roles would be kinda lame.

Well, until we can figure out what's causing the mixup in the investigative role's results, we must treat any results with caution.

Even if the source is credible, the fact that they could have been Tailored or Redirected throws off the credibility of any of their results.

Shinori looks bad yes but before we jump on another turbolynch, could we actually try to use the day phase to discuss? As of now, this game has seen more night than day which is retarded.

No one on the Mancer wagon D1 is looking any better, Paperblade only has occasional one-liners and Kay's not even here.

I still find Rapier to be really bad, SB and Elie hasn't said much more and Psych can't read properly so he's just bad in general.

Yeah, I asked a bunch of questions and voted Mancer for a weak reason because damn it, it was early D1, there's basically nothing concrete to lynch someone for. At that time, you're supposed to get info and reactions and see which one's the best lynch candidate for the day.

Also, I forgot what the hell a Miller does. >:

Yes, you're supposed to get info and reactions, but why from Mancer? He and Blitz were the only active ones during N0, anyone else would be more useful to get info on really. Miller is a townie who appears scum on a Cop scan.

And if Shinori really is Tracker what do we make of Marth's previous claim that he was Rolecop? Rapier, why would Shinori say he's a Tracker if he's really a town Rolecop?

I don't mind a Shinori lynch today but I'd like to hear what results he got before we get that far.

So yesterday I used my commuter one-shot hoping that a possible doctor would doc scorri. Guess I was wrong. Anyway I know I'm dying tonight.

My last shot is a doc shot and I'm claiming this because I don't think it matters either way I'm the no.1 NK target I guess and its better we have everythign out in the open.

For thos who don't know, commuter is a self-omniguard role.

Seriously can we please not lynch Shinori before he appears

I mean at this rate we might as well put the day phase at 10 hours, this is ridiculous

Right now most discussion is at night, with everyone hurrying to vote once day starts, and day discussion seldom revolve around more than two persons, giving excellent opportunities for coasting.

speaking of coasting Paperblade, could you say something else than "idk maybe we should massclaim"